What's new

Don’t extend Tejas deadline, Antony tells DRDO

you better ask @sancho

I don't see any requirement changes as reasons for the delays (at least not as main reasons) and if the quotes are correct, the Defence Minister neither. Also he didn't blamed HAL for the delays (which is the contractor of the LCA), but the DRDO the developer of serveral techs and capabilities of the fighter. That makes clear that neither any IAF requirements, production issues are the problem, but delays of the development. That's why I am happy that the DM put more pressure on DRDO and that he urges them to focus on the important things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see any requirement changes as reasons for the delays (at least not as main reasons) and if the quotes are correct, the Defence Minister neither. Also he didn't blamed HAL for the delays (which is the contractor of the LCA), but the DRDO the developer of serveral techs and capabilities of the fighter. That makes clear that neither any IAF requirements, production issues are the problem, but delays of the development. That's why I am happy that the DM put more pressure on DRDO and that he urges them to focus on the important things.

My brother in-law is an engineer in air force...... once he told about the issues regarding tejas in response to my question....

with the no. of mig 21 crashes,of course they are in a hurry..

Salaam to all the Muslims,
:pakistan:
This is probably the most ridiculous aircraft development project in the history of aviation.
If you can't do it, just say so and give it up. Why waste so much money and manpower on a dead duck? Just build something else, much more easier and gain plenty of experience from it.
Salaam to all to Muslims.
We have backup , we have money to waste . Who knows that dead duck might give the enemy a hard *uck .

Back
Top Bottom