What's new

Done. PM Modi Gets Swiss 'Yes' For India In NSG (Nuclear Suppliers Group)

Handovering Hafiz saeed...would be a starter!

As much as I want the perpetrators of the Mumbai massacre and their handlers in Rawalpindi to be brought to justice, I think India should be careful not to allow Pakistan using these low-lives as bargaining chips.

Pakistanis have literally nothing to bring to the Negotiation table except for promise of acting on their own self-created monsters like Hafeez Saeed - who were created for the express purpose to be used as bargaining chips in any future negotiations.

With Pakistanis having an almost limitless supply of these kind of scums, the last thing India wants is to let Pakistanis use them as bargaining chips. Because, let's not kid ourselves - there will be many more Mumbai's.

From India's POV, we just need to strengthen our security, surveillance and do everything in our capacity to limit the damage that Pakistani scums like HS will try and tom-tom to the whole world about it.

[QUOTE="texfab, post: 8360740, member: 172025Eknandia becomes a member of NSG than there is no reason for them to celebrate because the actual credit of getting them in credit goes to the west and not to them at all.[/QUOTE]
But we will celebrate it as our achievement
Ek bar Jo Maine commitment kar Di
Toh phir mein apne aap Ki bhi Nahii Suntaaa
@texfab

India is fast becoming the blue eyed boy of the west. Gaining favors it could not even dream of earlier when it was a cold war ally to the Russians. It is now being seen as a liberal bulwark against Islam when it is barely liberal. This positive attention India is getting is bound to hurt Pakistan which is now without allies other than China. I think we should take some solid steps to improve the image of Pakistan internationally.

Kindly guide me to the sentence where Pakistan and Islam are mentioned in the OP. Thanks.

Begani shadi main abdullah dewana. :D

Reiterate that there is absolutely no reason for the Indians to celebrate.

If there is a country in the world which is the greatest beneficiary of 9/11 than its India. West has opened up its flood gates in terms of political, economical, financial and even in nuclear field.

It only goes to prove that RAW was behind 9/11. :azn:

On a serious note, this is what a country's leadership is supposed to do. What US is doing for India is not out of the goodness of their own heart. At the end of the day, India will milk the situation as much as possible and then move on to greener pastures.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom