What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

Perhaps you don't know that its indian muslims from UP/Bihar with guidance of Sir Syed Ahmad Khan of Aligarh muslim university who first created the idea of Pakistan. Muslims of Punjab and Sindh joined much later in the movement.

UP people who wanted to come had a chance in 47 to 50 (they mostly live in karachi and hyd these days) , migration is over now.
All i said is that migration and partition is done and over we dont allow mass population migrations now.

Indian Muslims should make their own new country rather then coming here , we don't stop who comes/goes legally.

UP people who wanted to come had a chance in 47 to 50 (they mostly live in karachi and hyd these days) , migration is over now.
All i said is that migration and partition is done and over we dont allow mass population migrations now.

Indian Muslims should make their own new country rather then coming here , we don't stop who comes/goes legally.

Since there is a already a country created for the Muslims of Sub cont ,no chance of another one. The old one will be properly made use of first.

I can understand the immaturity of you. Many Indian Muslim people didn't migrate to Pakistan because Deobandi were Against Pakistan and Maulana Madani persuaded many people not to migrate to Pakistan. The Biharis living in Bangladesh are mainly Shias. And there is a case of Azim Premji's father who refused to migrate to Pakistan even Jinnah requested him to do so.

And you don't want new refugees because Karachi-Hyderabad itself got ethnically tensed after their migration. So, they got their new Muslim homeland but now same people live in the fear of Target Killings.

I guess you should explain that to your fellow countrymen, more than us. They seem to not accept your theory. Its funny when they try to speak for Indian Muslims considering India is expected to have more Muslims than Pakistan itself.

Be careful mate your comment is indirectly proving "Kashmiri youth's point of view"

Not at all mate..... actually you missed my point completely.

Firstly, You are confusing between the situation of a disputed area to the situation of the whole country.....

BUT here, we are NOT talking about Hindus of any disputed area in Pakistan.....we are taking about Pakistani Hindus in general.

Indian Muslims in general have voting rights and all the rights a citizen should have.......
BUT Pakistani Hindus in general,do not have voting rights.......they are not regarded as citizens of Pakistan.

In this regard, what I suggested is that.......If Pakistanis Hindus don't get their rights....then only they should fight for their separate country........if you give them their due rights and accept them as citizens of Pakistan, they shouldn't look for separation............

Secondly, in case of KASHMIR, the situation is just the OPPOSITE......The Indian Govt. is willing to give them all the rights and accept them an Indian citizens.....BUT, their real motive is complete separation, not rights.............and India cannot give in to the kashmiri Muslims demand to divide India on the basis of religion again as India has already lost considerable portion of its landmass due to this reason previously........

Why you want to stress on this point again and again when the truth is as clear as daylight that TNT created Pakistan as a safe haven for Muslims of Indian Subcontinent. If you agree that Pakistan's basis is the 2 nation theory then you should also abide by it..by keeping doors open of all Muslims from Indian Subcontinent.

Why you want to stress on this point again and again when the truth is as clear as daylight that TNT created Pakistan as a safe haven for Muslims of Indian Subcontinent. If you agree that Pakistan's basis is the 2 nation theory then you should also abide by it..by keeping doors open of all Muslims from Indian Subcontinent.
He'll reply the same thing again. i.e. Blah blah blah blah bla bla bla

Well every one can come not only Muslims , Hindus and Christians also but according to immigration laws as per constitution of Pakistan says.

Well every one can come not only Muslims , Hindus and Christians also but according to immigration laws as per constitution of Pakistan says.

Yeah right...you people abided by the immigration laws when Muslims migrated to Pakistan in 1947 and you sent Pakistani Hindus packing to India during the same period.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

He'll reply the same thing again. i.e. Blah blah blah blah bla bla bla

After talking big about Ummah and acting as the self appointed takedar of Indian Muslims, now they are on backfoot when the core of the matter about future Muslim migration is discussed.... Hypocrites.

Yeah right...you people abided by the immigration laws when Muslims migrated to Pakistan in 1947 and you sent Pakistani Hindus packing to India during the same period.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

After talking big about Ummah and acting as the self appointed takedar of Indian Muslims, now they are on backfoot when the core of the matter about future Muslim migration is discussed.... Hypocrites.

We support oppressed Indian Muslims and we will continue to support them to get their right , at the same time i would says Pakistani Hindus should also be given their due rights if some one is oppressed government should help them with justice.

Peace.

We support oppressed Indian Muslims :lol: Joke :lol: and we will continue to support them to get their right , at the same time i would says Pakistani Hindus should also be given their due rights if some one is oppressed government should help them with justice.
Peace.

Dude I am a Bihari and after seeing the condition of Biharis in Bangladesh I feel pity about them because I share identical ethnicity with them. You Pakistanis are hypocrites, you will cry foul for Indian Muslims but nobody in Pakistan ever discuss about the sufferings of these people which you can actually help.You have place for Afghan refugees but don't have place for them. Living without citizenship for 40 yrs and entire generation grew up facing humiliation. Some even tried to enter Pakistan illegally via India and got killed by Indians and Pakistan soldiers. And I also know the views of Naseerullah Babar for them. If some are accepted in Pakistan, they are welcomed with bomb blasts and black flags.

Support Indian Muslims to do propaganda and use Biharis to do propaganda, that's your reality. You don't care about anyone.

We support oppressed Indian Muslims and we will continue to support them to get their right , at the same time i would says Pakistani Hindus should also be given their due rights if some one is oppressed government should help them with justice.

Peace.

Thats called Takedari which you denied some posts ago. If you are so much concerned about the oppression of Indian Muslims we can gladly sent them over to Pakistan where thy can breathe fresh air of freedom...can you accept them ,if not stop acting as the self appointed guardian of Indian Muslims.

Mostly north Indian middle class Muslims migrated to Pakistan. They worked hard and made Karachi what it is now. The migration affected the Indian Muslims community pretty hard, the educated middle class wasn't there, the leadership was assumed by clerics.

Peace.

and how are you going to help them by waging a jihad or war against india , you never care for muslims in pakistan but you seem to be the most concerned when it comes to indian muslims , can you tell me , why is it so ?

and how are you going to help them by waging a jihad or war against india , you never care for muslims in pakistan but you seem to be the most concerned when it comes to indian muslims , can you tell me , why is it so ?

Unfortunately, he can't tell. Even after 60 years of partition, pity that they still need to justify the creation of their country. Only way they think they can justify it is by highlighting even silliest issues and projecting them as monstrous sufferings of Indian muslims hence justify the creation of their country.

At the same time, they create slavery situation in their own country for the minorities and suppress them, hate them, force them in a way that either they have to live like pride muslims or live like slaves for whole generations.

Sorry, this is too harsh but the fact.

Back
Top Bottom