What's new

Does the PLA really do this?

Part of being a soldier means that you should be able to endure more than the average person can take.

If these guys can't take a little discomfort like a pin prick or back straightening, then what they gonna do when the real bullets start flying?!

Lol these are training pics.......have you people not seen how the Spetsnaz trains? Or do you not know how our SSG trains? Its the military for God's sake not the pee wee baseball league or a weekend away on a holiday. Its their military and they know how to run it. Grow up please.....

True. They can do whatever they want but other militarys dont do this and they have no probblem with discipline - i guess that they are just perfectionists

Great, a Pakistani open up such an incredible thread, whats to discuss? How cruel the PLA's training is all about?
Indians should have given you many thanks for a good Chinese bashing field day.:tup:

it's like complaining about crawling under barbed wires

or smashing bricks over your head

it would look extreme to spectators but it's not even an issue to sweat about :coffee:

Burning oil swim? Boring.

64LHRN5J00AQ0001.jpg

Burning barbed wire? Ordinary.

006_a87d117a7a8961d26295d6f689bbd9fe.jpg

Being driven over by a truck? Easy.

Fl200909261848464993.jpg

One handed pushups? Nothing.

001966720b670c24761027.jpg

Drinking from toxic polluted water? Delicious.

xin_320706071500781140033.jpg

They're special forces, not schoolkids.

Great, a Pakistani open up such an incredible thread, whats to discuss? How cruel the PLA's training is all about?
Indians should have given you many thanks for a good Chinese bashing field day.:tup:

Ah come on i never opened a china bashing thread i was mearly asking if the PLA did this as ive never seen it happen anywhere else - nowhere did i i bash anyone if i did then please quote that text.

I think some people are a little too sensitive on this forum. :what:

Burning oil swim? Boring.

64LHRN5J00AQ0001.jpg

Burning barbed wire? Ordinary.

006_a87d117a7a8961d26295d6f689bbd9fe.jpg

Being driven over by a truck? Easy.

Fl200909261848464993.jpg

One handed pushups? Nothing.

001966720b670c24761027.jpg

Drinking from toxic polluted water? Delicious.

xin_320706071500781140033.jpg

They're special forces, not schoolkids.

and don't forget

pin to the neck? outrageously dangerous
14jszsy.jpg

wooden cross to straighten back? unthinkable!
2v2t9p2.jpg

:lol:

whether u hate us or love us but u cant ignore us:azn::azn:.
there is something in us from which u r paranoid:lol::lol:

you think thats cruel, you should look at how shaolin monks train!

this is what i have to say, "who the fcuk cares!?" and "so the fcuk what?!"

welll having a chinese flag and staying in america.. enjoying whatever they offer.... and not knowing how to read chinese (could be mandarin).. as u had claimed in one of ur threads... u can say whatever u want... .but they too are humans... they also might want to go to the usa... like u ...

while training... ok... it is fine... but to use it while in real situation.. is just barbaric...

welll having a chinese flag and staying in america.. enjoying whatever they offer.... and not knowing how to read chinese (could be mandarin).. as u had claimed in one of ur threads... u can say whatever u want... .but they too are humans... they also might want to go to the usa... like u ...

please, i can live on the moon but i am still chinese :smokin:

Look who is talking? yes, PLA should be treating as human as your 160 million "untouchables" eh? :lol:
Whats wrong for him staying in US, since he is doing his "sanitation engineering" degree, he might end up giving you guys a big helping hand....:D

Ah come on i never opened a china bashing thread i was mearly asking if the PLA did this as ive never seen it happen anywhere else - nowhere did i i bash anyone if i did then please quote that text.

I think some people are a little too sensitive on this forum. :what:

i can tell you with confidence that it is true. however not every PLA solider has to do that, only a few ones who are selected for ritual missions.

pin prick is not so dangerous as you thought. it only made you uncomfortable when you try to slack off.

in high school, i received two weeks of military training. every student had to stand still on the concrete square with no minor body movement permitted under burning sun for half a hour every day. it was extremely moist and hot (39C degree). Half of us passed out, much more unpleasant than pin prick.

I fail to see anything wrong. a little bit discomfort helps to boost the sense of discipline, persistence, obedience, and community, which saves more lives on the battlefield.

P.S there is so such thing as democracy in army.

Back
Top Bottom