What's new

Donate 1500 billions to the Dams Fund and serve the country, CJP to Malik Riaz

Baat toh hai sach laikin baat hai Ruswai ki. Actually from what I’ve gathered since I was in my teens is that Malik Riaz is Malik Riaz today because of infinite backing from people who were part of the establishment, armed forces or khalai makhlooq at the time. That is the harsh reality. Probably because those individuals also had a stake in this guys venture.

Don’t believe my word. Just take a look at his team today, which is comprised mostly of ex gens. Brigs. And also a small number of retired bureaucrats. Now that this cancer has gone beyond their control and has become khudmukhtar as they call it, they want to take it down. But don’t know how to.

They question is, why not also go after those people, who were instrumental in helping this guy acquire this fortune in the first place. Musharraf k dor mein bana hai yeh banda and people with long term memories know how.

Baat toh hai sach laikin baat hai Ruswai ki. Actually from what I’ve gathered since I was in my teens is that Malik Riaz is Malik Riaz today because of infinite backing from people who were part of the establishment, armed forces or khalai makhlooq at the time. That is the harsh reality. Probably because those individuals also had a stake in this guys venture.

Don’t believe my word. Just take a look at his team today, which is comprised mostly of ex gens. Brigs. And also a small number of retired bureaucrats. Now that this cancer has gone beyond their control and has become khudmukhtar as they call it, they want to take it down. But don’t know how to.

They question is, why not also go after those people, who were instrumental in helping this guy acquire this fortune in the first place. Musharraf k dor mein bana hai yeh banda and people with long term memories know how.

THE Trichotomy OF BHARIA, RUNS IN EVERY Institutions...
malik riaz is like a big dam, supplying holy water to every corrupt plant in every Institution of govt==

The dam figure stands at 9.5 billion dollars with Malik Riaz donation. We need 2.5 billion dollars more for the dam dream to come true. The CJP has taken an excellent decision by ordering Malik Riaz to donate another 10 billion dollar more. We need our looted money back one way or the other. Same should be done with Mian Mansha. The most corrupt person of Pakistan.

The Pakistani nation donation figure,
http://www.supremecourt.gov.pk/web/page.asp?id=2757

Fair would be if every Pakistani's 25% assets are annexed and added to CJ dam fund!
However from engineer's POV, it's a technically wrong to build any other dam before Kalabagh Dam.

1500 billions is 15 billion dollars mate, malik riaz is not worth that by a mile, its more than the coat of the entire dam CJ is juat bargaining with him, in the end a more realistic ammount will be agreed upon, lets say 50 billion to 100 billion.
Nope, at least 1000 billion, because one party on the behalf of Malik Riaz was already ready to pay this amount , its now to get concession through CJ, imagine if CJ says 800 or 700 billion the net saving to the MR will be 200 or 300 billions ,the nation will chearup,and win win for _________.....,this dam darama is actually a dry cleaning darama, diverting the nation and Govt from the original dilemma of nation , which is non punishment of the culprits and Currupt, Currupts are getting bails and concessions from judiciary and we are cheering to the head of that judiciary,

The dam figure stands at 9.5 billion dollars with Malik Riaz donation. We need 2.5 billion dollars more for the dam dream to come true. The CJP has taken an excellent decision by ordering Malik Riaz to donate another 10 billion dollar more. We need our looted money back one way or the other. Same should be done with Mian Mansha. The most corrupt person of Pakistan.

The Pakistani nation donation figure,
http://www.supremecourt.gov.pk/web/page.asp?id=2757

the amount collected so far is about 4.5 billion rupees ---------not dollars

Total cost of the dam is estimated to be Rs1,450 billion rupees

in dollars its around 14 billion bollars

till today there is 34 million dollars collected for dam fund..........

you got the picture clear now? do you math s

Nope, at least 1000 billion, because one party on the behalf of Malik Riaz was already ready to pay this amount , its now to get concession through CJ, imagine if CJ says 800 or 700 billion the net saving to the MR will be 200 or 300 billions ,the nation will chearup,and win win for _________.....,this dam darama is actually a dry cleaning darama, diverting the nation and Govt from the original dilemma of nation , which is non punishment of the culprits and Currupt, Currupts are getting bails and concessions from judiciary and we are cheering to the head of that judiciary,

i dont doubt the good will/desire of chief justice...the cause is very noble in fact........
the means to achieve this phanthom amount may be untraditional,,,maybe unlawfull...
i think even cjp knows that the target is impossible to get---
the culprits impossible to punish-- fines never paid , so why not squeeze them of wht ever they are willing to pay,
by the hook- or by crook
objective is dam..

Malik Riaz said I don’t have money.

When did Malik donate 5b to dam fund? Because that thing isn't moving beyond 4b since last week.

When did Malik donate 5b to dam fund? Because that thing isn't moving beyond 4b since last week.
its at 4.5 billionn s ruppes as of today--
meaning 15oo - 5 = 1445 needed more .......

or 34 millions dollors collected out of 14 billion needed...........

Malik Riaz said I don’t have money.

put him in front of anti aircraft barrel------he will tell you the truth...

our leaders are rich!
yes our leaders are very reech

14778.JPG

How much money this folk has???? I'm getting into depression!!!!!!
I remember it loud and clear that once in his interview on TV Mr Malik said just give me the hills of Margalla near Islamabad I will pay off the entire foreign loans on Pakistan, on that time pakistan had a total of 46 billions of foreign loans,

These kind of public funds are successful only in countries where theres a strong sense of nationhood. We unfortunately, are more of a mob who can't come to a consesnsus on anything. Most of the people who wanted to donate have already done so. 4 billion se toh aajkal standard size sugar mill mushkil lagti hai..CJ Saab Khanapuri kar rahe hain and setting the stage for his post retirement career.

Make a consurtium of muslim countries along with China, give them stake in the project, convince them its profitable(which it is) and get them to invest. That is the only realistic route in my opinion.

I remember it loud and clear that once in his interview on TV Mr Malik said just give me the hills of Margalla near Islamabad I will pay off the entire foreign loans on Pakistan, on that time pakistan had a total of 46 billions of foreign loans,

he ,s not even a billionaire in dollars

800/900 millions dollars

on the other hand pakistani Pablo Escobar --- mian m mansha is worth 15/16 billion dollars

his inquiry in nab is in cold room also---

its at 4.5 billionn s ruppes as of today--
meaning 15oo - 5 = 1445 needed more .......

or 34 millions dollors collected out of 14 billion needed...........

put him in front of anti aircraft barrel------he will tell you the truth...

yes our leaders are very reech

View attachment 503264
reeches are cute hamaray leaders toh kaminay hain

Back
Top Bottom