What's new

Don't blackmail me into coming to Quetta, PM tells Hazara mourners

Oh hey Jehangir Khan Tareen i mean cheeni and ata chor is back in country. What happened to the reports that Nazi published? Is JKT behind bars now?

Wait no, he is back enjoying power with IK? But what about Riasat e Medina and sadiq and ameen?

You're right, i am definitely a kid compared to IK. The haramkhori and rang raliyan he has done with girls, a poor me can't even imagine in his wildest dreams.
yea ahh ramzan sugar mills belong to whom? do they belong to tareen as well? The true spastic retarded nature of those who follow their mian lies in their ability to absolve kabaria tubbars crimes by pointing out others.

no where did the report put a billion % percent of the blame on tareen or his sugar mills if anything compared to tooi wal sugar mills and peepee sugar mills he is a small fish BUT you can only target the small fish because bigger fish are ramzan sugar mills + other tooi wla sugar mills and peepee sugar mills.

yea ahh ramzan sugar mills belong to whom? do they belong to tareen as well? The true spastic retarded nature of those who follow their mian lies in their ability to absolve kabaria tubbars crimes by pointing out others.

no where did the report put a billion % percent of the blame on tareen or his sugar mills if anything compared to tooi wal sugar mills and peepee sugar mills he is a small fish BUT you can only target the small fish because bigger fish are ramzan sugar mills + other tooi wla sugar mills and peepee sugar mills.

What would you know about Pakistan sitting in UK? Mind your own country politics

Pakistanis know full well the haramkhori of Imran Khan and his 40 thieves including cheeni chor JKT.

I don't know about queen so i don't talk as an expert about the queen to an English, do i?

A UK resident would of course not know this happened in Pakistan

Oh hey Jehangir Khan Tareen i mean cheeni and ata chor is back in country. What happened to the reports that Nazi published? Is JKT behind bars now?

Wait no, he is back enjoying power with IK? But what about Riasat e Medina and sadiq and ameen?

You're right, i am definitely a kid compared to IK. The haramkhori and rang raliyan he has done with girls, a poor me can't even imagine in his wildest dreams.
You are a liar first you said he wouldnt come back did he comeback or not?
Sugar case went to court ask the court? Ask your fav opposition,media why not taking tareen to court then?

Now go cry somewhere else

What would you know about Pakistan sitting in UK? Mind your own country politics

Pakistanis know full well the haramkhori of Imran Khan and his 40 thieves including cheeni chor JKT.

I don't know about queen so i don't talk as an expert about the queen to an English, do i?

A UK resident would of course not know this happened in Pakistan

oh sorry I as someone who does live in britain But cares for Pakistan and that is beside the point. what kind of scrounge are you when your tooi party has more sugar mills than tareen. who moved sugar cane growing to a cotton growing area? who? it wasn't tareen now was it. The issue is every sugar mill owner is a c#nt. BUT you are once again excluding your own bc from it.

shameful and disgusting...imran khan has become a stone and selfish just like all other politicians.

shameful and disgusting...imran khan has become a stone and selfish just like all other politicians.

Let me know if any PM went there before. Also risking his life due to security threat.

Let me know if any PM went there before. Also risking his life due to security threat.
Oh bhai dramaybaazi band karo.

Stop making a hero out of him. He went there like he should have gone. Koi supernatural feat nahi kia.

You PTI fanboys are just as fanatical as the jiyalas and patwaris.

Oh bhai dramaybaazi band karo.

Stop making a hero out of him. He went there like he should have gone. Koi supernatural feat nahi kia.

You PTI fanboys are just as fanatical as the jiyalas and patwaris.
See ab wo waha gaya tou dramey bazi bhai pehley mind bana lo ke chahtey kia ho life main?

I have not come across a better comment on the target killing of innocent human beings regardless of their creed or ethnicity in the light of Allah's dictates as stated in the Holy Quran.

Hazara Bradri ka Qatal-e-Aam aur Hamari Zimadari - Javed Ahmed Ghamidi

Hello @Foxtrot Alpha I have been reprimanded for much less, please see the language this poster is using and continues to use all over the forum.

oh sorry I as someone who does live in britain But cares for Pakistan and that is beside the point. what kind of scrounge are you when your tooi party has more sugar mills than tareen. who moved sugar cane growing to a cotton growing area? who? it wasn't tareen now was it. The issue is every sugar mill owner is a c#nt. BUT you are once again excluding your own bc from it.

If you cared about Pakistan, you wouldn't flee to another country and live and suffer under the tyrannical rule of Imran Khan Nazi like the rest of 22 crore Pakistanis then sing praises of Imran Nazi,

I also care about Nigeria, that's why i am sitting in Pakistan and will never go there hahahaa.

Here's a reminder

Imran Khan and his 40 thieves just like Alibaba and his 40 thieves

The DAKU of Punjab is now an angel after Imran Nazi washed his bad deeds and made him an angel

The Killers of MQM are now angels after Imran Nazis gave judgement and washed their bad deeds in Insaf washing machine

The Cheeni chor ata chor money launderer JKT is now an angel after Imran Nazi washed him with Imran Sufi washing powder

Military is now an angel after Imran Nazi washed their bad deeds, in the past Imran Nazi thought military engineered elections and was the root of all evil in Pakistan.

It is such a tragedy of Pakistan that a country which Quad e Azam and Alama e Iqbal struggled for is now ruled by expats and people with permanent residency of Canada, American and England. Imran Khan kids are being groomed for politics of England while he makes langar khanas for kids of Pakistanis.

We need another Quad e Azam to be liberated from slavery of Western agents.

Also get off your high horse, if PMLN joined hands with Imran Nazi, today, Nawaz Sharif would be an angel too after being washed with Imran Nazi Sufi Strength I WILL NOT BE BLACKMAILED washing machine.

Imran Nazi has decided to become the judgement giver. He makes angels of thieves and crooks that he likes and criminals of thieves he doesn't like.

If you cared about Pakistan, you wouldn't flee to another country and live and suffer under the tyrannical rule of Imran Khan Nazi like the rest of 22 crore Pakistanis then sing praises of Imran Nazi,

I also care about Nigeria, that's why i am sitting in Pakistan and will never go there hahahaa.

Here's a reminder

Imran Khan and his 40 thieves just like Alibaba and his 40 thieves

The DAKU of Punjab is now an angel after Imran Nazi washed his bad deeds and made him an angel

The Killers of MQM are now angels after Imran Nazis gave judgement and washed their bad deeds in Insaf washing machine

The Cheeni chor ata chor money launderer JKT is now an angel after Imran Nazi washed him with Imran Sufi washing powder

Military is now an angel after Imran Nazi washed their bad deeds, in the past Imran Nazi thought military engineered elections and was the root of all evil in Pakistan.

It is such a tragedy of Pakistan that a country which Quad e Azam and Alama e Iqbal struggled for is now ruled by expats and people with permanent residency of Canada, American and England. Imran Khan kids are being groomed for politics of England while he makes langar khanas for kids of Pakistanis.

We need another Quad e Azam to be liberated from slavery of Western agents.

Also get off your high horse, if PMLN joined hands with Imran Nazi, today, Nawaz Sharif would be an angel too after being washed with Imran Nazi Sufi Strength I WILL NOT BE BLACKMAILED washing machine.

Imran Nazi has decided to become the judgement giver. He makes angels of thieves and crooks that he likes and criminals of thieves he doesn't like.
the crimson pig whom you consider a soft deity. that bc who's plates and dongay were in free fall and we were told its almost dead and yet we see it running around eating like the swine it is.

did or didn't mian sit with mqm? why does your mian get ghanthia in saying kulbhushan yadev?
Hazara were targeted in his time too? did the khabees useher a word for them or go see them no in that bc's time model town massacre an act of state terrorism!

so you keep your hands in the jamadari and istanjadari of the haram tubbar before serving others lectures in morality.

another thing who owns ramzan sugar mills? you noon league are the biggest jahil in existence. who owns more sugar mills kabaria tubbar or jahangir tareen? no wonder jhoot drips from your mouths like it does.

IMG_1205.JPG

Back
Top Bottom