What's new

Donald Trump slams Pakistan for lies and deceit

Again with this safe haven non sense. Where do these safe haven exists? They are supposed to exist but no one can say where they exist. What a bunch of lies and deceit. Sad!

I think USA has already realized that, their delusion that they control Pakistan is shattered. They are just doing this face saving and for their public consumption. they have nothing to show for last 17 years, and lost leverage over Pakistan because of their lies and foolish policies.

angoor khatay hain, lats bad talk Pakistan to feel better. USA do your job in Afghanistan, show your seriousness and loyalty to Pak to be reciprocated. Indians and harvesting terrorists in Afghanistan is not good for region and Afghanistan and for USA.

Mr. Trump, Please, Orange is old now, need anew colour coat.

To assert that US failed in Libya, Iraq and Syria, is like burying own head in sand. US has fulfilled all of its objectives in those countries. Qaddafi; Saddam; Al-Qaeda and ISIS are history there. Libya and Iraq reduced to insignificant players with puppets in power. Assad is lucky because Russia saved him but his future is still uncertain.

They are harassing Pakistan and North Korea at present because they have succeeded in other fronts.

Not sure what went wrong in case of Pakistan though.
Nothing went wrong with Pakistan. It is just Pakistan is not letting ISIS settle in Kunar and constantly bombing the area. We just bombed it today.

So killing Iraqi, Afghani, Syrian, Lebanese babies and civilians is a sign of military might???????............:lol:

Guess what, the americans may have devastated those nations but their races survived and they are in the process of rebuilding their nations. They also begining to grow in numbers again whilst white americans are declining in numbers and will be a minority in their own nations within 40 years from now. Just ask Richard spencer :azn: So who were the real winners?
Bro,

Regime-change experiments are challenging and costly affairs. Only a country with extraordinary might and resources can partake in such adventures in current times.

Iran and Iraq fought each other for 8 straight years and did not achieve a breakthrough in the battlefield. End result was a stalemate.

Similarly, Pakistan and India fought each other several times and nothing changed in Kashmir for either. End result is a stalemate.

US have ample resources and might to achieve a breakthrough in the battlefield; it has on many occasions. Conflicts in Libya, Iraq and Syria were political in large part, not to exterminate them.

I think that we have lost this leverage.

We wil only know once the routes are shut. Trump should by all means continue to belittle Pakistan’s immense sacrifices. Orange coward.

Now the ball is in Trump’s court.

Bro,

Regime-change experiments are challenging and costly affairs. Only a country with extraordinary might and resources can partake in such adventures in current times.

Iran and Iraq fought each other for 8 straight years and did not achieve a breakthrough in the battlefield. End result was a stalemate.

Similarly, Pakistan and India fought each other several times and nothing changed in Kashmir for either. End result is a stalemate.

US have ample resources and might to achieve a breakthrough in the battlefield. It has on many occassions. Conflicts in Libya, Iraq and Syria were political in large part, not to exterminate them.

They probably have far more pressing matters to deal with at home than worry about international matters. Just ask Richard Spencer and BLM........ :lol:

I think USA has already realized that, their delusion that they control Pakistan is shattered. They are just doing this face saving and for their public consumption. they have nothing to show for last 17 years, and lost leverage over Pakistan because of their lies and foolish policies.

angoor khatay hain, lats bad talk Pakistan to feel better. USA do your job in Afghanistan, show your seriousness and loyalty to Pak to be reciprocated. Indians and harvesting terrorists in Afghanistan is not good for region and Afghanistan and for USA.

Mr. Trump, Please, Orange is old now, need anew colour coat.

This has little to do with Afghanistan. Afghanistan is a sideshow. The Americans use Afghanistan as a pretext to achieve their nefarious goals. This frustration has to do with CPEC and Pakistan’s nuke capability. The American ambassador has very recently conveyed frustration regarding lack of US participation. We understand what the real pain is.

Hale complains of not making US part of CPEC

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/259953-hale-complains-of-not-making-us-part-of-cpec

Last edited:
One thing I would like to add though which I have been saying for years. Pakistan half cup full nuke status will attract more trouble towards our state , it should have been a full fledge status long time ago. ICBMs and thermos are not luxuries anymore, they are necessity.

One thing I would like to add though which I have been saying for years. Pakistan half cup full nuke status will attract more trouble towards our state , it should have been a full fledge status long time ago. ICBMs and thermos are not luxuries anymore, they are necessity.
I agree. ICBMs are the need of the hour. The threat has well and truly been amplified.

To assert that US failed in Libya, Iraq and Syria, is like burying own head in sand. US has fulfilled all of its objectives in those countries. Qaddafi; Saddam; Al-Qaeda and ISIS are history there. Libya and Iraq reduced to insignificant players with puppets in power. Assad is lucky because Russia saved him but his future is still uncertain.

They are harassing Pakistan and North Korea at present because they have succeeded in other fronts.

Not sure what went wrong in case of Pakistan though.

I disagree with your assessment of the grand strategic objective of the U.S in MENA. NATO is exhausted, Russia knows this and has slapped the U.S in Syria, not because of love for Assad, but because Russia wants to remind the west it is there...

Europe JQRF is still infantile, Georgia, Ukraine and the Balkans were a reminder for Europe how vulnerable and powerless it is in the face of Russian interventions. When the U.K leaves the only states that are acting as a buffer against "greater integration" and so called Solidarity as Junker proposes will be Poland and C.R

Trump has spoiled the broth in MENA, it has all but given up on investing in IRAQ, it's goal in IRAQ was to create a mini buffer state, we all know how well that went don't we. ISIS was American invention that went out of control in Lybia and spread into Syria uncontrolled, it was always going to get bombed to shit one day.

But what America wasn't counting on was the element of lone wolf self radicalized individuals carrying out terrorism incidents, it is there incidents coupled with returning FF along a porous sea border at Greece and the Turkey/E.U border that has both the Europeans, EUROPOL and U.S scared shit less.

N.K is another matter, that kettle has been boiling for over 10 years, every administration just kept mum on the issue and thought it would blow over, sadly the son is not as impotent as the father. China is exerting it's influence in South Asia, Far East and even MENA, China now controls one of the Largest Copper mines outside of South Africa in Afghanistan, it also has through it's prowess in manufacturing embedded it's telecom tech in almost every European country from huawei BTS though to ADSL+ routers and DSLAMS.

In the long run, what is happening in Pakistan was predicted, it should have been expected! All those jumping up and down at the hand me down MRAPS and Gunships, this is what happens, when you become complacent. Pakistan failed to get international buy-in on it's sacrifices in the GWOT and this is the end result. If people honestly think that this has occurred over night...

Why does Pakistan need money for killing terrorists on its own soil?

As if your day di will maintain the highways, motorways, border passes, ports, etc, that they used. Not to mention the security provided by LEA's heavy traffic in Pakistani waters causing sea animals to flee. Further the heavy attacks on the convoys killing Pakistani lives, unrepairable damage to properties, etc. Do you have some sense left?

I like how this issue had United Americans accross party lines. Woke up to this news on Reddit and accross other major online portals. No mater what thier ideology people agreed mostly on what Trump said.
If only more Americans read the discussions on this forum they would realise most of the Pakistanis( at least this community which rerpesents sudo intellect Pakistanis) hate the way of our life here .
Even the Pakistanis expats while enjoying thier stay in West ,spew venom here about democracy or liberal attitudes and west in general. No matter what at the end most of you come out with a Muslim first attitude , while others hide behind " it's all conspiracy, we did nothing wrong".
While hosting and encouraging opportunistic Chinese troll posts bashing every news about US . None of you guys have any idea about how democratic way of life works . last year I was having positive impression about you bunch , but deep down you all hate the way we are.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom