What's new

Does the PLA really do this?

Its military training so its suppose to be hardcore its not some boy scout training in summer just to stay busy.They train hard so people like us can sleep in peace while they keep the vigil and You will be surprised as to what extent nations(specially forces) go for the pride of their land and China is a proud nation.Nothing wrong with that.

whether u hate us or love us but u cant ignore us:azn::azn:.
there is something in us from which u r paranoid:lol::lol:

It's because of their deep seated hatred for us. Take this thread for example, doesn't have anything remotely to do with India or Indians yet someone brought it up to have some India bashing fun. You fell for their bait when you replied.

PS: Read my signature. (2nd line)

welll having a chinese flag and staying in america.. enjoying whatever they offer.... and not knowing how to read chinese (could be mandarin).. as u had claimed in one of ur threads... u can say whatever u want... .but they too are humans... they also might want to go to the usa... like u ...

while training... ok... it is fine... but to use it while in real situation.. is just barbaric...

There are always patriotics who love their countries so much but do not want to pay any attention to their suffering compatriot who willingly or not willingly sacrifice.
In reality, they are much kinder to foreigners especially westerners.
11369158.gif

Last edited:
It's because of their deep seated hatred for us. Take this thread for example, doesn't have anything remotely to do with India or Indians yet someone brought it up to have some India bashing fun. You fell for their bait when you replied.

PS: Read my signature. (2nd line)

You misunderstood your neighbor's ppl. Most of them are so busy working to subsist and have no mood to pay attention to national or international affairs. They do not hate any country. A few of them may be happy when J-20 came out, then what, just subsist as usual. Remeber, few can not represent all.
17199283.gif
I like your signature.
72353140.gif

Last edited:
Dude! this is nothing! We know how Special Forces train, leave aside SF, Pakistani members should know how our regular Soldiers are trained..

I would request those who found it cruel, any Pakistani, to visit Cherat, the HQ of SSG!

At least they don't have overseers with swinging whips and wielding hot branding irons..

Soldiers live a life which is 100 times more tough than any citizen of the country.. they run miles after miles without water food, they spend countless nights awake and under extreme weather conditions, they learn how to kill and how to make death easier for their own fellow soldiers. With all this already as part of their training.. how harm do you think these little needles are going to give them which is nothing but a tactful way to keep them active in the end.

Last edited:
True. They can do whatever they want but other militarys dont do this and they have no probblem with discipline - i guess that they are just perfectionists

I honestly still cant understand what the big deal is? They're just itty bitty little pins! Now I could've understood the commotion if those soldiers were nailed to the crosses but they aren't! Bloody roped up to the crosses? LOL! And sir you should also interest your self in how other armies conduct their training:YouTube - Russian Spetsnaz Training

Do I have to tell you about the SSG 'morning walks'? Did you not hear about the 'human rights' charges against the Pakistan army's military trainning?
You'll find a gazillion more examples in a gazillion different militaries which are a gazillion times more 'barbaric' and dangerous than being pricked to death!

I do hope that the next wars are mere flower throwing contests and all the soldiers are dressed in pretty pink and other 'glamorous' colors which are soothing to one's eyes but until then we will try to weed out all the 'wusses' and 'girly pants' (btw you should also have a look at how these army women train.) from our armed forces. Its an extremely stupid article intent on nothing but propaganda. Extremely childish...........Ill repeat my self its the army for heaven's sake! Not the casting of Sesame street!

Ah come on i never opened a china bashing thread i was mearly asking if the PLA did this as ive never seen it happen anywhere else - nowhere did i i bash anyone if i did then please quote that text.

I think some people are a little too sensitive on this forum. :what:

Well you did certainly provide others all the measures needed to do so. Anyone can see what this article is intended for....and what a thread based on it would be about.

whether u hate us or love us but u cant ignore us:azn::azn:.
there is something in us from which u r paranoid:lol::lol:

meh.........if only it were true........

Last edited:
that's not a big deal!the pins just placed on the shirt collar not thrust into the neck and there's no painful if you stand still!
i think my one-month military training in the university is more uncomfortable than this one.

Ah come on i never opened a china bashing thread i was mearly asking if the PLA did this as ive never seen it happen anywhere else - nowhere did i i bash anyone if i did then please quote that text.

I think some people are a little too sensitive on this forum. :what:

Absolutely they do this. An incredible amount of effort goes into making those parades perfect.

r

and really, the results of all that hard work is plain to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
No pain no gain, all soldeiring displine are gained through vigorous training, the results are tough soldiers with better physics and surviving skills.

Lol these are training pics.......have you people not seen how the Spetsnaz trains? Or do you not know how our SSG trains? Its the military for God's sake not the pee wee baseball league or a weekend away on a holiday. Its their military and they know how to run it. Grow up please.....

Russian Spetsnaz training could be even more brutal than PLA. There is even a show called Deadliest Worriers about them.

But Spetsnaz are very effective.

Burning oil swim? Boring.

64LHRN5J00AQ0001.jpg

Burning barbed wire? Ordinary.

006_a87d117a7a8961d26295d6f689bbd9fe.jpg

Being driven over by a truck? Easy.

Fl200909261848464993.jpg

One handed pushups? Nothing.

001966720b670c24761027.jpg

Drinking from toxic polluted water? Delicious.

xin_320706071500781140033.jpg

They're special forces, not schoolkids.

HOLLY Sh!t the THIRD ONE:woot::woot:

I would love to be able to do that!

welll having a chinese flag and staying in america.. enjoying whatever they offer.... and not knowing how to read chinese (could be mandarin).. as u had claimed in one of ur threads... u can say whatever u want... .but they too are humans... they also might want to go to the usa... like u ...

while training... ok... it is fine... but to use it while in real situation.. is just barbaric...

It is NONE OF YOUR dam bussinese where he wants to stay!

Oh, I see you are indian and got banned too.

Back
Top Bottom