What's new

Does Pakistan need it's own Cold Start Doctrine?

Does Pakistan need it's own Cold Start Doctrine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XDescendantX

Reaction score
Country
United States
I voted yes but with Pakistan, China, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka included. This way Pakistan can extend it's territory to include all of the Indus River and Bangladesh can gain all of the Brahmaputra River flowing through Indian territory. China and Sri Lanka can attack from the north and south. This will keep the Indian military scattered and confused long enough to fortify positions.

What we need are rapid blows, at different locations, going around the enemy concentrations. More like " KesselKreig"

Cold Start doctrine is a stupid idea between nuclear armed neighbors. Neither side will just sit quietly merely bcuz one side made quick thrusts and seized some territory before the other could mobilize. There will be a counter attack and it will lead to a full scale war. This could then escalate further to a nuclear war. This kind of idiotic jingoism is only good on paper and to make entire populations delusional.

Our cold start doctrine will start from tactical nukes...Once war initiated by India, we will get into the war with a BOOM of Tactical nukes on Indian soldiers...

Cold Start doctrine is a stupid idea between nuclear armed neighbors. Neither side will just sit quietly merely bcuz one side made quick thrusts and seized some territory before the other could mobilize. There will be a counter attack and it will lead to a full scale war. This could then escalate further to a nuclear war. This kind of idiotic jingoism is only good on paper and to make entire populations delusional.

Still...No harm in making conventional strategy to counter cold start doctrine along with Tactical nukes...We should be prepare for any eventuality.

Our cold start doctrine will start from tactical nukes...Once war initiated by India, we will get into the war with a BOOM of Tactical nukes on Indian soldiers...
So are you gonna nuke your own territories like Karachi and Lahore??
Man , you guys are genius. Lolzzz

Not cold start doctrine, but we need to establish a offensive regiment, that can panitrates through enemies defense line atleast 40 to 50 km, capturing few cities in between 40 to 50 kms will be enough to force an offensive enemy to take defensive position,

I voted yes but with Pakistan, China, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka included. This way Pakistan can extend it's territory to include all of the Indus River and Bangladesh can gain all of the Brahmaputra River flowing through Indian territory. China and Sri Lanka can attack from the north and south. This will keep the Indian military scattered and confused long enough to fortify positions.

Very worthy plan.

My suggestion is to conduct legal proceedings asap to adjudicate in advance the disputes over annexation of Indian territory that will break out between Bangladesh-China and Pakistan-China. Maybe include Nepal, Bhutan and Burma while you're at it - surely they deserve a few million acres or two. Indonesia might want to revive the 60s claims over Andaman and Portugal will surely ask for the return of Goa.

Best way would be sudden massive tactical nuclear strike using cruise missiles with follow up ballistic missiles to take out enemy airforce and ground based nukes in one blow with minimal casualities (use tactical devices)

Hahahaa did you really mean it?

Looks like you dream of dividing India.

The point is, if Pakistan wanted more land it wouldn't have envisioned Punjab Afghania Kashmir Sindh and Balochistan. That is the dream or foundation of Pakistan and anything beyond that vision in my opinion is disrespect to the founders of Pakistan.

Same is true for Bangladesh as they could have demanded for West Bengal if land was the major concern. Naa I think it is fine as it... we just need to resolve Kashmir issue to ensure peace in South Asia and that is it

Cold Start is actually pretty sound, if it does manage to strike across the LOC and break any meaningful resistance at several points, Pakistani troops will have no choice but to fall and give land or risk being flanked or encircled and force Pakistan to the negotiations with India having the upper hand.

To deny it's importance, however infant it is in stage, is a folly. I am sure, and hopeful that Pakistani tacticians do have some measures in place to counter these. I still don't buy the excuse that only nuclear defence is the only option, personally I favour investment in more conventional capabilities. If Israel can defeat larger armies with limited man power, why can't we?

Back
Top Bottom