What's new

Does the PLA really do this?

It's because of their deep seated hatred for us. Take this thread for example, doesn't have anything remotely to do with India or Indians yet someone brought it up to have some India bashing fun. You fell for their bait when you replied.

PS: Read my signature. (2nd line)

Actually, Chinese did not bring up india first. It is an indian member here first started trolling.

Please go back to page one and see it yourself. Thank you.

We Chinese are not brain washed by any media to hate anyone even the US. Japanese are hated in Northern China because of what they done!

Another fantastic video of the PLA on parade with an artistic touch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, Chinese did not bring up india first. It is an indian member here first started trolling.

We Chinese are not brain washed by any media to hate anyone even the US. Japanese are hated in Northern China because of what they done!

Mr Aerospace engg,i posted my view in starting.
btw,if u dont know the meaning of trolling,then no need to type it in bold.
see the post of chinese member who brought indians here.
so the reply was obvious:azn::azn:

anyway more the time u will spend here,more knowledge u will get regarding to the view of fellow chinese members.

with regards

Mr Aerospace engg,i posted my view in starting.
btw,if u dont know the meaning of trolling,then no need to type it in bold.
see the post of chinese member who brought indians here.
so the reply was obvious:azn::azn:

anyway more the time u will spend here,more knowledge u will get regarding to the view of fellow chinese members.

with regards

LOL, you must be possessed by GOD when you were commenting on the first page of this thread, because no one ever invited you to reply a thread which apparently has nothing to do with India.

We brought India into this? You came here and collected contempt by yourself in the first place.

Anymore time you troll on Chinese subsection, the more knowledge we will get regarding the cheekiness and shamelessness of Indian fellows.

Those pics are about PLA’s preparation for the 60th national day military parade.
PLA doesn’t require soldiers to put pins on their collar, my cousin was in the navy, he’s certain there is no such thing.

Those soldiers borrowed the technique from China’s Honor Guard, dont worry,they don’t carry those pins go everywhere, it’s just a useful tool to help them to get ready for the parade…. and of course such a way of quickly mastering shoe tying skills:)

If the PLA trains hard, it means that they're undemocratic

but if US navy seals train hard, it means they're badass.

you know what the difference is? democracy. democracy means US navy seals that die during their training, died for a reason. but PLA, if they even sweat, they're sweating for undemocratic cause, and is wrong.
Ha Ha U just kicked his ******

Yeah, the third post by an Indian, Prism was : "pin in the neck is more harmful and its amazing that their authorities let it to happen.its ok to have rule n regulation but this is ridiculous". I fail to see the trolling in that. He /she shared their view. You may not like it but that doesn't mean it was trolling.

The thanks you got for your post just proved my point anyway. So thanks.

LOL, you must be possessed by GOD when you were commenting on the first page of this thread, because no one ever invited you to reply a thread which apparently has nothing to do with India.

We brought India into this? You came here and collected contempt by yourself in the first place.

Anymore time you troll on Chinese subsection, the more knowledge we will get regarding the cheekiness and shamelessness of Indian fellows.

So an Indian can't share opinions on Chinese matters? I didn't know that. :woot: The word "Indians" wasn't mentioned until post no.18 by a Chinese member. Go check.

Undemocratic pins

Truth be told, there was a lot of creativity behind this sad invention. Using pins or needles placed on the shirt collar was a pretty creative technique found to ensure that the pompous Chinese military parades were flawless. After all, who would (literally) want to risk their neck during the Olympic Games' year? All for those perfect, syncronized movements. Like the old animal trainers, who would inflict painful punishments to bears and elephants that misbehaved, these young soldiers learn that anything goes, when it comes to attaining a perfect result. The only difference is that they. don't get any treat as a reward

Another ally of pins in military training is the wooden cross. It ensures that the back will , without a doubt, remain straight and elegant. When we realise that these soldiers obviously have to march, imagine a worse resistance test: neck pinned, crucified backs, and feet strongly and firmly pounding the floor. The pictures speak for themselves and will certainly make sure that China's People's Liberation Army doesn't win any gold medals these Olympic Games. Their way of training has no sporting spirit in the least.

See link for images....

Undemocratic pins

Glad a new view opens up before you… and embrace it, friend! Embrace it bravely, with your think provoked thereafter!

If you read history, this is precisely (one of many reasons) why PLA is the first Asian troop that beats the armies across the world in Korea War: US, UK, France, Italy, … all sorts of world powers that once made Asians’ keen tremble. That subsequently sets an example and leads to Vietnamese victor over their war.

Korea War altered the course of Human development in modern time, thanks to PLA.

This is also why PLA is perhaps among the few troops respected by US.

Democracy? Sorry friend, you seem to be brain-washed badly by Westerners, and you’ve got a wrong concept of that. You have no democracy when your enemy pointing a gun at you; you have no democracy when bombs explode in your family; you can never vote off a bullet that is flying towards your heart… if you want to vote, vote with your gun barrels handled by trained hands (of course plus a right brain)! That is why there is no democracy in military training, but to obey the order!

i need help here, some one i know is in the dutch army, when i asked his ranking in the army he wont tell me, but he gave me a clue he said my personal fire arms dont have any serial number on them, any one here got a clue what is his ranking?

Back
Top Bottom