What's new

Dokalam stand-off: Chinese media warns India, says be prepared for ‘all-out confrontation’

Despite all corruption our PM was never banned from travelling to usa or entire europe unlike... Oh well the irony!
He was just a state MLA ...And Congress
Basis of overwhelming evidences against. Bases of witnesses account and they modi himself ran away from TV interviews when questioned about those riots. Congress failed because you have a joke of a judiciary in your country. They failed because fascism is the new norm in India.

Our courts quote courts and examples from all over the world so that doesn't prove anything about your monkey courts. I know your country very well and you are not bursting any bubble at leas in my case. I know how filthy you are guys are and can be.

Our PM is corrupt and that is why Supreme court is questioning him. Even though being corrupt is lesser of a crime than being a murderer. But still we won't let him get away like it happens in your country.

I would like people to read how this guy talk to people in a normal conversation.

Anyway,
1. all the overwhelming evidences against him when analyzed was put to dustbin.
2. "Witnesses account" was proved as trumped up
3. "Modi himself ran away from TV interviews" ::::: Ran away ??? what silly hearsay or interpretation .
4. "Congress failed because you have a joke of a judiciary in your country". Come out of the brainwashed brain and think logically. If the dominant party with all the agencies under them could not frame modi, nobody can. It would have been easy to frame him if as per you India has Kangaroo Court.
5. "fascism is the new norm in India." Coming from the land of pure I could not stop laughping.

Back
Top Bottom