What's new

Don't Play The Asia Cup, Says Virender Sehwag, Slams Poor Scheduling

part 2 is a hindu state...you shouldn't complaint about anything....stop crying...
whos crying ? other then shewag no one else is crying.

and we will raise indian minorities issue at every forum. stop killing muslims and raping your women and children.

This Test match was a draw, and Pakistan won the series in Karachi, thats the ultimate irony :lol:

PS ive got the ball from this test match, on day 5 it was a dead rubber on the final ball of the day Shewag hit a six that fell right infront of me in the stands. needless to say i was going home with a test match ball like i had taken a fifer :lol:

Are you a blatant liar???? No, I don't think so. Maybe it's a mistake, huh?? :disagree::disagree::disagree:

But of-course you must be true since you got the ball from this test match. But the ICC records say otherwise. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Result
1st Test, India tour of Pakistan at Multan, Mar 28 - Apr 1 2004

India won by an innings and 52 runs

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/...ndia-1st-test-india-tour-of-pakistan-2003-04/

But the real Irony is Pakistan lost the Test series for 2-1 and One Day 3-2

Indian cricket team in Pakistan in 2003–04

P.S: Please don't tell lie so blatantly when the facts are present all over the place like day and night.:sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
Sehwag is right. Our front line bowlers Bhuvi and Bhumrah are already struggling with injuries. We have a really busy schedule August. But no complaints from BCCI as of yet. On Dubai pitches Kuldeep and Chahal will be beast anyway. Kuldeep debuted after CT so Pakistani batsmen have never faced him. Will be interesting to see how they face leggie duo, specially Kuldeep.

Unprofessional attitude ??? LOL, then you might be of the opinion that the schedules are way too professional, huh ?? :-(

Indeed, and the example is below. LOL :p:

Ha bus yehi yad rakhna bad ma iska bad isne kab century banai bhai uski humnne ziyada baja is ne aik do inning hi khel li tu tum tu udna lage apna thuka hua is se humna chtwaya ha CT 2017 Na

Ha bus yehi yad rakhna bad ma iska bad isne kab century banai bhai uski humnne ziyada baja is ne aik do inning hi khel li tu tum tu udna lage apna thuka hua is se humna chtwaya ha CT 2017 Na

Sorry, other than few words, I'm really not able to you understand what you want to convey. Can you please rephrase it in English so that everyone including me can understand it better. :-)

Are you a blatant liar???? No, I don't think so. Maybe it's a mistake, huh?? :disagree::disagree::disagree:

But of-course you must be true since you got the ball from this test match. But the ICC records say otherwise. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Result
1st Test, India tour of Pakistan at Multan, Mar 28 - Apr 1 2004

India won by an innings and 52 runs

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/...ndia-1st-test-india-tour-of-pakistan-2003-04/

But the real Irony is Pakistan lost the Test series for 2-1 and One Day 3-2

Indian cricket team in Pakistan in 2003–04

P.S: Please don't tell lie so blatantly when the facts are present all over the place like day and night.:sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
yeah man i got confused from the video thought it was the 2006 test series that we won 1 nil.

1st Test in Lahore and second in Faislabad were dead rubbers and then Asif debuted in Karachi and ran riots through the indian line up.

i got the series mixed up. But yeah ive got the ball from the faisalabad test.

they r going to loose anyway tired or not, as seen in CT final....so they have no choice but to chicken out!

Q K BAAP, BAAP HE HOTA HA!

I was sa
Sorry, other than few words, I'm really not able to you understand what you want to convey. Can you please rephrase it in English so that everyone including me can understand it better. :-)
I was saying showin GB on ed century from sehwag than after he got out very cheaply against us he got 6 chances in 309 innings any way fat mouth talked alot in CL 17 what happened we all knew this guy is not a spirtsman whom w ed give any importanc

I resoect dravid tendulkar kapil etc rest are boooooo

I was sa

I was saying showin GB on ed century from sehwag than after he got out very cheaply against us he got 6 chances in 309 innings any way fat mouth talked alot in CL 17 what happened we all knew this guy is not a spirtsman whom w ed give any importanc

I resoect dravid tendulkar kapil etc rest are boooooo
Sehwag averages almost 50 in tests (almost 60 if you ignore poor performance near the end of his career) with a strike rate of 80+. No other batsman scored so quickly with a good average.

Strike Rate of top 3 batsmen with ~50+ average in tests, min. 5000 runs:-
V. Sehwag - SR 82.23 - Avg 49.43
Viv Richards - SR 70.19 - Avg 50.23
B. Lara - SR 60.50 - Avg 52.88

He did hit his second triple century after the first one in Pakistan.

He would probably have become the prime minister of Pakistan if he was a Pakistani for hitting 2 triple hundreds.

Back
Top Bottom