What's new

dollar hitting 188, bloodbath at stock market crash

When Imran khan was in power, imranistan blamed it on inflation and Covid-19; even khan was clueless too.

This situation is no different unfortunately. So iMF will force Pakistan government to raise the prices high? Not good.

The only solution is to have oil refineries which we don’t have.

Well, Donkeys were not ready to accept that Covid screwed whole world but Pakistan still was one of top countries who preformed very well both economically and managing pandemic. that the oil prices are dependent on international market, that party don't have enough strength to pass the laws and amendments in constitution to fix system. But all the Donkeys were saying that Shaair ko anay do, Showbaaz speed se sab kuch theik ho jaay ga. Dallar 100 ka, petrol 50 ka ho jaay ga etc. etc. Ab Crime Minister keh raha hai keh kapray baich kar ata lo.

Well, Donkeys were not ready to accept that Covid screwed whole world but Pakistan still was one of top countries who preformed very well both economically and managing pandemic. that the oil prices are dependent on international market, that party don't have enough strength to pass the laws and amendments in constitution to fix system. But all the Donkeys were saying that Shaair ko anay do, Showbaaz speed se sab kuch theik ho jaay ga. Dallar 100 ka, petrol 50 ka ho jaay ga etc. etc. Ab Crime Minister keh raha hai keh kapray baich kar ata lo.

LOL include certain Indians who were cheerleading Showbaz entrepreneurial abilities. The skills are already on full display.

Hindustanis are enemies, they will wish Sharif and Zardari rule Pakistan just like we want Modi and Yogi to stay in power.

We have one in this topic pleading to Pakistanis to keep sending remittances LOL

Overseas Pakistani don’t trust imported government. Also, majority of them don’t want to invest in Pakistan because our laws are unable to protect their investments.

This will teach a lesson to establishment.
parents passed away 15/16 years ago, house given to someone who wont do something funny, without rent. so I dont get stuck in pk courts. A very conservative estimated loss of about $90k over time.

Pakistan had 22 billion dollars reserves when they removed Imran Khan, considering all the problems faced by Pakistan, Imran Khan's government management of economy was very good, he was sincere with Pakistan, he worked 110% for Pakistan in every field.
Pakistan was very stable in every way until they removed him.

The public is already itching to go full retard on Imran Khan’s call. I am sure Imran Khan won’t go full retard. He wants to work within the system.

But you never know if the establishment keeps pushing him to the corner, anything can happen. Though chances are slim.

Pakistan’s army is strong and they will step in to restore order.
Imran Khan is a sportsman at heart. His analogies, analyses, and explanations are based on sports (specifically cricket). And one thing that a sportsman does is play by the rules. He may have serious problems with the rules and the refereeing (which he did in his playing days), but his response to that is to reform the rules, not play outside of them.

I see that as a great quality, because societies, much like sports, require order, and agreed-upon rules. And in any case, that is the only real way to reform a society. But it is very difficult to do on a consistent basis. It is much more tempting to adopt a rebellious, system-be-damned attitude for short-term wins. But IK has consistently resisted that temptation, and always talked about strengthening institutions, even to his own detriment.

But even if he loses, even he never comes back to power, even if tabdeeli does not happen in his lifetime, he will still have set a standard for strengthening institutions, and working within the system.

Pakistan will be economically devastated once Imported government declares the date for next election.
Seeing the current economy conditions, in next election if PTI get less than 170 MNA seats, they should sit in opposition.

Pakistan had 22 billion dollars reserves when they removed Imran Khan, considering all the problems faced by Pakistan, Imran Khan's government management of economy was very good, he was sincere with Pakistan, he worked 110% for Pakistan in every field.
Pakistan was very stable in every way until they removed him.

I wonder how quickly that 22 Billion will be shipped off to offshore accounts now by the three Rilling parties.... PeePeePee PML-Nutcases and Mullah Diesel....

Bohat acha hora hai... all smarty pants will soon have no pants to cover their smartness! Trying to play God and God plays with you!

I'll informed cult worshippers jumping up and down. IK started this faisco with petrol subsidy derailing the entire economy and IMF program.

This government only made it worse by not passing on price hikes to public. PTI propagandist are already blaming the 1 month government for inflation lol. When petrol touches 200rs lol it will be a celebratory day for PTI followers cause government couldn't control inflation. Petty politics is now unfortunately above the state benefit now.

Aik **** akar bolay ga PTI was financing petrol subsidy through extra tax. Lol
Dont start with this crap. IK was going to make that subsidy work by importing 30% cheaper oil. At a 30% discount, the govt would've made a profit even on that subsidy.
But this would've stopped American bheek to GHQ leeches. To ab chupo, enjoy your imported govt

@SaadH @Dalit @EternalMortal

Saad bhai and others,

Only a few weeks ago, global inflation, supply shortages and high energy costs was some how made out to be Pakistan specific problem and all Imran Khan's doing...Now all of a sudden it's a global phenomenon..

It was wrong then to blame IK then; and it is wrong now to blame Showbaaz now. To be fair to Kaptaan sb, he inherited a grossly overvalued PKR and he rightly let it fall as much as he could. Perhaps he could have been equally aggressive on raising petroleum prices (one of the few good things ModiGee got right in his 8 years) but didn't. I am no great fan of IK sb but honestly I dont see too many obvious mistakes made by him while handling Pak economy. Or if he did, I have yet to hear anything specific from many of my anti IK friends.

Regards

PS: Are you dear friend Saad Hafiz sb from chowk.com by any chance?

well their finance minister said they will fix it before coming in power like 1 month ago so they should know what they are talking about now its time to deliver and they are delivering very good.

Dollar was suppose to be at 200 in 2018

It will hit 250 in 6 months

Hoard in indian rupees or usd will be my advise

I'll informed cult worshippers jumping up and down. IK started this faisco with petrol subsidy derailing the entire economy and IMF program.

This government only made it worse by not passing on price hikes to public. PTI propagandist are already blaming the 1 month government for inflation lol. When petrol touches 200rs lol it will be a celebratory day for PTI followers cause government couldn't control inflation. Petty politics is now unfortunately above the state benefit now.

Aik **** akar bolay ga PTI was financing petrol subsidy through extra tax. Lol
Per IK claim the subsidy was only for 30 days with clear allocation done in budget due to surplus revenues

This govt should have ended it after allocated money expired..they didnt not sure why

Economy is derailed due to extreme uncertainty and judicial martial law

Even a rock solid govt will be derailed in such extreme uncertianity

But we were told Imran Khan govt has no clue to fix the economy and PMLN are experienced pundits who will get out from the mess. Aristotle's like Ahsan Iqbal, Ishaq Dar and Muftah Ismael will be our men. Damn! how can neutrals got so wrong.

Shahbaz will bite the bullet. He has to or else Pakistan will go bust. His patriotic act will get him punished
He would had bit it if he came into power with clear mandate with majority of the seats. For now, PMLN doesn't had that. PTI have way more seats than PMLN yet their PM is not at the office. To make tougher decision, you need to have clear electoral mandate first. This is precisely why, early general elections would had been the right choice and than who ever forms the government later on, could had made tougher decisions.

Last edited:
A question, how was Imran Khan able to provide subsidy on oil/gas?

He was in talks to get oil at discounted rates from Russia? Heard Tareen mentioned, their plan was to draw from additional tax receipts, portion from PDSP etc.

Back
Top Bottom