What's new

Donate 1500 billions to the Dams Fund and serve the country, CJP to Malik Riaz

1500 Billion , This is just some percentage of asset. Malik riaz has more assets too.
It’s enough these mafias looted many people, it’s time to pay back some money and that too in dam fund.
Together we grow!

Atleast he is catching big fishes instead of taking money to remain quiet.
1500 billions is 15 billion dollars mate, malik riaz is not worth that by a mile, its more than the coat of the entire dam CJ is juat bargaining with him, in the end a more realistic ammount will be agreed upon, lets say 50 billion to 100 billion.

From a military ruler, no less.

I don't see that happening in Paksitan for a long time yet.

Shehbaz Sharif vows to bring back country's looted money if made 'Khadim-e-Pakistan' Last Updated On 25 January,2018 11:16 pm

1500 billions is 15 billion dollars mate, malik riaz is not worth that by a mile, its more than the coat of the entire dam CJ is juat bargaining with him, in the end a more realistic ammount will be agreed upon, lets say 50 billion to 100 billion.

is supreme court pakistan stock exchange now?

Shehbaz Sharif vows to bring back country's looted money if made 'Khadim-e-Pakistan' Last Updated On 25 January,2018 11:16 pm

I am sorry. Is this the comedy section? I thought we were having a serious discussion. :D

is supreme court pakistan stock exchange now?
If supreme court is playing MBS formula to recover money from looters whats wrong in it?.
This constituional debate that u try to raise suits nations that can afford them and if u examine the history of these developed nations, they applied the theory of need to reach a position where they have the luxury of legal riff raff.
Caesar's of this world have always nailed the hands of Cicero's to the senate door, its how things are.

Having the Supreme Court act in the manner of an absolute monarch?

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, as they say.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, as they say.

why is there only stairways to heavan?

but a highway to hell?---------- is it just traffic problem?

If supreme court is playing MBS formula to recover money from looters whats wrong in it?.
This constituional debate that u try to raise suits nations that can afford them and if u examine the history of these developed nations, they applied the theory of need to reach a position where they have the luxury of legal riff raff.
Caesar's of this world have always nailed the hands of Cicero's to the senate door, its how things are.

its operation sicario???

So whats the other option left? Please explain. Pakistani society has become corrupt to the core. Only a Monarch can fix it, be it Supreme court or an Army General.

I am sorry. Is this the comedy section? I thought we were having a serious discussion. :D

i just quoted our beloved his excellency shabaz sharif --his quote from the news paper-dated 25 jan-2018

is he a joker?

we were ruled n foold by mere jooks and jookers? for 30 yrs

There is no need to build a a highway for only three people. May be four.

Traffic determines the facilities, of course.

thats why we are building fast highways-----lots of traffic movement..going to hell

So whats the other option left? Please explain. Pakistani society has become corrupt to the core. Only a Monarch can fix it, be it Supreme court or an Army General.

As I explained above, it is up to the Pakistani people to determine what options they wish to see exercised in thier name. I no longer have such a responsibility.

i just quoted our beloved his excellency shabaz sharif --his quote from the news paper-dated 25 jan-2018

is he a joker?

we were ruled n foold by mere jooks and jookers? for 30 yrs

For 30 years? More, Sir, far more. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice ......

thats why we are building fast highways-----lots of traffic movement..going to hell

May be. Who knows?

pakistani awaam should be allowed a purge once a week--------

in no time mess can be cleaned....

NAB 150 mega corruption cases

According to the report, a scam worth Rs700m against Ghazi Akhtar of Tandiyanwala Sugar Mills is being inquired by NAB.

Inquiries are also underway against former chairman of National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Ayaz Khan Niazi over embezzlement charges worth Rs2 billion and another ex-chairman of NICL Abid Jawed over a potential scam worth Rs2 billion, besides some other figures.

Investigations have already been launched against Schon group for alleged embezzlement of Rs1,245 billion, Younus Habib for allegedly ill-intentioned default of three billion rupees, former Balochistan chief minister Nawab Aslam Raisani for possessing Rs 100 million in an assets beyond resources case.

A similar enquiry is under process against ex-premier Chaudhary Shujaat Hussain in an assets beyond resources case, worth Rs 2,428 billion. A case of the same nature was also filed against the sitting treasury minister Ishaq Dar. He is under inquiry for three cases of 23 million pound, 3,488 million dollars and 1,250 million dollars.

Hussain Haqqani, former information secretary and ambassador to US, is accused of embezzling funds, but NAB has so far failed to calculate the amount in this regard. He was also accused of issuing licenses of FM stations to three private companies.

Former interior minister Aftab Sher Pao is also facing an inquiry for having assets beyond resources.

Ex-premier Raja Pervaiz Ashraf is also being probed for the rental power plants (RPP) case.

A case was also being heard against former president Asif ali Zardari for having assets beyond resources. Investigations are also in process against Mr. Zardari for corruption of US$22 billion and US$1.5 billion.

The court today expressed dissatisfaction over the report submitted by NAB, saying that the anti-graft body should add two columns that detail the dates of when the application against an individual was filed and when it was verified.

The report was submitted after the apex court after the bench expressed disappointment over what they said was an extreme form of maladministration in the bureau, earlier this year.

Staff officers to DG NAB Brigadier Nasir, Additional Attorney General NAB Tariq Tarrar and Prosecutor General NAB Waqas Qadeer

when will they pay 25% to supreme court?

These days he is crying alot on his show. I've stopped watching it.

During Panama and elections etc I liked how he was neutral but now he just whines and cries.
Well, he is the salaried spokesperson for Malik Riaz. Now definitely, he can't say that otherwise his lid will be off so he keep criticising the govt on random and sometimes totally false and or made up stories. Mateen still is better than him because he is not on the payroll of Riaz Malik.

Article 69 of the Constitution clearly states the procedure for this.
Why are you lying budhay...
this article has nothing to do with it, it deals with the parliament
69 Courts not to inquire into proceedings of Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament).
(1) The validity of any proceedings in 168[Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)] 168 shall not be called in question on the ground of any irregularity of procedure.

(2) No officer or member of 169[Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)] 169 in whom powers are vested by or under the Constitution for regulating procedure or the conduct of business, or for maintaining order in 170[Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)] 170, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of any court in respect of the exercise by him of those powers.

(3) In this Article, 171[Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)] 171 has the same meaning as in Article 66.

I see what you did there ahole. :D
He is just fooling the people here as if he knows the constitution but he does not. Check, this article deals with the parliament and I have quoted it above.

Last edited:
Well, he is the salaried spokesperson for Malik Riaz. Now definitely, he can't say that otherwise his lid will be off so he keep criticising the govt on random and sometimes totally false and or made up stories. Mateen still is better than him because he is not on the payroll of Riaz Malik.

Why are you lying budhay...
this article has nothing to do with it, it deals with the parliament

No, he is lying.. that article deals with parliament

He is just fooling the people here as if he knows the constitution but he does not. Check, this article deals with the parliament and I have quoted it above.
22222.png

Back
Top Bottom