What's new

Don’t abandon Taiwan for better China ties

That time we were busy wt killing Chinese in VN-Laos-Camb . thing changed now :pop:

Taiwan can holds a live fire drill, that doesnt make any change, why should we take it as serious problem ??

Why we need USN to fight against poor trained and coward PLaN ??

Vietnam was defeated by China in 1988. Today, the gap is much wider and is getting wider day by day. Vietnam has no chance in fighting a naval war with China. The odds for Vietnam winning is less than zero.

We always use any kind of weapon more effectively than u. Having Kilos or not, its not a big problem for covering SCS(east east) with sea mine. Kilos just make that job easier,thats all:pop:
Sea mine all over SCS? Like I'm talking with an Insane. We will resume talk when you grow up.period

Vietnam was defeated by China in 1988. Today, the gap is much wider and is getting wider day by day. Vietnam has no chance in fighting a naval war with China. The odds for Vietnam winning is less than zero.

Seems you try to convince a zealous Vietnam warmonger, save your time. He is completely out of his mind, playing piano towards a cow is never gonna work.

Sea mine all over SCS? Like I'm talking with an Insane. We will resume talk when you grow up.period

Just simply make a mine line from our nearest island in Spratly to our land, thats enough to stop all merchant ships,oil tanker from Middle east to China :pop:

Really ?? I thought we stopped killing Chinese in VN-Laos-Cam in 1988 and demand cease fire with China after that:pop:
Oh come on, not even in your wet dream. Who told you that, or you fabricate it out of nowhere.

Just simply make a mine line from our nearest island in Spratly to our land, thats enough to stop all merchant ships,oil tanker from Middle east to China :pop:

Just do it, hope you have enough money to buy those sea mine. Good luck!

Really ?? I thought we stopped killing Chinese in VN-Laos-Cam in 1988 and demand cease fire with China after that:pop:

You mean killing civilians. Is that what you Vietcong are proud of? Vietnam got its a** kicked by China in naval engagement so it turn on the civilians. That is the mentality of a bully.

Just like the China and the Special Administrative Regions; Hong Kong and Macau. The only problem is the Taiwanese military. China needs to find a way to disarm them.

How about to incorporate Taiwan armed forces into something like second line defense unit something like National Guard formation in US. They can keep their formation units but prohibited to retain state of art technologies and offensive tools like destroyer, submarine forces, and missile cruiser. In which they too must abide their loyalties to President of United China and people of Republic People China but still they can keep their pride and their dignities and history as Chinese army whose in the past has standing and fighting against Japanese Imperialism :)

How about to incorporate Taiwan armed forces into something like second line defense unit something like National Guard formation in US. They can keep their formation units but prohibited to retain state of art technologies and offensive tools like destroyer, submarine forces, and missile cruiser. In which they too must abide their loyalties to President of United China and people of Republic People China but still they can keep their pride and their dignities and history as Chinese army whose in the past has standing and fighting against Japanese Imperialism :)
This sounds really good actually. I think the incorporation of the Taiwanese military into the PLA could give China a much more larger army, without having to buy more equipments.

So you cannot argue hence going below the belt by calling names. :lol: Typical Chinese!

Good that you have posted the Graph. Hasn't it entered your brain that why Taiwan should have embassies or representative offices if it were a part of China?

And where in Taiwan's constitution it says 'one China two system'? As far as I know there is no such mention in Taiwan's constitution

I repeat Taiwan has its own constitution, independently elected president and armed forces, and continues to view itself as a sovereign state.

A poll by TVBS in 2009 only 5% saying they want unification with China, and only 3% identify themselves as Chinese

http://www.tvbs.com.tw/FILE_DB/DL_DB/yijung/200905/yijung-20090508145032.pdf

Give up that hegemonic mentality.
Embassies and representative offices ARE TWO DIFFERENT LEGAL building. PLEASE GET THIS FACT RIGHT IN YOUR BRAIN AND NOT WASTING MY TIME TO EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE. Can some Indians explain to your people the difference between having an office representation and an embassy??

And I repeat to you, as long as in the ROC constitution, they don't declare independent, we will consider the "One China, Two Systems" consensus still applied. And if someday they do declare independent, then be prepared to pick a gun to fight.

The US wouldn't abandon Taiwan and it's highly unlikely that China would "re-possess" Taiwan.

Yes, Beijing keeps increasing the number of short-range missiles aimed at Taiwan, hence Taipei sees its relationship with Washington pivotal, which is the main weapons supplier to the island. Taiwan is one of the world's biggest buyers of arms and Beijing regularly expresses anger at US arms sales to Taiwan. China knows the intricacies of "re-possessing" Taiwan and it will do its cost/benefit analysis before taking serious action. We will see periods of sabre rattling and muscle flexing now and then, but nothing more.

Taiwan will be united without a shot being fired. The entire Taiwanese economy depends on our market and manufacturing. Most of their top businessmen live here and have major influence over things in Taiwan. Taiwan military is just an ant, it's even weaker than the Indian military and that's saying something. Even Taiwanese military generals are defecting to the mainland. Once we control their elites, Taiwan has no choice but give into our demands. We have basically isolated them from the international community as only a bunch of worthless 10th world countries recognise them. Next will be financial links, then political. Little by little we are conquering Taiwan and people don't even realise it. Forget Taiwan, all of Asia is coming under our influence except a few countries.

This is our century because Asia belong to the Han race, always has done always will be. It's not only our destiny to rule this planet but our god given birthright.

I like your words-asia belong to Han race

Taiwan will be united without a shot being fired. The entire Taiwanese economy depends on our market and manufacturing. Most of their top businessmen live here and have major influence over things in Taiwan. Taiwan military is just an ant, it's even weaker than the Indian military and that's saying something. Even Taiwanese military generals are defecting to the mainland. Once we control their elites, Taiwan has no choice but give into our demands. We have basically isolated them from the international community as only a bunch of worthless 10th world countries recognise them. Next will be financial links, then political. Little by little we are conquering Taiwan and people don't even realise it. Forget Taiwan, all of Asia is coming under our influence except a few countries.

This is our century because Asia belong to the Han race, always has done always will be. It's not only our destiny to rule this planet but our god given birthright.

Put down the crackpipe, and if you believe in God, don't make statements in his name. Don't talk like an Indian or the Viet members like NiceGuy who think they have the right to dominate the world.

Than Vietnam will be attacked not by China, but also by all countries that wish for freedom of navigation. Don't be fool and troll around to make yourself look like one.

Embassies and representative offices ARE TWO DIFFERENT LEGAL building. PLEASE GET THIS FACT RIGHT IN YOUR BRAIN AND NOT WASTING MY TIME TO EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE. Can some Indians explain to your people the difference between having an office representation and an embassy??

And I repeat to you, as long as in the ROC constitution, they don't declare independent, we will consider the "One China, Two Systems" consensus still applied. And if someday they do declare independent, then be prepared to pick a gun to fight.

This @Jade guy is what cause people to believe that Indians has low IQ. I'm glad that not all Indians are like him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom