What's new

Don't blackmail me into coming to Quetta, PM tells Hazara mourners

Imran Khan is the democratically elected PM of Pakistan

This is not trump's America where you can just spout shit to degenerate a free and fair election

Either provide us substantial evidence or stop crying

I AGREE 1000%
IMRAN KHAN WAS DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED BY GHQ.

SAME AS NAWAZ, AND ZARDARI,

I AGREE 1000%

And your evidence for this is?????

If your answer is your pulling it out of your *** or the internet then that cannot be the basis to attack the democratic system of Pakistan

The country's that really fix elections tend to be like Russia or China where even a tiny tiny tiny hint of anti state activity would bring down utter death and destruction upon the anti state elements

What we have is a democracy full of people who don't really understand democracy, it's rights duties and responsibilities of the citizen and a jahil population

Monkeys like Trump can make accusations, but anyone who can't back up those accusations by providing evidence is pointless

Just for one minute lets have a think about it.

1. Those who died are mostly afghani.
  2. their killers are based mostly in afghanistan and iran
  3. here and iranian religious leader is blaming Pakistan and playing politics
  4. if this is not a setup then I don't know what is being blackmailed like this.
  5. soon except Pakistani deaths we will see non Pakistani deaths being taken seriously.
Now Jana ji has also started flame bating ... very sad.

Hope we see change this time and peace in Baluchistan. They all came in from Afghan refugee camps ...mainly Afghan refugee camps are den of terrorist.
what is the flaming?
she need to wait before passing any comments about Hazara crisis. Irani Alim is not authority or holding any power in Iran govt or any say in Pakistan. He is just another alim and this is his personal comment. It's not headline , don't understand why so much hype.

she need to wait before passing any comments about Hazara crisis. Irani Alim is not authority or holding any power in Iran govt or any say in Pakistan. He is just another alim and this is his personal comment. It's not headline , don't understand why so much hype.
after seeing the kind of nonsense played with this fiasco and the demands made! the hijacking and the foreign intervention. She has said all the right things. if someone is not pleased then what can I say.

I AGREE 1000%

shows your intellectual ability when you don't know that its not zardari but mardood phutto that laddered its career on armies back. as another member asked bring the proof Imran was selected by GHQ not chawalian.

And your evidence for this is?????

If your answer is your pulling it out of your *** or the internet then that cannot be the basis to attack the democratic system of Pakistan

The country's that really fix elections tend to be like Russia or China where even a tiny tiny tiny hint of anti state activity would bring down utter death and destruction upon the anti state elements

What we have is a democracy full of people who don't really understand democracy, it's rights duties and responsibilities of the citizen and a jahil population

Monkeys like Trump can make accusations, but anyone who can't back up those accusations by providing evidence is pointless

YOU ARE INFANT,------ you CANT DIGEST THE TRUTH NEITHER THE EIDENCE, EVEN WHEN ITS standing in front of you,,,...

childrens dont ask papa for evidence .or proof- do they..

come back when u shed your PAMPERS... AVOIR

Thank Heavens that finally, Imran Khan has had meetings with the Hazara leaders and relations of the deceased and the victims have been laid to rest. Better late than never. Don’t know how many of the members know about Mohammad Abduh., the notable Egyptian scholar (died 1905). A very famous Quote is attributed to him.

“I went to the West and saw Islam, but no Muslims; I got back to the East and saw Muslims, but not Islam.”.

— Muhammad Abduh

This has been proven true time and again and applies to Pakistan of today as well. It appears that our society, in general, has perhaps been immune to the tragedies and considers Pakistani lives cheap. I firmly that had Imran Khan had taken the trouble of visiting the scene as soon as he became aware of the massacre; he would have earned the praise of the majority of Pakistanis and also denied the opportunity to the PDM leaders to exploit the situation. Even if it created precedence so what? The least Head of the government can do is to console the victims of terrorist attacks by a personal visit. I am also saddened to see that highly respected and intelligent members of this forum defended the indefensible behavior of Imran Khan.

My final thoughts on this subject are that political leaders the world over, including Imran Khan should follow the example of Jacinda Ardern, Prime Minister of New Zealand. I am sure that most of us remember how nicely she handled the aftermath of the mosque attack in 2019. For those who have short memories, that is how the daily Guardian of England described it.

“With respect: how Jacinda Ardern showed the world what a leader should be”

Her empathy for the survivors of the Christchurch shooting, her swift implementation of practical measures and her refusal to be sucked into anti-Islamic rhetoric provide a lesson other countries should follow. Full article at:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...dern-showed-the-world-what-a-leader-should-be

YOU ARE INFANT,------ you CANT DIGEST THE TRUTH NEITHER THE EIDENCE, EVEN WHEN ITS standing in front of you,,,...

childrens dont ask papa for evidence .or proof- do they..

come back when u shed your PAMPERS... AVOIR

Sorry which part of your post is evidence of widescale election fraud?
Thank Heavens that finally, Imran Khan has had meetings with the Hazara leaders and relations of the deceased and the victims have been laid to rest. Better late than never. Don’t know how many of the members know about Mohammad Abdu., the notable Egyptian scholar (died 1905). A very famous Quote is attributed to him.

