What's new

Dokalam stand-off: Chinese media warns India, says be prepared for ‘all-out confrontation’

When we can see any one from pakistan comes with in 10 for the list of most powerful man at least this century ?

Never. We want someone who can serve this country and not an illiterate fool like modi to be named in meaningless lists.

Nawaz SHarif is the best thing that happened to India. I wish he remains Pak PM for years to come.

I believe he is our man:-), an Indian mindset sitting in pakistan

Never. We want someone who can serve this country and not an illiterate fool like modi to be named in meaningless lists.

Do you know the qualification of modi dear !

Bhai tujhe robber bola woh pehle check kar :lol:

Bharati bol raha hai. Is sai pehlai bharati ki bakwas ko serious lia hai? Balkai kabhi bharat ko bhi serious lia hai? :lol:

tu woh chor. Yeh dekh modi jaisai chamar ko police keh raha hai. :D

Bharati bol raha hai. Is sai pehlai bharati ki bakwas ko serious lia hai? Balkai kabhi bharat ko bhi serious lia hai? :lol:

tu woh chor. Yeh dekh modi jaisai chamar ko police keh raha hai. :D

Can't you guys speak without religious and ethnic slurs? No offence, but there is something terribly wrong with your upbringing and education.

Can't you guys speak without religious and ethnic slurs? No offence, but there is something terribly wrong with your upbringing and education.

Now you have problem with chamar too. He is a bhagwan for you. not us.

And there is nothing wrong with my upbringing. Tumhara dil bohat "najuk" hai :rofl:

Lol. Since when "Eating Fish" becomes someones identity? :sarcastic:
Anyway, I rest my case :wave: Adios!

It is their identity. And they are proud too.

Anyways good bye.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom