What's new

Don’t abandon Taiwan for better China ties

Than Vietnam will be attacked not by China, but also by all countries that wish for freedom of navigation. Don't be fool and troll around to make yourself look like one.
Who dare to attack VN now when we have Russian brother's back ??tiny TW ?? oh, you could be the first one returning home in body bad :pop:

Who dare to attack VN now when we have Russian brother's back ??tiny TW ?? oh, you could be the first one returning home in body bad :pop:

Russia would also attack you if you block their shipping. Blocking of international sea lane is a big no no. And you are on your own. Lets say a country successfully invade and occupy your country. Which country would go to war over you? no one.

And also, don't count on others. A small country like Vietnam should be deft in international relationship instead of trying to block sea lanes.

One question: If you both are the same and just different on the sort of governance, why do you both have missiles pointed at each other and armies against each other?

One question: If you both are the same and just different on the sort of governance, why do you both have missiles pointed at each other and armies against each other?

Taiwan and China didn't finish their civil war that was suspended in 1949. So the situation is similar to N and S Korea.

Why would you allow India to invade your country?

Than Vietnam will be attacked not by China, but also by all countries that wish for freedom of navigation. Don't be fool and troll around to make yourself look like one.

This @Jade guy is what cause people to believe that Indians has low IQ. I'm glad that not all Indians are like him.

I know Chinese would resort to low IQ BS if they cannot win an argument, but since when did 'Taiwanese' started do this? :lol:

If you want to refute, refute the survey that I posted. Attacking the person that posted the survey shows your are out of the argument. It is a sign of your weakness

I know quite a few Taiwanese who would rather die than be called Chinese, and yes there are some Taiwanese who are a bit neutral about the whole issue, but never met a Taiwanese who calls himself/herself Chinese. The survey I posted confirms my experience. Either you are a false flagger or an anomaly

Last edited by a moderator:
^Troll says Chinese resorts to low IQ BS, does the same^

Oh the irony. This guy is total BS.

I know quite a few Taiwanese who would rather die than be called Chinese, and yes there are some Taiwanese who are a bit neutral about the whole issue, but never met a Taiwanese who calls himself/herself Chinese.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...taiwan-better-china-ties-5.html#ixzz2f3NJ9r2L

Stop using political excuse for this. Taiwanese people still call themselves Chinese, in a non political way.

I know Chinese would resort to low IQ BS if they cannot win an argument, but since when did 'Taiwanese' started do this? :lol:

If you want to refute, refute the survey that I posted. Attacking the person that posted the survey shows your are out of the argument. It is a sign of your weakness

I know quite a few Taiwanese who would rather die than be called Chinese, and yes there are some Taiwanese who are a bit neutral about the whole issue, but never met a Taiwanese who calls himself/herself Chinese. The survey I posted confirms my experience. Either you are a false flagger or an anomaly

YOu are just misrepresenting the survey. Nothing to refute when you straght out lie

^Troll says Chinese resorts to low IQ BS, does the same^

Oh the irony. This guy is total BS.

Stop using political excuse for this. Taiwanese people still call themselves Chinese, in a non political way.

No...they wouldn't. Anyway what is this political and non political way? Either you are Chinese or your not...unless China allows dual citizenship, which it doesn't

Russia would also attack you if you block their shipping. Blocking of international sea lane is a big no no. And you are on your own. Lets say a country successfully invade and occupy your country. Which country would go to war over you? no one.

And also, don't count on others. A small country like Vietnam should be deft in international relationship instead of trying to block sea lanes.
Oh, Really ?? poor u Ah Q ! Russia gain Nothing if they attack VN,but they r very happy to take more land from China and enslave Chinese when China's economy collapse

Poor sick men of east Aisa, still mentally sick and paranoid like before WW1 :pop:

Welcome to the world of forums. It is everybody's business to discuss every issue that is posted on the forum.

Taiwan is an independent country, hence it has embassies in every country including in US, UK and India. UN doesn't have the jurisprudence to say which country is independent or which is not. UN is just a comity of nations.

Anyway, it is not for the Chinese to say Taiwan is a part of China. Taiwan is a sovereign country, and that is what matters.

As on war, what is stopping you political establishment going to war with US over Taiwan? May be that is the only way you people can make Taiwan your part.

Taiwan is an independent country? Says who? You? :rofl: Is that the reason they didn't declare independence as you so call "Independent Country"? Let them declare independence first, then we shall continue our talks. Till then, keep your independence delusions to yourself.
Even India doesn't recognize Taiwan as an independent country.

No...they wouldn't. Anyway what is this political and non political way? Either you are Chinese or your not...unless China allows dual citizenship, which it doesn't

sometimes, when you claim that you are not a human being, you are a dog. but we-normal people-will not treat you as a dog. in deed, you are an human not a dog.

Oh, Really ?? poor u Ah Q ! Russia gain Nothing if they attack VN,but they r very happy to take more land from China and enslave Chinese when China's economy collapse

Poor sick men of east Aisa, still mentally sick and paranoid like before WW1 :pop:

They would attack you if you block the sea lanes. There would be a UN resolution to destroy such an evil regime.

You Vietcong should know your place in front of world power politics and don't be constantly used as a pawn.

We need to rip up Article 9 of Japans constitution and let them arm up !! Then you'd see China soil their p.j.'s. Can you say 'Nanking' ? I knew you could.

^Troll detected^

China will wipe Japan off the map.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom