What's new

Dokalam stand-off: Chinese media warns India, says be prepared for ‘all-out confrontation’

Never won a war but still occupy and control 85000sq km of your bharat mata's atoot ang. :lol:

Bharati flawed history :rofl:

Why you people always maintain a safe distance from truth and real history? You captured that from Hari Singh, School jao aur dil lagake padhai karo.

Why you people always maintain a safe distance from truth and real history? You captured that from Hari Singh, School jao aur dil lagake padhai karo.

Hari singh or peela singh. We have your land and despite all your so called victories from balkan war to korean war you can't take them back.

Ab RSS shaka jao aur gaye ka peeshab peenai kai benefits par PHD karo :lol:

See, as delusional as you are even you know your worth outside this forum :lol:

Since you are on our forum so yes to hurt your puny emotion we would mock him on our forum. It is simple logic bharati kid. :lol:

Hari singh or peela singh. We have your land and despite all your so called victories from balkan war to korean war you can't take them back.

Ab RSS shaka jao aur gaye ka peeshab peenai kai benefits par PHD karo :lol:

See, this is the difference between you and me, this shows your bigotry and pathetic upbringing, I made so many posts here, can you find one single post of mine where I abused any religion? No. I was taught to respect all religions and I really do.

Haa bhai. I just asked em to do what they are good at. If army need chai, you can conunt on Modi :enjoy:

They are good at eating fish. What you advised him is modi jee's specialty.

See, this is the difference between you and me, this shows your bigotry and pathetic upbringing, I made so many posts here, can you find one single post of mine where I abused any religion? No. I was taught to respect all religions and I really do.

I didn't abuse any religion. I made fun of RSS shakhas. Is RSS some religion? Never knew that. :)

Since you are on our forum so yes to hurt your puny emotion we would mock him on our forum. It is simple logic bharati kid. :lol:
Hum jaha bhi jayenge aap ki keh ke lenge janab, forums don't matter for me, I like teaching lessons to you clowns.

Hum jaha bhi jayenge aap ki keh ke lenge janab, forums don't matter for me, I like teaching lessons to you clowns.

Apni khud dainai ko hindustan main lena kehtai hain. Acha trend hai.

Dai bhi di. Aur mehsoos bhi nahi hua. :lol:

That 'chai wala' as you always say is one of most powerful man in the world

https://www.forbes.com/powerful-people/#3574bbfc4d7e

The royal nawaz was not seen in the picture !

The most powerful man is still a chaiwala and a nobody shit for us but worshiped by losers like you.

And it is good Nawaz is not in that list. We are about to throw him out anyways.

When we can see any one from pakistan comes with in 10 for the list of most powerful man at least this century ?

Nawaz SHarif is the best thing that happened to India. I wish he remains Pak PM for years to come.

Apni khud dainai ko hindustan main lena kehtai hain. Acha trend hai.

Dai bhi di. Aur mehsoos bhi nahi hua. :lol:

The most powerful man is still a chaiwala and a nobody shit for us but worshiped by losers like you.

And it is good Nawaz is not in that list. We are about to throw him out anyways.

Yes robbers hate police and is natural.

Back
Top Bottom