What's new

Don’t eat Prawns if you are Muslim, says Hyderabad seminary’s fatwa

so what are the symptoms? is it life threatening or just temporary discomfort?
I do eat prepared fish & prawns, some times I am tempted to eat some other interesting stuff. But the very idea of eating some thing unknown terrifies me. Most of the time I end up choosing the usual known stuff :undecided:.
Only tried twice didnt go even with small bite, depends on you , whats the worst could happen i always like to try different foods , drinks ( halal )

Lot of muslims consider prawns and crabs haraam. No big deal.

They do so by incorrectly aligning it with Jewish shariyah. Actually, according to Islamic shariyah it starts halal because every thing from the ocean is halal. However some school of thoughts say it makrooh (avoid if possible but not outright Haram)... There some, who say Haram as per Jewish shariyah which is almost the made as Islamic shariyah.

I say halal.

They do so by incorrectly aligning it with Jewish shariyah. Actually, according to Islamic shariyah it starts halal because every thing from the ocean is halal. However some school of thoughts say it makrooh (avoid if possible but not outright Haram)... There some, who say Haram as per Jewish shariyah which is almost the made as Islamic shariyah.

I say halal.
anyone doesn't want prawns or lobster....send them to me.

Point of Information: Prawns and shrimps are different .

GyirW.jpg

I say halal.
Thanks for the info. I had a muslim colleague who said shellfish are haram.

Point of Information: Prawns and shrimps are different .

GyirW.jpg
Then again in many places shrimp is used for prawns.

When hindu RAW operatives can be Imams of Pakstani mosque than I'm sure many RAW operatives are working all over the globe with Muslim names and getting married with Muslims. No surprise, if Indian mosques are also lead be hindu imams.

When hindu RAW operatives can be Imams of Pakstani mosque than I'm sure many RAW operatives are working all over the globe with Muslim names and getting married with Muslims. No surprise, if Indian mosques are also lead be hindu imams.
sirkar family mai bhi check kar lena chahiay udher bhi koi ra ka agent na ho

Woah! You Pakistanis are really observant ...and smart....hard to slip anything by you.....

You’re correct!

It has always been a major foreign policy objective of Hindus and hindutva to prevent Muslims from eating sea food.

This way they stay iodine deficient and weak...@SOUTHie as a Mallu Muslim you must be aware of this right? :partay:

It has always been a major foreign policy objective of Hindus and hindutva to prevent Muslims from eating sea food.

You had a policy of preventing Muslims to be any where near cows.

In recognition of this brilliant Fatwa from some of the brightest minds of our age, I will consume a plate of homemade Prawn biryani so the Indian muslims don't have to.

I bet if I took this plate to this cleric, he will eat it as well:

Prawn-Biryani-at-Biryani-of-the-Seas.jpg

Allah Almighty says:
[5:97] أحل لكم صيد البحر وطعامه متاعا لكم وللسيارة ۖ وحرم عليكم صيد البر ما دمتم حرما ۗ واتقوا الله الذي إليه تحشرون

The game of the sea and the eating thereof have been made lawful for you as a provision for you and the travellers; but forbidden to you is the game of the land as long as you are in a state of pilgrimage. And fear Allah to Whom you shall be gathered.

When Allah Almighty Has made sea food lawful who is this ignorant mullah to say otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom