What's new

Doklam standoff: China’s Xinhua agency releases racist video parodying Indians

The lady only showed 5 or so "scenes"(as she called them) instead of 7 mentioned sins. Thought I won't call it racist.
And worst part is that it wasn't even funny.
Xinhua news give me back my 3.41 wasted minutes!! and next time try and make something actually funny.
Haha. Hilarious. India put in its place.
How does it puts India in its place? By a video that not even funny??
I thought Pakistanis have a good taste in humor then this.

The lady only showed 5 or so "scenes"(as she called them) instead of 7 mentioned sins. Thought I won't call it racist.
And worst part is that it wasn't even funny.
Xinhua news give me back my 3.41 wasted minutes!! and next time try and make something actually funny.

Understandable that Indians cannot see the joke in a parody on the clownish ways of Indians.
Its only hilarious when viewed by non Indians and the intended target audience, the West.

More importantly, the video aims to put the message across that India is subjugating Bhutan.
Judging by this uproar, it is succeeding fabulously.
The more controversy, more people will want to view it.
Even people not interested in China India matters want to know what the joke is about.

Understandable that Indians cannot see the joke in a parody on the clownish ways of Indians.
Its only hilarious when viewed by non Indians and the intended target audience, the West.

More importantly, the video aims to put the message across that India is subjugating Bhutan.
Even people not interested in China India matters want to know what the joke is about.
LOL, you think the ultra liberal "PC" culture West is going to appreciate this video? Again, the content isn't going to be absorbed, they will only see the delivery.

Chinese can seemingly only produce good quality propoganda for their domestic audience.

Wow, you guys are so brainwashed it is unreal.

With this video China has made itself (even more of) a laughing stock, this video is being shared and is being mocked. I don't consider it racist or even offensive, it is indicitive of the mindset the Chinese clearly have and frankly if this is the best they can do then the world really has nothing to fear from China.

If you actually think anyone will pay attention to the content of this video or take its contents seriously you are wrong, the fact is the only thing that is being discussed about this video is the delivery and it is not flattering for China.

The fact that this entire issue has descended to these depths because of the Chinese obsession with propoganda and empty rhetoric is a HUGE loss of face for China, with every day they are growing more petulant and desperate.

The fact that this is in English shows how desperate the Chinese are to legitimise their position and portray India as the aggressor, so much for China being big and confident.

I also think it's more lame and desperate than racist. Most importantly it's STUPID. The video is not for you or me ot china, it's to rally the average amercan/western people by pandering to their stereotyped thinking. That's why the 911 and mother tell you references. They think the inherent racism of people here will make them rally against India. They're stupid enough to not understand that the racists hate china even more.

I also think it's more lame and desperate than racist. Most importantly it's STUPID. The video is not for you or me ot china, it's to rally the average amercan/western people by pandering to their stereotyped thinking. That's why the 911 and mother tell you references. They think the inherent racism of people here will make them rally against India. They're stupid enough to not understand that the racists hate china even more.
True, it's a truly pathetic attempt at mimicking Western culture. They should have at least hired a Western PR agency to make this, the version they have created is what the West would call "cringey", not funny.

This is a total misstep by them and reflects their very nature- highly insular and ignorant.

Westerners won't find it funny either. If you have access to YouTube or google you can do a quick research on what qualifies as funny in Indian or western standards.
If this was intended to target the western audience then its even more pathetic.
And believe me no one will take the words of a Chinese on how India is Subjugating Bhutan. Anyone with free access to internet(like most of the westerners have) will do a quick research of his own on the dokalam crisis and will probably believe the Indian/Bhutan/Google version then a Chinese one.

LOL, you think the ultra liberal "PC" culture West is going to appreciate this video? Again, the content isn't going to be absorbed, they will only see the delivery.

Chinese can seemingly only produce good quality propoganda for their domestic audience.
I agree Chinese propaganda is not as strong as Indian.
The Chinese are improving and this video shows it.

Indian brainwashing is also superior.
Or else how to explain so many Indians still believe that China is the aggressor in the 1962 war after 55 years despite all the evidences to the contrary.
Supa Powa India, Propaganda Champion !!!

Westerners won't find it funny either. If you have access to YouTube or google you can do a quick research on what qualifies as funny in Indian or western standards.
If this was intended to target the western audience then its even more pathetic.
And believe me no one will take the words of a Chinese on how India is Subjugating Bhutan. Anyone with free access to internet(like most of the westerners have) will do a quick research of his own on the dokalam crisis and will probably believe the Indian/Bhutan/Google version then a Chinese one.
HAHAHA, a 3rd world Indian speaking for what will interest the Western Audience.

The English based web is now so infested by 1.3 billion Indians with their bigoted views.
But if they managed to navigate onto a website by a Bhutanese, they will get it from the horse's mouth.
http://wangchasangey.blogspot.sg/

HAHAHA, a 3rd world Indian speaking for what will interest the Western Audience.

The English based web is now so infested by 1.3 billion Indians with their bigoted views.
But if they managed to navigate onto a website by a Bhutanese, they will get it from the horse's mouth.
http://wangchasangey.blogspot.sg/
A "third world" Indian will know more about the outer world then a massively censored commie Chinese.

Yes, a blog from some random guy is horse mouth while the Bhutanese govt and the majority of people are simply lying.

A "third world" Indian will know more about the outer world then a massively censored commie Chinese.

Yes, a blog from some random guy is horse mouth while the Bhutanese govt and the majority of people are simply lying.
Whatever floats your boat.
This line from Indians is getting boring, don't you have a new one.
News for you obnoxious Indians, I don't have to be from China to be offended by Indians.
With this video doing the rounds, more people from more nations are going to join me.
But delusional Indians like to self comfort themselves that their cunning and devious ways are lovable, cannot be helped.

Wangcha Sangey is no random guy.
He is Head of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and a former publisher.
Bhutan Government is under ransom by India.
Remember fuel crisis 2013 and this Government got elected under manipulation by India.
Landlocked Bhutan needs help from China to break free from India's stranglehold or else will suffer fate of Sikkim or at the very least suffer Nepal's fate of being blockaded by India.
Yes, "third world" Indian knows more about outer world, that is day dreaming world.
Massively censored China is still many times more preferable to shit smelling India.
Tiny Singapore got more tourists than Incredible India, indeed INCREDIBLE.

even in 2017 you're only half the size before you were in 1971.

half size? we gained the land size of Switzerland by snatching it from you in pure man to man battle.

Its funny because it is depicting the mind set of Indians in most brutal way. its good to see that other nations are seeing what we in Pakistan already know.

Whatever floats your boat.
This line from Indians is getting boring, don't you have a new one.
News for you obnoxious Indians, I don't have to be from China to be offended by Indians.
With this video doing the rounds, more people from more nations are going to join me.
But delusional Indians like to self comfort themselves that their cunning and devious ways are lovable, cannot be helped.

Wangcha Sangey is no random guy.
He is Head of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and a former publisher.
Bhutan Government is under ransom by India.
Remember fuel crisis 2013 and this Government got elected under manipulation by India.
Landlocked Bhutan needs help from China to break free from India's stranglehold or else will suffer fate of Sikkim or at the very least suffer Nepal's fate of being blockaded by India.
Yes, "third world" Indian knows more about outer world, that is day dreaming world.
Massively censored China is still many times more preferable to shit smelling India.
Tiny Singapore got more tourists than Incredible India, indeed INCREDIBLE.
This video will be doing rounds but it won't help China and nobody will take a Chinese version seriously, none will join you except Pakistan(they already have) and North Korea. That's how limited Chinese political clout is.:lol:

Yeah landlocked Bhutan needs to break free from Indian stronghold and who better then the PLA to help them. The same way you helped Tibet get liberated or the South China is about to set free by PLAN.

half size? we gained the land size of Switzerland by snatching it from you in pure man to man battle.

Its funny because it is depicting the mind set of Indians in most brutal way. its good to see that other nations are seeing what we in Pakistan already know.

yes...you snatched siachen from us. How I forgot about that

Back
Top Bottom