What's new

Don’t push me to the point where I expose all faces, warns Imran

Same old repetition of rhetoric, kiya faida.
You need to read about successful military commanders and the missions they undertook.
I admire Generals and soldiers who did their duty, for example nothing but respect for Aziz Bhatti, Sher Khan etc my argument is about that Army as institution has produce more corrupt and cowards than brave and professional soldiers, as we say in Urdu " Aatay mai namak ke baraber ".

As for knowing about GOC's, you really don't know, your reply is evident of media brain wash as your views are based on that without knowing the affairs in military circles.
Again, knowing about GOC or base commander's routine serve no purpose, they are part of a system that looted Pakistan, we never saw a single Gairat mand soldier who quits because Army took Power through illegal means, from the time of Ayub till Bajwa, we haven't see the professional soldier who quit in protest because their leaders are giving them wrong order, refusing a illegal order from a General doesn't make a soldier traitor but following a unlawful order and act on it indeed make them traitors and part of the problem.
As for Brain washing, I am in US for 1 and half years, haven't see any Pakistani channel in a long time, if its brain washing than blame ISPR cause they admit that their role in changing regime, every General who break the constitution has wear that as prize which is literally as equal as spitting on the face of our founding father, and what they have envisioned for Pakistan. Not a single General was ever face charges or Punishment for breaking constitution, Please enlighten me about any COAS who went to jail for their crimes ? come out of that wishful bliss that Army is some sort of Holy Warriors so they can't be wrong, they are nothing but mare humans are who did all sorts of evil things and they are not above the law.

I admire Generals and soldiers who did their duty, for example nothing but respect for Aziz Bhatti, Sher Khan etc my argument is about that Army as institution has produce more corrupt and cowards than brave and professional soldiers, as we say in Urdu " Aatay mai namak ke baraber ".

Again, knowing about GOC or base commander's routine serve no purpose, they are part of a system that looted Pakistan, we never saw a single Gairat mand soldier who quits because Army took Power through illegal means, from the time of Ayub till Bajwa, we haven't see the professional soldier who quit in protest because their leaders are giving them wrong order, refusing a illegal order from a General doesn't make a soldier traitor but following a unlawful order and act on it indeed make them traitors and part of the problem.
As for Brain washing, I am in US for 1 and half years, haven't see any Pakistani channel in a long time, if its brain washing than blame ISPR cause they admit that their role in changing regime, every General who break the constitution has wear that as prize which is literally as equal as spitting on the face of our founding father, and what they have envisioned for Pakistan. Not a single General was ever face charges or Punishment for breaking constitution, Please enlighten me about any COAS who went to jail for their crimes ? come out of that wishful bliss that Army is some sort of Holy Warriors so they can't be wrong, they are nothing but mare humans are who did all sorts of evil things and they are not above the law.
And these same cowards had the audacity to broker NRO on their colonial masters' behalf to engineer the election to get that egregious scum Zardari elected to the office of Presidency and then saluted him all the way to the bank.

How can any patriotic man of arms with an iota of pain for the country can manage to salute and prop up a low life creature like Zardari.

And these same cowards had the audacity to broker NRO on their colonial masters' behalf to engineer the election to get that egregious scum Zardari elected to the office of Presidency and then saluted him all the way to the bank.

How can any patriotic man of arms with an iota of pain for the country can manage to salute and prop up a low life creature like Zardari.
Well the Generals will say innocently, it is our constitutional obligation to salute a sitting PM / President.

But it is okay to abrogate constitution declare martial law and give NROs.

Haven't a lot of Pakistani army chiefs quit military service at the end of their tenure as army chief ?

I'm wondrin why Pakistani PM's never finish their terms?

The all powerful military establishment which has all of Pakistans judiciary and state machinery in its disposal finds way to ouster civilian governments whenever it feels the need to. Ironically, with election rigging and political engineering, It is them who bring them into "power" in the first place.

Pakistan has long been a faux democracy. Imran Khan is attempting to change the status quo. He has the populous support. Pakistan is truly at a cross roads, next couple months should be interesting.

Last edited:
PTI should invite Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto jr and Fatima Bhutto to join PTI. So if Mustafa Kamal, and other two that I mentioned joined PTI then, zerdari will die within few days.

I can start a probability analysis and show you that there are more capable generals than corrupt officers in Pakistan Army. I can start talking about all posts taken by 2-star and 3-star generals and conduct a thorough analysis. But again, a simple statement - Army cannot function at all, if "atay mein namak ke baraber" are professionals and rest are corrupt. Example- flood response. A swift and effective response cannot be made if corrupt generals are in command and staff positions. Its a live and current example.

Knowing how a GOC or LOG Area Comd or a DG in GHQ Dte works on a daily basis serves it purpose. Why do you think media spends a day with different organisations or people to show the public about their daily routine - it gives information - the information that you don't have.

I can go on and start asking you about Col Staff, G1 in Div HQ, about AQ in Log Area HQ or about DQ in a Bde HQ, and how and why G1 and G3 report to their HQs and how is it all relevant to the 2 star or 3 star General and how he has to make daily decisions based on these reports. But I am already aware that you don't know, and it will just look like a stint of me insulting you for your lack of knowledge about Army and will prove that you only talk from hear-say and media. Yes, the media brain washing, so lets come to that.

Now if I point out about your time spent in Pakistan and ask you how much time have you spent in a certain Military HQ and if you havent spent any time but your statements are based on what you heard/read in media and/or deduced conclusions from arguments with others or read in books - again down playing you that you wasted your half life in Pakistan. I have mentioned Musharraf and cases against him already, judiciary did that. Gen RS did his duty professionally and went on his way to retirement. Ayub and Zia are dead.

You have already made up your mind about everything. You have said you don't want to know as it serves no purpose for you, so why are we discussing when I have also said that all we do is go in circles.

I can start a probability analysis and show you that there are more capable generals than corrupt officers in Pakistan Army. I can start talking about all posts taken by 2-star and 3-star generals and conduct a thorough analysis. But again, a simple statement - Army cannot function at all, if "atay mein namak ke baraber" are professionals and rest are corrupt. Example- flood response. A swift and effective response cannot be made if corrupt generals are in command and staff positions. Its a live and current example.

Knowing how a GOC or LOG Area Comd or a DG in GHQ Dte works on a daily basis serves it purpose. Why do you think media spends a day with different organisations or people to show the public about their daily routine - it gives information - the information that you don't have.

I can go on and start asking you about Col Staff, G1 in Div HQ, about AQ in Log Area HQ or about DQ in a Bde HQ, and how and why G1 and G3 report to their HQs and how is it all relevant to the 2 star or 3 star General and how he has to make daily decisions based on these reports. But I am already aware that you don't know, and it will just look like a stint of me insulting you for your lack of knowledge about Army and will prove that you only talk from hear-say and media. Yes, the media brain washing, so lets come to that.

Now if I point out about your time spent in Pakistan and ask you how much time have you spent in a certain Military HQ and if you havent spent any time but your statements are based on what you heard/read in media and/or deduced conclusions from arguments with others or read in books - again down playing you that you wasted your half life in Pakistan. I have mentioned Musharraf and cases against him already, judiciary did that. Gen RS did his duty professionally and went on his way to retirement. Ayub and Zia are dead.

You have already made up your mind about everything. You have said you don't want to know as it serves no purpose for you, so why are we discussing when I have also said that all we do is go in circles.
Bro we all love our country and respect all the institutions of the country and hope they prosper so our nation too can move forward. Army is like any other institution like any other country of the world, but this institution repeatedly gets hijacked by the few generals who keeps on selling us the crap they are the saviours, self appointed guardians of the construction and above the law. For their own interests then they corrupt the media, judiciary system, police, foreign office and the rest of the organs. Unless these few generals responsible for their wayward behaviours are not court marshalled and hanged publicly our country will keep on going in the circles.
Zardari, Nora, Iltaf Hussain, Wazir Khan and the rest are manufactured in their drawing rooms to give them the legitimacy. Lets confront the evil which is damaging our country from within and you noticed how they reacted to IK statement and twisted his words to suit their own narrative. They are really a disgrace to the men and women of the same institution who are doing the good job in the challenging times.

Why can't competence and corruption go along ? Some one can be a competent military general and be corrupt in other matters. Nothing is perfect in the real world.

Flood response shows nothing, you are literally expecting me to praise the Army for something they are not suppose to do ? I am sure that Army although help in natural disasters like Floods and Earth quakes but they also steal the funds and top tier stuff that comes from International aid, Khata hai par lagata bhi hai... Generals are not corrupt because they successfully bring a Aatay ki bori to a Pakistani in need, Generals are corrupt because they break the constitution, do regime change, involved in Political assassinations, suppressing freedom of speech (whatever little bit Pakistani's have). Coordinating a floor relief doesn't make them professional, any Educated person can do it give the resources.

What Media ? Pakistani Media ? Again you are keep repeating yourself as knowing what a GOC eat in breakfast will change the fact that we have 4 coup's and just recently Army was involved in a Regime change, or Army break Pakistan into two, or a sitting COAS hangs a Political leader. Maybe I am expecting to much from a people in uniform cause anyone with a iota of Honor and Dignity or love for Pakistan would raise their voice or if not than at least quit working for a institution that is involved in major crimes and Political instability in Pakistan.

Again who cares ? you can laugh all you want, and yes I don't give a damn to know about their morning routines, I do know they are drunkards, I do know they are tharki , I do know they are corrupt , I do know they are responsible for East Pakistan Civil War, I do know that they support Terrorists, I do know they launch coup's , I do know they are involved in regime change, I do know they grab Land, I do know they take kick backs, I do know their families lives lavish life style while awam die in hunger, I do know that they enjoy most of their stuff tax free, I do know that I never see or meet a poor Army Captain or Major, I do know that not a single Traffic Police can stop a Army because they consider themselves above the law, I do know that they threaten judges, bribe Politicians and even assassinate Political leaders. All of it are history well recorded, so if a GOC eat Aanda Parthaa with chai in morning doesn't negate the fact the very Rouh/core of the institution is corrupt and full of thugs, And I also do know that if I said all that while in Pakistan I would be arrested but because I am in USA your mard-e-Mujahid's can't do sh!t. And no, none of things I mention are media brainwashing there is more than enough evidence to prove every single one of them.

I have my fair share and interaction with Army, on few occasion I do find them disciplined and respectful but again, we are not talking about individuals aren't we ? I am talking about Army as institution and their inability to produce professional Soldiers who do their duty, not meddle in Politics or threat kids over tiktoks or kidnap journalists.
As for Musharraf, I do support him but he was not punished, he was sent to UAE and we all know who made that arrangement, I also know that even when Ayub or Zia was alive no one can punish them because COAS are never punished in this country, because they own it and everyone including the judges are scared of them, any leader that dares cross their path either get killed (Z.A bhutto) or get booted out with Mere Aziz Hum watano...

Of course I do made up my mind, but If you go back in time I was a hard core supporter of Army, but enough is enough and they have done enough damage to Pakistan, coming to USA teach me that only a strong Political system can/will save Pakistan, not Strong Army or dictator like COAS, no matter how many Qurbani these foot soldiers will give it will not change anything on ground, because the system holds the country down, until the Army stop meddling in Politics, and doing what they are doing nothing will change in Pakistan, if we live long enough we will be having same conversation in next 20 years as well, because the institution will create another Bajwa or another zia or Ayub in coming decade, you want to change that ? punish a COAS who meddle in Politics or Foreign Policy, rebuild the whole institution from scratch and we might see some improvement but with current mindset in Army I have no faith, I mean look at you, you are defending a corrupt institution who recently kicked a democratically elected leader, kidnap journalists and harass people over FB posts, and yet you are defending them like they never did anything. If Educated people like you can be brain washed and become like sheep which follow's the herd ,than for rest of Pakistan ka Allah hi Hafiz hai.

you keep talking about flood response. Army takes money from budget for emergency crisis. WHO IS THE HEAD OF NDMA? a retd army general! NDMA failed big time.
You accuse others for brain washing yet it is you who has been brain washed.
Doing photoshoots dont make an organization holy.

Back
Top Bottom