What's new

Doklam standoff: China’s Xinhua agency releases racist video parodying Indians

Or maybe Indians were thinking they will win because its difficult to aim guns at Indians unless they open their big mouth and show their teeth.
Now wars are increasingly fought technologically and winning is by superior missiles, and other weapons.
China with their vast manufacturing capacity can make many thermal sights and can pick off black Indians easily with their drones.
Indians don't stop yapping until you break their teeth with a good punch,
or throw a "Pangong" stone at their face.

Well, this tactical advantage will be particularly useful for the Indians at this very hour.
I hope the chinese are equipped with modern NVG to pick them off.

Another advantage to chinese would be the stench that India troop might emit.
If the wind direction is favorable to the Chinese, i guess the India side might be at disadvantage.
Another benefit to having good hygiene i guess :D

Well, this tactical advantage will be particularly useful for the Indians at this very hour.
I hope the chinese are equipped with modern NVG to pick them off.

Another advantage to chinese would be the stench that India troop might emit.
If the wind direction is favorable to the Chinese, i guess the India side might be at disadvantage.
Another benefit to having good hygiene i guess :D
You are wrong.
Indians can not only ignore STENCH, they got no problem drinking SHIT water.
https://www.rt.com/news/397724-israeli-stink-bombs-india/
Those who can ignore [the] smell can drink the liquid also.

Edit: Or maybe Indians like to drink Shit water, that explains their love for the smelly Ganges River.

You are wrong.
Indians can not only ignore STENCH, they got no problem drinking SHIT water.
https://www.rt.com/news/397724-israeli-stink-bombs-india/
Those who can ignore [the] smell can drink the liquid also.

Edit: Or maybe Indians like to drink Shit water, that explains their love for the smelly Ganges River.

Strong stomach coupled with strong tolerance to smell. Survivor traits

No wonder they are all so tough in front of the Chinese

Strong stomach coupled with strong tolerance to smell. Survivor traits
No wonder they are all so tough in front of the Chinese
I am off to the other thread on Video of Chinese and Indian troops clash

there is a spurt of false flaggers these days, earlier it was only @faithfulguy , but then came this @SingaporeGuy and now this @sinait .
All of you are ashamed of your real country.

I remember you guys are being paid out to put this garbage on pdf but do it with dignity, put real flags.
Paid out by who? faithfulguy is American and we have discussed football often. Forward your complaints to webby or slav defence if you suspect someone of using false flags. Don't ruin this thread, Stay on topic.

I thought we grabbed Kashmir from your hands after you decided to invade it....
What? why would we invade it if it was in our hands? :rolleyes:

@abing
Paid out by who? faithfulguy is American and we have discussed football often. Forward your complaints to webby or slav defence if you suspect someone of using false flags. Don't ruin this thread, Stay on topic.

What? why would we invade it if it was in our hands? :rolleyes:

it was in the Raja's hands.

50 cent army with 50 cent troll video. Aggh... Chinese and their drama continues. It have been almost 3 month, do something or just stfu.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom