What's new

Doka La face-off: Round 1 to India

These photos are from yesterday, Aksai Chin, if you still think the game is over at Round 1.

20170824005876.jpg

20170824005892.jpg

Try these stupid games with Philippines.
the only waiting at India for Comrades is a boot.

Make sure you have enough those brave Sikh warriors who can get into 200 m firing range of RPG, so you are safe to be a Think Tank behind your LCD.

And make sure your Dragon Warriors won't start running away at the first bullet fired.

And what are u?
Perhaps you think you are sitting on top of a dragon with a nuclear gun in hand doing pew pew, sending nuclear bullets at hapless Indians down below?

Get off your high 'dragon' and start smelling the reality mate.

You are not making any sense. Pass.

Make sure you have enough those brave Sikh warriors who can get into 200 m firing range of RPG, so you are safe to be a Think Tank behind your LCD.

In the mountains fighting takes place often at very close ranges,narrow ravines and hilltops etc.And no our troops have milans,konkurs and kornet for heavy armour.For this even the squad carl gustav recoiless rifle is enough(400-500m range)

In the mountains fighting takes place often at very close ranges,narrow ravines and hilltops etc.And no our troops have milans,konkurs and kornet for heavy armour.For this even the squad carl gustav recoiless rifle is enough(400-500m range)

Those are armored carriers, not tanks. They are designed to carry foot soldiers to the front line to fight, with adequate armors against 7.62 or 12.7 rounds. Why are you assuming those vehicles are just sitting ducks waiting for RPGs to land on them?

Last edited:
Those are armored carriers, not the tanks. They are designed to carry foot soldiers to the front line to fight, with adequate armors against 7.62 or 12.54 rounds. Why are you assuming those vehicles are just sitting ducks waiting for RPGs to land on them?

Armoured personnel carriers in mountain tracks and ravines,mechanized infantry is nearly useless on the indo china frontier except some areas of ladakh and sikkim.And yes,APCs are very vulnerable - thats why ICVs are used for mainline troops in mechanized formations.Every Indian infantry squad can be equipped with reuseable carl gustavs ,a couple of platoons on a ravine or heights near the roads will easily decimate whole columns of these.Roads in any case are very few,covered by our defending troops and with no rail network available to move up supplies,and without roads mechanized formations are not of much use.

Though there is a stand off with China
Yet Indian Army is continuing with its LOC Assaults on Pakistan

So their hopes for a Respite have been dashed

Hahaha, what a comedian, "LOC assaults" , more like Indian bashing , Indian soldiers running away.

Armoured personnel carriers in mountain tracks and ravines,mechanized infantry is nearly useless on the indo china frontier except some areas of ladakh and sikkim.And yes,APCs are very vulnerable - thats why ICVs are used for mainline troops in mechanized formations.Every Indian infantry squad can be equipped with reuseable carl gustavs ,a couple of platoons on a ravine or heights near the roads will easily decimate whole columns of these.Roads in any case are very few,covered by our defending troops and with no rail network available to move up supplies,and without roads mechanized formations are not of much use.

My point of this post is just let you guys know, it is not over until it is over. That's all. I am not here in front of my computer to discuss which vehicles should be used on what theater, as I have not idea how front line soldiers and their officers make their decision, and it is better leave it to them.

My point of this post is just let you guys know, it is not over until it is over. That's all. I am not here in front of my computer to discuss which vehicles should be used on what theater, as I have not idea how front line soldiers and their officers make their decision, and it is better leave it to them.

Please don't keep saying it even after 100 years.
Already your Politburo has become a laughing stock in this matter.

Please don't keep saying it even after 100 years.
Already your Politburo has become a laughing stock in this matter.

I know some of you are itch to fight, but we are patient enough to play a long game. The purpose of wars between two countries is quite different from street fighting, like the daily skirmish you have with Pakistan for the last god know how many years, and have achieved NOTHING.

You are soundly beaten by Chinese for your first 70 years, and I do not see any possibility that you can reverse this score as you guys have not changed in the last 55 years.

You guys simply don't know China and Chinese.

I know some of you are itch to fight, but we are patient enough to play a long game. The purpose of wars between two countries is quite different from street fighting, like the daily skirmish you have with Pakistan for the last god know how many years, and have achieved NOTHING.

You are soundly beaten by Chinese for your first 70 years, and I do not see any possibility that you can reverse this score as you guys have not changed in the last 55 years.

You guys simply don't know China and Chinese.

The only one with the itch are CHinese.
India has not made a single threat either through the govt or through media to China.

It's the reverse.

China and it's mouth piece are the one beating it's chest and issuing threats.
You lot already made yourself the ten fools. Stop this madness, go home & have some nice soup.

Back
Top Bottom