“I went to the West and saw Islam, but no Muslims; I got back to the East and saw Muslims, but not Islam.”.

— Muhammad Abduh

This has been proven true time and again and applies to Pakistan of today as well. It appears that our society, in general, has perhaps been immune to the tragedies and considers Pakistani lives cheap. I firmly that had Imran Khan visit the scene as soon as he became aware of the massacre, he would have earned the praise of the majority of the Pakistanis as well as denied the chance to the PDM leaders to exploit the situation. Even if it created precedence so what? The least Head of the government can do is to console the victims of terrorist attacks by personal visit.

I am also saddened to see that highly respected and intelligent members of this forum defended the indefensible behavior of Imran Khan.

My final thoughts on this subject are that political leaders the world over, including Imran Khan should follow the example of Jacinda Ardern, Prime Minister of New Zealand. I am sure that most of us how nicely she handled the aftermath of the mosque attack in 2019. For those who have short memories, that is how the daily Guardian of England described it.

Her empathy for the survivors of the Christchurch shooting, her swift implementation of practical measures and her refusal to be sucked into anti-Islamic rhetoric provide a lesson other countries should follow. Full article at:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...dern-showed-the-world-what-a-leader-should-be

No one used dead bodies as a way of blackmailing the state in new Zealand

Thank Heavens that finally, Imran Khan has had meetings with the Hazara leaders and relations of the deceased and the victims have been laid to rest. Better late than never. Don’t know how many of the members know about Mohammad Abduh., the notable Egyptian scholar (died 1905). A very famous Quote is attributed to him.

— Muhammad Abduh

This has been proven true time and again and applies to Pakistan of today as well. It appears that our society, in general, has perhaps been immune to the tragedies and considers Pakistani lives cheap. I firmly that had Imran Khan had taken the trouble of visiting the scene as soon as he became aware of the massacre; he would have earned the praise of the majority of Pakistanis and also denied the opportunity to the PDM leaders to exploit the situation. Even if it created precedence so what? The least Head of the government can do is to console the victims of terrorist attacks by a personal visit. I am also saddened to see that highly respected and intelligent members of this forum defended the indefensible behavior of Imran Khan.

My final thoughts on this subject are that political leaders the world over, including Imran Khan should follow the example of Jacinda Ardern, Prime Minister of New Zealand. I am sure that most of us remember how nicely she handled the aftermath of the mosque attack in 2019. For those who have short memories, that is how the daily Guardian of England described it.

Jacinda visited 5 days after the attack.

You called Imran Khan equivalent to Trump and claimed he has no human concern. After having been proven wrong you are changing tune.

these liberals and their media cronies.

— Muhammad Abduh

Hazra have been targeted in the daur of tooi and peepee. do you agree?

did either of these two tooi and zqleeldari visit Hazara?

does Jacinds have india and west making trouble in her country that is a huge security risk?

Allah ki laathi bay awaaz hai. Yesterday this PPP jiyala was barking that no one will shed a tear when IK passes today he will be lifting his own father's janaza.

"And do not walk upon the earth exultantly. Indeed, you will never tear the earth [apart], and you will never reach the mountains in height." Surah Al-Isra

Well here is a great Gem by Saddique Jan.

1. Hazara have been targeted in the past and targeted viciously but there was NOT EVEN A PEEP from the gov. BUT everyone launched a campaign against This Gov.
  2. Without doubt there was a very shady drop scene at play, playing politics with the bodies of the Slain, using them to achieve a bigger target like attacking the PM.
  3. in the past ppp passed a law in Sindh parliament against pml-n accusing them of targeting Hazara and supporting terrorist outfits that target Hazara!!
  4. maryam playing optics and for some reason sooooo many people kept bringing the NZ PM into it! Why?
  5. Model Town massacre, the curators of this massacre are suddenly shedding crocodile tears for Hazara!!

clearly there was a very sinister game at play and he did right in saying Bury your dead first.

Last edited:
1610237467445.png

look at this arsthoo of tooi party. look how its stand in front of mai baap.

Did those people in newzealand put their demands?do this and that. You are a kid behind the screen who only shout just like u did in jhangir tareen case that he will not come back this and that.

Oh hey Jehangir Khan Tareen i mean cheeni and ata chor is back in country. What happened to the reports that Nazi published? Is JKT behind bars now?

Wait no, he is back enjoying power with IK? But what about Riasat e Medina and sadiq and ameen?

You're right, i am definitely a kid compared to IK. The haramkhori and rang raliyan he has done with girls, a poor me can't even imagine in his wildest dreams.

Back
Top Bottom