What's new

Doklam standoff: China’s Xinhua agency releases racist video parodying Indians

No it's common sense, ignore the cheerleaders. Something that cannot be processed buy that brain of yours!

@Guynextdoor2 some fodder to play with

That would be "by my brain" not "buy my brain"

If you can spend all that energy looking on the Internet trying to find racist Chinese videos, why can't you spend 1/10th of that effort referencing the video as this thread title mentions?

Looser person this type video creation not new . China now looser country.

Why Sikhs? they are tiny minority of bharat who dont even make 3% of gangaland and most of them are fed up of ruling bhaiyya kind, Chinese media should try Hindu attire next time (dothead with half naked dress) or maybe Dravidian lungi...

https://www.brokenjawtravel.com/10-most-racist-countries-ranked

A free lancer a credible source your worst than the last joker... try harder next time

14bjwg.jpg

That would be "by my brain" not "buy my brain"

If you can spend all that energy looking on the Internet trying to find racist Chinese videos, why can't you spend 1/10th of that effort referencing the video as this thread title mentions?

Yeah, I can wear that... I am on an iPad typing. Purely an input error - will try to be clear an conscience with the spelling, that's if autocorrect does not screw me over next time!

"You can wake up someone that is sleeping, but you can't wake up someone that is pretending to be asleep" in summary I don't fall for shit like this. You very well know the contents of that video and it's implications. Your attempts to get a reaction from me is futile. Don't waste your time :disagree:

Racist o_O where was the racism in that video? What am I missing?

Yeah, I can wear that... I am on an iPad typing. Purely an input error - will try to be clear an conscience with the spelling, that's if autocorrect does not screw me over next time!

"You can wake up someone that is sleeping, but you can't wake up someone that is pretending to be asleep" in summary I don't fall for shit like this. You very well know the contents of that video and it's implications. Your attempts to get a reaction from me is futile. Don't waste your time :disagree:

So you found time to write a long stretched out reply... did you find any time to give us any references from the subject video indicating any racist content?

Still waiting...

So this is the MIZZZZZILE that China keeps on talking about.... what do they think... Indians will die laughing... LOL
Good that you laugh watching that video.
It is really hilarious to see that actor mimic exactly the clownish ways of the Indians.
Indians are really funny especially that head shake thingy and their unreasonable ways.
Other Indians should learn to see it your way and introspect.

Back
Top Bottom