What's new

Dokalam stand-off: Chinese media warns India, says be prepared for ‘all-out confrontation’

Now you have problem with chamar too. He is a bhagwan for you. not us.

And there is nothing wrong with my upbringing. Tumhara dil bohat "najuk" hai :rofl:

Typical Pakistani with comprehension issues, I have absolutely no problem with Chamars or any other caste, creed, religion. You made it sound like being Chamar is something to be laughed at or ridicule. Modi is not a Chamar, even if he was he would have been equally loved/hated by Indians, this is the beauty of India, people with humble background can aspire and one day become PM irrespective of their caste, creed and religion. This is something that being a Pakistani you will never understand.

Typical Pakistani with comprehension issues, I have absolutely no problem with Chamars or any other caste, creed, religion. You made it sound like being Chamar is something to be laughed at or ridicule. Modi is not a Chamar, even if he was he would have been equally loved/hated by Indians, this is the beauty of India, people with humble background can aspire and one day become PM irrespective of their caste, creed and religion. This is something that being a Pakistani you will never understand.

Well chamar is laughed at. Both in Pakistan and India. This is the ugliness of India that criminals and jahils are becoming PM and CM of the country. This is something to be ashamed of since it shows India as a banana republic and nothing more. And I am happy that being a Pakistani I won't understand it. We don't need this sh!t in our country.

Well chamar is laughed at. Both in Pakistan and India. This is the ugliness of India that criminals and jahils are becoming PM and CM of the country. This is something to be ashamed of since it shows India as a banana republic and nothing more. And I am happy that being a Pakistani I won't understand it. We don't need this sh!t in our country.
Says some from a country where favorite pass time is calling their PM a Chor ....LOL

Says some from a country where favorite pass time is calling their PM a Chor ....LOL

Because he is one. And that is why there is investigation in Supreme Court against him. We take it as a pride and nothing to be ashamed of.

As per which Court our PM is criminal. Care to explain??? I have read enough of this nonsense here.

If you are talking of Congress attempt to put false charges on him ( for 10 years all agencies went after Modi and Amit Shah and even managed to put Amit Shah in jail for many years) , they failed miserably as within their tenure Supreme Court cleared him from all charges.

As per which Court our PM is criminal. Care to explain??? I have read enough of this nonsense here.

If you are talking of Congress attempt to put false charges on him ( for 10 years all agencies went after Modi and Amit Shah and even managed to put Amit Shah in jail for many years) , they failed miserably as within their tenure Supreme Court cleared him from all charges.

Your banana courts didn't charge him. Yes. He is innocent as per them.

Only insecure aholes laugh about other peoples caste, creed and ethnicity, civilized people focus solely on deeds, not religion or ethnicity. Modi is indeed from a humble background who elevated to the highest post in Indian democracy shows the strength of our democracy which prefers merit above anything. He is as educated as any PM should be, certainly not a jahil. The entire world embraces him as the leader of the world's largest democracy. Since Pakistanis in general have otherworldly and stupid outlook of the world, like making a philanthropist out of a UN designated terrorist for example, their views don't matter in the real world.

Pakistanis calling India banana republic is like Somalians making fun of US security Infrastructure, no wonder Osama choose your sacred land to be his safe haven.

Bhai tujhe robber bola woh pehle check kar :lol:
Haan robber hai woh teri ijjat loot lay ga rasgullay tu bhag,
Can't you guys speak without religious and ethnic slurs? No offence, but there is something terribly wrong with your upbringing and education.
LMAO In every thread this bengali rasgulla passes racist comments on chinese , bengladeshis, pakistanis, despite being 1.5 feet tall he calls chinese ping pong magar jab doosray racial slurs wali chupair lagain tau rasgullay ka dil zakhmi hojata hai

your post quote and mention alerts are not coming dor me. I just by chance read your posts.

han bhai inki Kangroo courts hee inkay leeay sab kuch hain. Afzal guru ko hang karo and then say in open , we had no solid proof we hanged on collective conscience. Courts hain ya Kanjar khanay

Only insecure aholes laugh about other peoples caste, creed and ethnicity, civilized people focus solely on deeds, not religion or ethnicity. Modi is indeed from a humble background who elevated to the highest post in Indian democracy shows the strength of our democracy which prefers merit above anything. He is as educated as any PM should be, certainly not a jahil. The entire world embraces him as the leader of the world's largest democracy. Since Pakistanis in general have otherworldly and stupid outlook of the world, like making a philanthropist out of a UN designated terrorist for example, their views don't matter in the real world.

Pakistanis calling India banana republic is like Somalians making fun of US security Infrastructure, no wonder Osama choose your sacred land to be his safe haven.

Modi belongs to past of bloodshed his own people and made this far only because of rise of fascism in India. It is the rise of fascism in urban India that lead to things like Modi, yogi etc. Being a humble background is no crime. Being a criminal background is a crime. And that is what is the issue with Modi. We don't have any stupid outlook of the world. We are not delusional like you and don't worship anyone like you do with Modi for his filthy past. Modi rising to be PM of India shows the kind of joke Indian democracy is. India is a joke and so are its courts and its democracy.

That is the reason ruling party of India gains more and more after every communal riot as per US university. People of India due to their love for fascism vote for murderers and rioters.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...riot-says-yale-study/articleshow/45378840.cms

How have u arrived at your conclusion that he is culprit? Basis which court?

Entire Congress Machinery and Govt did their best for 10 years to convict him with trump up charges . They failed. All foreign funded NGO's failed. All media paid by Congress failed.

I am sorry to bust your bubble . Our courts are one of the best in India. Your Highest Court refer and quote the judgements of our Courts .

Just because your PM is corrupt , don't assume the same for Modi.

Entire Congress Machinery and Govt did their best for 10 years to convict him with trump up charges . They failed. All foreign funded NGO's failed. All media paid by Congress failed.

I am sorry to bust your bubble . Our courts are one of the best in India. Your Highest Court refer and quote the judgements of our Courts .

Despite all corruption our PM was never banned from travelling to usa or entire europe unlike... Oh well the irony!

Despite all corruption our PM was never banned from travelling to usa or entire europe unlike... Oh well the irony!
But none of your pm gets the reception he gets where ever he goes

Basis of overwhelming evidences against. Bases of witnesses account and they modi himself ran away from TV interviews when questioned about those riots. Congress failed because you have a joke of a judiciary in your country. They failed because fascism is the new norm in India.

Our courts quote courts and examples from all over the world so that doesn't prove anything about your monkey courts. I know your country very well and you are not bursting any bubble at leas in my case. I know how filthy you are guys are and can be.

Our PM is corrupt and that is why Supreme court is questioning him. Even though being corrupt is lesser of a crime than being a murderer. But still we won't let him get away like it happens in your country.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom