What's new

Donate 1500 billions to the Dams Fund and serve the country, CJP to Malik Riaz

the amount collected so far is about 4.5 billion rupees ---------not dollars

Total cost of the dam is estimated to be Rs1,450 billion rupees

in dollars its around 14 billion bollars

till today there is 34 million dollars collected for dam fund..........

you got the picture clear now? do you math s
How much CJP is ordering Malik Riaz to donate ???? ;)

he ,s not even a billionaire in dollars

800/900 millions dollars

on the other hand pakistani Pablo Escobar --- mian m mansha is worth 15/16 billion dollars

his inquiry in nab is in cold room also---
He is Bilionanaire, he owns 3 jets , he gifted Zardari a house in Lahore Worthing 5 billions, he have assets of billions of dollars, its not necessary for him to declare his assests, no one can use Bahrias name for commercial purpose he is using openly, and his wealth and contacts are beyond your imagination,

its just undeal for Daducha Dam.... that malik riaz will build a city around--it

all ready,, generals , judges , journalists.. politicians are getting prime spots /plots
for there non-interference in this project

is cjp helping malik riaz to achieve his project=looks exactley like it

the rest is just oscar acting.........
2019 nomanation for oscar awards,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, chacha nisar..

I can feel ur pain my friend but unfortunately couldn't able to locate so far the acutal location of this life threatening pain :D:D

I can feel ur pain my friend but unfortunately couldn't able to locate so far the acutal location of this life threatening pain :D:D
Try living i hen house..u might see the pain

Why are we after Bhasha dam of 1500 billion if on atleast 250 billion rupees Mohmand dam can be constructed

Why are we after Bhasha dam of 1500 billion if on atleast 250 billion rupees Mohmand dam can be constructed

Water holding capacity is the reason I think. Mohmand has less of it. Also, Bhasha will increase the life of Tarbela by 35 years or so and make it more efficient. Tarbela over the years, has lost 40 percent of its water holding capacity to silt. The water can be controlled and held back by Bhasha, allowing Tarbela to be cleaned up and restore its original water holding capacity. I think

Yar Dam bnna chahye jese marzi bane. Chahe daka marna pare ya phir chote chote mulkon pe qabza kerna pare. Chahe humen carribean sea main pirates hi kyun na bnne pare.

Incase malik riyaz agree to give money to save himseldf imagine the support he will be having from public. Will be hero like figiure.

Water holding capacity is the reason I think. Mohmand has less of it. Also, Bhasha will increase the life of Tarbela by 35 years or so and make it more efficient. Tarbela over the years, has lost 40 percent of its water holding capacity to silt. The water can be controlled and held back by Bhasha, allowing Tarbela to be cleaned up and restore its original water holding capacity. I think
Yeah you are right but Mohmand dam can produce 740 MW and it has the capacity to store 1.290 MAF of water and it will also take less time to build than Bhasha dam and it's benefits can be acquired very quickly

These days he is crying alot on his show. I've stopped watching it.

During Panama and elections etc I liked how he was neutral but now he just whines and cries.

Even I don't like those people who don't speak what I WANT TO LISTEN... It is human nature...

Incase malik riyaz agree to give money to save himseldf imagine the support he will be having from public. Will be hero like figiure.

A financially broke hero .. if he gets two minutes on air for free then.

It is up to Pakistanis to make the choices that govern their fate. I cannot say anything more here.

(And thank you for not using Caps Lock.)

People voted to naya Pakistan.. what more you expect?

Even I don't like those people who don't speak what I WANT TO LISTEN... It is human nature...
Actually , i'm going to watch them to see what they are doing to hurt Imran Kahn party.

Back
Top Bottom