What's new

Domestic violence: Man’s legs chopped off by wife, sister-in-law

What is your reaction/opinion to this story ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is women turning to violence a "logical" step exactly ?

In our society there are men who do not treat women in accordance to Allah's law, and if they're abused and there is no one to listen to them, rather, our sisters are very resilient and patient and keep the problems to themselves and some eventually snap. The said case and we don't know the details; lets go by the story, she is wrong!

On another note; how many men have ever helped their wife in the housework like nabi as'salaathu was'salaam did? I am a man and I would not like someone to treat my sister badly, so how can someone do that to someone elses? Women have rights and by ALLAH, those men will be held accountable for every tear his wife sheds!

All we are left with are such shitty news and mentality. People chopping off other people's legs, he was her husband and she cut his legs

This is reality why shitty news. We must think over and work towards solving such issues

I was Living in a saraikee region for several months and had frequent visits to side skirts of Bahawalpur and Dera Nawab region on daily basis, i noticed the very pathetic behaviour of mens with their families on the road.

The husband usually walks 100 feet ahead of her wife wearing pagri, laaacha and khusa and enjoying smoking, while her wife carry all the luggage on both of her shoulders, handling kids as well.

I noticed the power of male in a family system and felt very cheap that how these peoples use their ego.

Here in this case, something should be much more which causes her wife to take such a bold step.

And i am pretty sure, that guy will make the story in such a way that his pride in the village must not be degraded.

And at the end, Thanks to God, she didn't chopped off something else.

Last edited:
Reality yes, but the news isn't a good one. Certainly some frustration is brewing all this up. :)

Actually people have not been trained generally about rights of others in this case. Wish we could actually raise our society at large on better values. This is generally how people from this strata of society express themselves, through violence.

This is reality why shitty news. We must think over and work towards solving such issues

human rights equal rights.

Agreed ... except I also am in favor of equal responsibilities, and equal consequences for equal crimes ..

Not surprising how many men come to the madrassah complaining about their wife's erroneous behavior. Women turning to violence is a logical step. I blame on-screen drama being too comfortable.

How is women turning to violence a "logical" step exactly ?

when suppressed people turn to violence what does it mean?

So you mean to say that a husbands demand of a wife to stay in the house while he is at work in a society that is constructed on gender roles ... and the wife responding by cutting off the husband's legs because she was "suppressed" is ... logical.. :disagree:

So you mean to say that a husbands demand of a wife to stay in the house while he is at work in a society that is constructed on gender roles ... and the wife responding by cutting off the husband's legs because she was "suppressed" is ... logical.. :suicide:

Do you believe anyone can chop of legs of husband just for that statement ? :)))))))))))))))) unless she has some mental disorder.

feminazis can suck my d... wit lemon pepper on it.

better to chop it off

Agreed ... except I also am in favor of equal responsibilities, and equal consequences for equal crimes ..

So you mean to say that a husbands demand of a wife to stay in the house while he is at work in a society that is constructed on gender roles ... and the wife responding by cutting off the husband's legs because she was "suppressed" is ... logical.. :disagree:

Bhai jaan, please read my comment about the related case. I said, I don't know the details of the case and said, lets go with the story, she is wrong!

Do you believe anyone can chop of legs of husband just for that statement ? :)))))))))))))))) unless she has some mental disorder.

better to chop it off

Please do reflect on the two statements you yourself made in the very same post ..
:sad:

Coming back to a point I usually make when its stories like these, we as a society in case of women perpetrators give them the benefit of "mental disorders" .. "there is something more to the story" etc etc.

But If its a man ... we have suggestions as to how to make examples out of them ...

Is this serious ? Now every married men will think 100 times before forbadding ,or else he may loose something precious

Seriously elect this lady to your government, somebody makes anti women law, off with their body parts:(

Please do reflect on the two statements you yourself made in the very same post ..
:sad:

The member used derogatory language that is all. offering such a dk to feminists to suck with lemonade on it well can you approve such tasteless language just because someone else does not agree with your opinion?

Coming back to a point I usually make when its stories like these, we as a society in case of women perpetrators give them the benefit of "mental disorders" .. "there is something more to the story" etc etc.

But If its a man ... we have suggestions as to how to make examples out of them ...

I think either you did not apprehend what I meant or you just making a case. I did not mean that we should give benefit of doubt to women. Indeed there must be something else about this story.

When such stories are surfacing recently then suddenly males of our society are woken up and now saying women should be punished equally (indeed a crime is a crime no doubt equal treatment should be there), however, the amusing thing
is that how few such crimes by women have jolted the male ego in Pakistan

Is this serious ? Now every married men will think 100 times before forbadding ,or else he may loose something precious

Seriously elect this lady to your government, somebody makes anti women law, off with their body parts:(

Such issue are much more seen in india..

Recall an example of Phulan Devi, who later also involved in politics and government matters.

Such issue are much more seen in india..

Recall an example of Phulan Devi, who later also involved in politics and government matters.

Yup... women empowerement, in this case physically. whereever case maybe men, will understand brutality which they perpetuated on women till now.

Back
Top Bottom