What's new

Doklam standoff: China’s Xinhua agency releases racist video parodying Indians

I'll take the girl.

Shes right about india and so knowledgeable :smitten:

and obviously its not the first time india has done this to her neighbours...

Guess its happened to nepal, bangladesh, sri lanka and pakistan before this...

i wonder what kind of a country would initiate this kind of security deal with a weaker country that is much more zealous than USA defence treaty and NATO?

I like and agree with the whole video especially the part where she says, "If you really wanna play, get out of my house first".

Apparently the Chinese are getting really frustrated. No they officially telecasting racist material. LOL.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world...ing-indians/story-eQCqrkLsrcueW7hA1zmrjO.html

what racist about it, compare to Indians against foreigners or against Assam people...LMAO. Indians have such inferior complex to portray themselves of victims when they're the most racist in the region against African or other mongoloid people in their north east region,

this video simply adds to the body of evidence of Chinese manufacture being cheap and shoddy

And also evident on how Indians are such in love with cheap Chinese junks which we earn a trade surplus as proof...ironic isn't it. :lol:

This can be easily solved with both troops withdrawing to their original position. Why is it so hard for thick skinned Chinese to understand. India's position is clear Doklam is a disputed territory.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom