What's new

Donald Trump slams Pakistan for lies and deceit

Hello my Indians it is just a tweet that you are all talking so highly of have you forgotten the last day od 2017 dec 31

The day the valley of Kashmir was fertilized with Indian blood.

yeah and we are pretty good at fighting wars, just ask the soviets or the current American administration
Ask what, what was your payment check or lack of it?:lol: is that why you are now saying this much billions $ wasnt enough, we lost way too more, mr. trump.

yes this is what hillery said..i agree as you would too

Of course, deep down, American political class knows this. I am confident that people like J. McCain and many others know why Pakistan might be a little soft on the Haqqanis--the India factor. But the imperatives of containing China are hugely strategic for America--as was the containment of USSR. If that requires making Pakistan another Iraq or Syria then so be it.

What the Indians should really carefully consider is that a fallen Pakistan will be very bad for India while Uncle Sam can pack up and go away half way across the world. India must not allow American strategic goals to fail Pakistan. There are many ways the Kashmir issue can be solved--it's not like the Israeli-Palestinian issue. The 200+ million Pakistanis will not vanish and will remain in India's neighborhood.

When Nawaz Shareef appoint fvckin safarshi ambassador in US, these type of twits will published ... Nawaz Shareef should be life in prison . These damnn blacksmiths spend all there life minting money ....

59a5141a59b27.jpg

Sanity seems to be in short supply or have you forgotten the millions India gave to the lobbyist to block the sale.
That's no influence but paying some one to save your neck.
India should know , if Pakistan out of US circle then India will lose all it's remaining little leverage, which is due to Indian lobby.

Sanity seems to be in short supply or have you forgotten the millions India gave to the lobbyist to block the sale.
That's no influence but paying some one to save your neck.
Whats the big deal? you expect us to pay for your f 16s or what? Normal statecraft is big news to you?

I take it he doesn't have any properties or golf courses and business in Pakistan? Otherwise he wouldn't be tweeting about Pakistan! Just reply to him prove it!

I take it he doesn't have any properties or golf courses and business in Pakistan? Otherwise he wouldn't be tweeting about Pakistan! Just reply to ask him to prove it!
LMAO

what about an ICBM? let's see if he has the gut to slam the steel body of ICBM armed with nuclear warhead.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom