What's new

Don't blackmail me into coming to Quetta, PM tells Hazara mourners

One needs to be blind if they now can't see how come all of them sending the same message? must be given by maryam or so whatsapp group.
0E55975D-33A2-41B9-8E99-9EAE3FC28C09.jpeg

These pro PDM journalists need to be have their tongues gagged

5E40E0C2-9319-44F7-B894-2A43CC554967.jpeg

Those who orchestrated the protest were playing politics with their demands - these people took the bodies and families of deceased to start this whole needless protest. Families of the deceased never demanded meeting the PM. Delaying burials only to demand PM to reach the protest site when PM had already said that he would meet each individual family. IK rightly said that he was not going to be blackmailed (by those elements who had hijacked the dead bodies and the families for this protest) - he would only meet the families of deceased and nobody else - that is what he said he would do and that is what we will see as well.

BTW. did you watch how your beloved leader's daughter dodged the question of 400+ Hazaras killed during PMLN government and PM Nawaz not visiting a single family!?
This same guy @niaz claimed that IK has no concern for human life conveniently forgetting that IK was the same guy who built Shaukat Khanum just so the poor can get free cancer treatment or Panahgahs so that poor don't have to sleep out on the streets. Meanwhile @niaz's beloved leader Nawaz Sharif was looting and plundering with both hands and feet and shooting protesters at Model Town.

Goes to show age and experience does not always bring wisdom.

This same guy @niaz claimed that IK has no concern for human life conveniently forgetting that IK was the same guy who built Shaukat Khanum just so the poor can get free cancer treatment or Panahgahs so that poor don't have to sleep out on the streets. Meanwhile @niaz's beloved leader Nawaz Sharif was looting and plundering with both hands and feet and shooting protesters at Model Town.

There is no cure for Patwarism
9ABF55B9-8B8F-43FF-9D8B-C007BC8890FF.jpeg

Needle gets stuck - older one gets. My family is full of hardcore Nawaz supporters who will still support him even if they are shown him murdering someone. This was a terrorist attack and a big hu ha is made about PM IK. Model Town massacre was not a big deal for these lot. One comment I heard was 'yeah, model town wasn't the right thing to do' and that is it. Yet they moan about every little thing re IK.

all the s#it staines of journalism are parroting the same words. All of them are rabid after the situation came to an abrupt and sensible closure.

these people always get away. always ALWAYS.

These type of journalists should be locked behind bars for misreporting and trying to spread anarchy on someones bidding.
There is no cure for Patwarism View attachment 704996

Khata be hai lekin lagata be hain is the slogan for these brainless Godfather minions.
Needle gets stuck - older one gets. My family is full of hardcore Nawaz supporters who will still support him even if they are shown him murdering someone. This was a terrorist attack and a big hu ha is made about PM IK. Model Town massacre was not a big deal for these lot. One comment I heard was 'yeah, model town wasn't the right thing to do' and that is it. Yet they moan about every little thing re IK.

That's a shame, even in my family relatives despite living in UK, you have some hardcore brainless Godfather minions who still support him come what may, its a useless exercise trying to explain to them.

Last edited:
These are signs of Qayamat (Judgement day). Are we not witnessing them today especially in light of this incident?

The loss of honesty, as well as authority put in the hands of those who do not deserve it.

Liars will be believed, honest people disbelieved, and faithful people called traitors

The leader of a people will be the worst of them

Muslim rulers will come who do not follow the guidance and tradition of the Sunnah. Some of their men will have the hearts of devils in a human body

The Prime Minister of New Zealand covered her head wearing Muslim attire and went and hugged the victims of Christchurch terrorism. She didn't say i am would not be blackmailed neither did she tweeted on twitter. She is busier than a Pakistani PM afterall she is the head of a rich country and not a failed corrupt country yet she went inside the victims and hugged them. Bravo! She isn't a claimant to the title of Sadiq and Ameen nor is she claimant to Riasat e Medina

These are signs of Qayamat (Judgement day). Are we not witnessing them today especially in light of this incident?

The loss of honesty, as well as authority put in the hands of those who do not deserve it.

Liars will be believed, honest people disbelieved, and faithful people called traitors

The leader of a people will be the worst of them

Muslim rulers will come who do not follow the guidance and tradition of the Sunnah. Some of their men will have the hearts of devils in a human body

The Prime Minister of New Zealand covered her head wearing Muslim attire and went and hugged the victims of Christchurch terrorism. She didn't say i am would not be blackmailed neither did she tweeted on twitter. She is busier than a Pakistani PM afterall she is the head of a rich country and not a failed corrupt country yet she went inside the victims and hugged them. Bravo! She isn't a claimant to the title of Sadiq and Ameen nor is she claimant to Riasat e Medina
here is an example of a poojari of the haram tubbar, whos party commited state terrorism in model town lohar. does deen not apply to your mian?
That's a shame, even in my family relatives despite living in UK, you have some hardcore brainless Godfather minions who still support him come what may, its a useless exercise trying to explain to them.
i have told all my stringent poojari relatives that they can f off and they are dead to me. if they keep supporting that harami swine.

A person who wants to establish a 'Riyasat-e-Medina,' but cannot even fathom what any of the four enlightened caliphs would have done in his position, that person is a joke and a complete joke.
Even more of a clown, if he believes that some poor people, from one of the most persecuted minorities in Pakistan, are playing politics and blackmailing, using their own loved ones bodies in the freezing cold temperature, the 'mighty premiere' who has better things to do, like, ironically, visit Ertugrul Drama actors.

A person who wants to establish a 'Riyasat-e-Medina,' but cannot even fathom what any of the four enlightened caliphs would have done in his position, that person is a joke and a complete joke.
Even more of a clown, if he believes that some poor people, from one of the most persecuted minorities in Pakistan, are playing politics and blackmailing, using their own loved ones bodies in the freezing cold temperature, the 'mighty premiere' who has better things to do, like, ironically, visit Ertugrul Drama actors.
what about model town massacre. let me guess they were children of a lesser God? was mian eating like a pig on the day of the massacre?

what about model town massacre. let me guess they were children of a lesser God? was mian eating like a pig on the day of the massacre?

Is that corrupt ruler comparable to IK ? If I'm ran does something wrong then why do you PTI fans comess up with what PPP or PMLN has done.

Back
Top Bottom