What's new

Dokalam stand-off: Chinese media warns India, says be prepared for ‘all-out confrontation’

Wait, he thinks Pakistanis think we're descended from Vikings? :D :D
Lol Ocean was talking about their complex and what they do to foreign girls on insta live has a connection to it, hence i said what i said.

Really they abuse foreign woman?
they have this fked up mindset that they can say/do anything to foreign women. they (all of them) literally ask women to get naked for them on insta live.

6. At the same time he is a south indian , or bengali :omghaha:
Summed it up just perfect. :rofl:

Secondly, i am dont even get why every next day they try to hire a pakistani actress or actor for movies.
Someday visit youtube videos and interviews of Mikaal zulfiqar , it would be flooded with comments by indian women to the point you will be shocked.
I mean it is so freaking hilarious how our men are driving their women nuts. :rofl:
i first came to know of him from his indian movie. the heroine seemed like she was dying inside for him. :lol:

i first came to know of him from his indian movie. the heroine seemed like she was dying inside for him. :lol:
He was a very popular pakistani male model almost like most popular so i knew about him. I did read about his bollywood stint but never watched it, i dont follow bollywood. And found it quite a sad thinng that just for the sake of working in bollywood a face like him has worked in some obscure movie in some obscure role , i didnot know his movie name so i thought must be faltoo film as they usually give our stars useless roles and due to low self respect they take them up to. Plus i thpught he is a model what does he know abt acting. Later i happened to see him in a pakistani drama and i just can not believe that he is such a perfect actor. He is a rare combination of looks and perfect acting. Recently, he shared on hsy show that he was offered gay role in karan johar movie but he declined than fawad khan took that role, he said that role had just two lines, i am an actor who deserves lot more than just two lines. I thought chalo kuch tau sharam ayi.

they have this fked up mindset that they can say/do anything to foreign women. they (all of them) literally ask women to get naked for them on insta live

Wow ! Imean just wow. You would see them happily suggesting rape of kashmiri women;to control insurgency, on their forums

Like see
image-jpeg.404992

First China please help break NE India up and give Bangladesh half of it :)

What are you prepared with? LOL. China will teach you a lesson, such beating you never had in such manner.

Go Chinese bros :D

When giants face-off, cockroaches keep a distance or get crushed inadvertently. :)

Dude, this is about India and China, please worry about your insignificant swamp land, make yourself useful and continue stitching underwears for the world.

Dude, soon your soldiers will be publicly displaying those under-wears to the world while running away or surrendering to the Chinese troops. Your tale of the swamp land will be of no use then.

Yeah, sure thing Norseman, I bet you have blue eyes too :rofl:

This is why I love this forum, the amount of delusion is so high and funny.

That is no delusion but sarcasm that you are unable to understand due to your poor Indian IQ.

Haan tau woh wahan saray windjammer apko , desert fighter, someone called atanz , oscar,pakistan for ever ko bohat curse kartay hain.

I would take that as a honor for me. :lol:

By being a white wannabe, kicking a$$? :lol: That's rich coming from you, I single handedly manhandled you lot here :chilli:

I never said I am white. I just posted a picture of a typical Indian on PDF. Looks like that cartoon hurt tiny miny ego :D

Lolsingle handedly. Have seen a lot of bharati clowns talking tough and all that. Made them insaan ka bacha in no time. :lol:

You better start stitching those under wears. There will be a huge demand as you claim.

Abay woh bengali hai. Chai wala modi nahi.

I never said I am white. I just posted a picture of a typical Indian on PDF. Looks like that cartoon hurt tiny miny ego :D

Lolsingle handedly. Have seen a lot of bharati clowns talking tough and all that. Made them insaan ka bacha in no time. :lol:

I gotta admit you got too much swag in you for a citizen of a country that never won a war :lol:

I gotta admit you got too much swag in you for a citizen of a country that never won a war :lol:

Never won a war but still occupy and control 85000sq km of your bharat mata's atoot ang. :lol:

Bharati flawed history :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom