What's new

Don’t abandon Taiwan for better China ties

It's not about money. It's about nukes. Taiwan is our strategic prize just like Aksai Chin. India couldn't stop us from grabbing it in 1962 and USA can't stop us from overrunning Taiwan with PLA. Timeline is 2016 to 2020. As soon as DPP is elected, war will be imminent.

Most Taiwanese are not Chinese. They self-identify as wannabe Japanese. Let loose our heavy weapons and take back our island!

You need to put down the crackpipe

You need to put down the crackpipe
Tell that to the CCP. Inevitably the Japanese loyalists of Taiwan will need to be put down permanently with military force. They will very likely come to power in 2016.

arm sales to Taiwan is stupid. At this point no wars will be fought between us.

For one thing Taiwan is very rich and destroying it would not be in anyone's interest.

Second, Taiwan has accepted that it is not big enough to be an international player and as China improves it's economy and everything surrounding it, the opposition is getting less.

Third and perhaps most importantly, we have bigger problems at present. With the US ranking 1st. When we have finished our claim on SCS, Taiwan will fall within that naturally. Taiwan is not in the way for us getting our international prestige.

I mean beside the fact we are both Chinese from the SAME place, most Taiwan people are from the Mainland, escaped around 49.

Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, all want China to transform CCP into a Democratic government in which they all want some day to rule the Whole China and call the shot. Taiwan never drop their intention of control the whole China and call the shot. Reasons in 1989 Tianmen Square riot took place because Taiwan and Hong Kong with US backing want to overthrow the CCP and Install the a democratic government, Turn out stopped the riot and prevent the protest to turn into a full blow civil war, CCP maintain power and allow China to continue with their economic progress and not hinder and pushed back their economic reform, the result Chinese in China benefit from economy prosperity but with less individual right compare to the western world democracy, I think with CCP allow flexible personal freedom that make a big impact in China turn their economy from the bottom and into the top rank only behind the U.S in term of GDP, they surpass Japan as a 2nd in the world economic.

For one thing Taiwan is very rich and destroying it would not be in anyone's interest.

Second, Taiwan has accepted that it is not big enough to be an international player and as China improves it's economy and everything surrounding it, the opposition is getting less.

Third and perhaps most importantly, we have bigger problems at present. With the US ranking 1st. When we have finished our claim on SCS, Taiwan will fall within that naturally. Taiwan is not in the way for us getting our international prestige.

I mean beside the fact we are both Chinese from the SAME place, most Taiwan people are from the Mainland, escaped around 49.

Thats not true, most of them are from the mainland but they arrived before 1949, between 1662-1895. They make up 84% of the population, we who arrived after 1949 make up 14% and native aboriginals are 2%

Third and perhaps most importantly, we have bigger problems at present. With the US ranking 1st. When we have finished our claim on SCS...
Then When ?? u think ur coward and poor trained PLAN can do something in SCS(east sea)??

Wt our Kilos ,we just simpy cover SCS(east sea) wt sea mine, then ur poor economy will totaly collapse:lol:

Then When ?? u think ur coward and poor trained PLAN can do something in SCS(east sea)??

Wt our Kilos ,we just simpy cover SCS(east sea) wt sea mine, then ur poor economy will totaly collapse:lol:

You just don't have any strenght against PLAN otherwise Vietnam wouldn't even bother crying for help from ASEAN or US. I bet you still forget that we hold the life line of 1/3 north vietnamese with the red river :lol:: either we divert the water or polute so badly this water, Vietnam will surrendered in less 24 hrs and back to tributary state again...once we fix Japan and US, Vietnam will crawl back to Beijing and pay tribute to China as your ancestors did...it's genetic.

You just don't have any strenght against PLAN otherwise Vietnam wouldn't even bother crying for help from ASEAN or US. I bet you still forget that we hold the life line of 1/3 north vietnamese with the red river :lol:: either we divert the water or polute so badly this water, Vietnam will surrendered in less 24 hrs and back to tributary state again...once we fix Japan and US, Vietnam will crawl back to Beijing and pay tribute to China as your ancestors did...it's genetic.
coward China cried for help from US and ASEAN to attack small VN in 1979 first

Without Red river water, we still have Mekong water and we can buy Salt Water Purifier,too, not a big problem. But without oil, China economy will collapse within 3 weeks.:laughcry:

Is that why your navy got its *** kicked, and still can't take Taiping island today but is reduced to whining and crying when Taiwan holds a live fire drill there? :rofl:

Johnson South Reef Skirmish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://www.chinapost.com.tw/taiwan/national/national-news/2012/09/05/353270/Taiwan-unmoved.htm

CSS | Center for Security Studies in Taiwan

Nope...I know quite a few Taiwanese, who are very nationalistic and would not like to be called as Chinese. As far as I know no government recognizes Taiwan as a province of China. US itself is arming Taiwan to teeth and has given it unconditional support to Taiwan if China were to attack Taiwan.

Go through the poll conducted in Taiwan in 2009

http://www.tvbs.com.tw/FILE_DB/DL_DB/yijung/200905/yijung-20090508145032.pdf

Only 3% Taiwanese identify themselves as Chinese. You are an anomaly :lol:

I'm not the 3%. I would identify myself both as a Chinese and a Taiwanese. Which is what most people regard themselves in Taiwan.

Taiwanese government regard itself as the government of whole China and Taiwan as a province. Stop your ignorance.

coward China cried for help from US and ASEAN to attack small VN in 1979 first

Without Red river water, we still have Mekong water and we can buy Salt Water Purifier,too, not a big problem. But without oil, China economy will collapse within 3 weeks.:laughcry:

You sound as if Viet cong can order USN around. Fat chance.

Is that why your navy got its *** kicked, and still can't take Taiping island today but is reduced to whining and crying when Taiwan holds a live fire drill there? :rofl:

Johnson South Reef Skirmish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://www.chinapost.com.tw/taiwan/national/national-news/2012/09/05/353270/Taiwan-unmoved.htm

CSS | Center for Security Studies in Taiwan

That time we were busy wt killing Chinese in VN-Laos-Camb . thing changed now :pop:

Taiwan can holds a live fire drill, that doesnt make any change, why should we take it as serious problem ??

You sound as if Viet cong can order USN around. Fat chance.
Why we need USN to fight against poor trained and coward PLaN ??

How many Kilos you got, I can count it all with one hand.PLA navy had been operating Kilos for decades, we know exactly how to deal with it.

That time we were busy wt killing Chinese in VN-Laos-Camb . thing changed now :pop:

Taiwan can holds a live fire drill, that doesnt make any change, why should we take it as serious problem ??

Why we need USN to fight against poor trained and coward PLaN ??

You were busy inhaling the orange gas.

Agent Orange - Vietnam - YouTube

[226] Adding Insult to Torture, Vietnam Still Suffering from Agent Orange, BTS Best of Season One - YouTube

Vietnam 35 Years Later: Agent Orange - YouTube

"Agent Orange" Vietnam - YouTube

Chemical Warfare in the Vietnam War: Effects of Agent Orange - Noam Chomsky (2011) - YouTube

Vietnam War's Legacy: Agent Orange Victims - YouTube

How many Kilos you got, I can count it all with one hand.PLA navy had been operating Kilos for decades, we know exactly how to deal with it.
We always use any kind of weapon more effectively than u. Having Kilos or not, its not a big problem for covering SCS(east east) with sea mine. Kilos just make that job easier,thats all:pop:

Back
Top Bottom