What's new

Dokalam stand-off: Chinese media warns India, says be prepared for ‘all-out confrontation’

My ancestors are from Gujrat, but they're descended from the Arabs. Muslims are more likely to be descendants of Arabs than not, especially in India.
Makes perfect sense. Kem cho Habibi?

We already don't. It's just that they provoke us to.
Yeah, but if they were smaller, they couldn't even do that

Look at their channels

Money Tampering. FUNDED BY ISLAMABAD'S ISI AGENTS TO ISI MEN IN INDIA

Chemical found in water in some village. ISI AGENT ATTEMPTS TO MURDER INDIAN VILLAGE

Makes perfect sense. Kem cho Habibi?
I've lived in an Arab country my whole life, so no point trying bullshit.

And yes, it makes sense, very few forced conversions in India, majority are just children of those Arabs married.

I bet they treat you like one of their own?
Nope, don't really like Arabs, which you'd know if you read my other posts. I've seen enough of Arabs and Palestinians that I don't really even hate Israel anymore

Muslims are more likely to be descendants of Arabs than not, especially in India.
Not true. Many muslims in india from up, bihar regions adopted arab names after conversion they are not arab lineages , some even paid to get fake shajras created. Similarly such pakistanis are found in pakistan too but india has majority of them,

I am from Hyderabad. But being from Pakistan automatically makes me cute and good looking.
diversity is awesomest stuff.

look at the layout. they stole pdf color scheme. :rofl:
They literally did, used to have this ugly af scheme

I remember joining IDF once, posted twice, saw the posts, laughed and said I did 26/11.

There were members who were saying they'd report me to the police and I'd go to jail... Still alive

Was young and immature then though, don't see any point of joining a forum of an enemy country. You don't learn anything.

Nope, don't really like Arabs, which you'd know if you read my other posts. I've seen enough of Arabs and Palestinians that I don't really even hate Israel anymore

It takes guts to not like your own race and even more guts to admit it :tup:

It takes guts to not like your own race and even more guts to admit it :tup:
Huh? I'm not fully Arab, no Pakistani is.....

Arab ancestry is different to being Arab. Complexity which Indians find hard to understand for some reason

Bechara bachpan say scandinavians say inferiority complex ka shikar hai , hence keeps mentioning them again and again.
Aesa wesa. Browse instagram live and see what they post on foreign girls' videos. :bad:
In pakistan majoirty people dont even know what Scandinavia means LMAO or even pronounce it . the most some would claim are arab lineages , andmajority population have local ethnicity tribes surnames attached to their names and yet delusional indians try to portray that all pakistanis claim some foreign ancestory,
bilkul.

Aesa wesa. Browse instagram live and see what they post on foreign girls' videos. :bad:

bilkul.
Wait, he thinks Pakistanis think we're descended from Vikings? :D :D

Ffs, the only people descended from Vikings, other than the Scandinavians are the majority of the Brits, and even they don't like to think about that, since it would mean being raped by the Vikings

bilkul.
Really they abuse foreign woman?

I Wont be surprised , online every indian has these traits.
1. He is 6 feet tall
2. Fair
3.blue eyes
4. Has a Pakistani girl friend
5. Is a Jutt
6. At the same time he is a south indian , or bengali :omghaha:

Secondly, i am dont even get why every next day they try to hire a pakistani actress or actor for movies.
Someday visit youtube videos and interviews of Mikaal zulfiqar , it would be flooded with comments by indian women to the point you will be shocked.
I mean it is so freaking hilarious how our men are driving their women nuts. :rofl:

They literally did, used to have this ugly af scheme

I remember joining IDF once, posted twice, saw the posts, laughed and said I did 26/11.

There were members who were saying they'd report me to the police and I'd go to jail... Still alive

Was young and immature then though, don't see any point of joining a forum of an enemy country. You don't learn anything.
Our songs, language and now our forum's layout. :lol:
-
hahahaha that was so funny.
-
Yet they outnumber us by two to one on our own forums. :laugh:

Last edited:
One day i mocked their women for flooding a pakistani actors youtube videos comment section , in return an indian guy went ape shyt and started telling me how we pakistanis are subhumans and how india will do more APS peshawar and how those kids were some p!gs etc etc

@friendly_troll96 it became a new post i didnt realize

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom