What's new

Doklam standoff: China’s Xinhua agency releases racist video parodying Indians

So when Arnab Gawswamaiyami is returning the favor...oh wait Indian Govt banned all channels to go tough on China.

So when Arnab Gawswamaiyami is returning the favor...oh wait Indian Govt banned all channels to go tough on China.

It's goswami to begin with! Besides Jackie chan movies no one really gives a shit about Chinese movies or television, last but not least we get your compulsions to cheerlead!

Now don't take my word for it, this is a anther perspective!

Still evading ... anyone can post racist videos from anyplace.. I am talking about the original video... what is exactly racist about it?

Still evading ... anyone can post racist videos from anyplace.. I am talking about the original video... what is exactly racist about it?

Your question was so stupid it didn't deserved an answer from me, take a hint and google racial stereotyping. Then you will find out, your answer was under your nose all this while.

C1 a set idea that people have about what someone or something is like, especiallyan idea that is wrong:

racial/sexual stereotypes
He doesn't conform to/fit/fill the national stereotype of a Frenchman.
The characters in the book are just stereotypes.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/stereotype

Your question was so stupid it didn't deserved an answer from me, take a hint and google racial stereotyping. Then you will find your answer was under your nose all this while.

I guess nothing in the video is actually racists because no Indian can actually identify anything racist in the video.

Can you please reference the racist part in the video?

I guess nothing in the video is actually racists because no Indian can actually identify anything racist in the video.

Can you please reference the racist part in the video?

I am not your secretary

I am not your secretary

I guess there is nothing in the video that is racist if you can't find anything racist in it except for saying you can't be bothered to look.

Typical... moo par ram ram baghaal may chooree

:)

I guess there is nothing in the video that is racist if you can't find anything racist in it except for saying you can't be bothered to look.

Typical... moo par ram ram baghaal may chooree

:)

No it's common sense, ignore the cheerleaders. Something that cannot be processed buy that brain of yours!

@Guynextdoor2 some fodder to play with

Last edited:
No it's common sense, ignore the cheerleaders. Something that cannot be processed but tha brain of yours!

If it is so common sense Why are you struggling to identify the actual racist reference?

The video is kind of cute, nothing racist about it.

The 10 Most Racist Countries in the World, Ranked! India #1.

1231943206_4693.gif

Back
Top Bottom