What's new

Does Pakistan Army have Cyber Defence Devision

digital.surgeon

New Recruit

Reaction score
Salam-o-alikum,

I have done masters in Information Security and Computer forensics from London.
I wonder if Pakistan Army have any Cyber defence division ,where i can apply for a job.
If any one have any information in that area or have any links please reply.
I will be very thankful to you .

Thanks.

Last edited:
Walikum Salaam brother,

U may try to contact FIA check their website i think they have a national response centre for cybercrimes try to look for more information.

You may write to the following.

Director General
C4I Directorate
Pakistan Army
General Head Quarters
Rawalpindi - Pakistan

Send your resume and your details of experience in this field etc etc.

Good Luck

Hi,

But don't send your resume etc from a foreign country---looking at the address, it will automatically be opened and the contents checked and your name listed.

For the job you are seeking---you would not want foreign govts peeking into your personal information.

masters from london and yet you cannot spell "division" and "thankful" properly?

Hello,

Your first post on the board---and you are insulting another member----

Sir---I don't think you are needed here on this web-site. Goodbye.

Hi,

But don't send your resume etc from a foreign country---looking at the address, it will automatically be opened and the contents checked and your name listed.

For the job you are seeking---you would not want foreign govts peeking into your personal information.

Actually if the letter comes from a foreign address to an officer in Pakistan, it most probably will not be opened or responded to due to a multitude of security reasons.

Digital Surgeon,

My suggestion is to simply contact the Defence Attache in UK and ask him to provide guidance. Nobody from the GHQ will respond to such a query. The appropriate contact in a foreign country is the Military Attache and inside of Pakistan, an ASRC.

Blain,

Not getting into an argument---please share with me why not.

Contrary to your post, what ever I have read and heard, any mail material with any millitary addr will be opened and documented---any suspicious mail is opened by the host country first and then if the recipient country feels the same---they will do it as well.

A mail addressed to DG C---direc---pak millitary---is just like a red banner.

But as I stated earlier, I don't want to argumentative---I just want to know what makes you say what you wrote. Thanks.

Oh for God's Sake folks, GHQ received hundred's of letters daily from foreign countries! All packages are scanned and sniffed for explosives. Box Packages are opened in secure locations and content examined before onward dispatch. However simple letters are generally not opened and are only delivered to the addressee. No one is sitting in GHQ typing names on who is writing to who and where in the GHQ! Simply Ridiculous!

So Mr. Digital Surgeon, by all means write to GHQ! Worst case scenario, you will not receive any response, best case scenario, they may approach you as desired!

Hi,

The mail is possibly being sent from UK to pak. Rest assured---it will be censored by the host country u k---you may agree or disagree---that is your choice.

Your bio data will be copied and left to reside somewhere on electronic storage---suppose you get the job---it will be activated---and as you progress---so will the data.

So---as Blain stated it---send it to pak embassy in U K. That will be the securest route for you.

But if you are in pakistan---send it any which you can----you know better how to do it.

Does Pakistan Army have Cyber Defence Division

That is a very good question. All modern militaries/intelligence agencies absolutely must have these types of units, but how developed they are differs immensely. Getting into a unit of this type directly will be very difficult for you. As a matter of fact, a lot of lower ranking officers may not even be aware such a unit, but I am absolutely sure there is one, in particular within the intelligence agencies.

The US had a Cyber Warfare unit back in the 1980s during the cold war. I know this because it is mentioned in the book titled "Advanced Tactical Fighter to F-22 Raptor - Evolution of a 21st Century Air Dominance Fighter". By this, you can imagine how secretive that department must have been, because it fell under the same category as the top secret ATF program.

Edit: ISI has a "technical" wing. Joint Intelligence Technical.

Last edited:
Assalam Alikum!
thanks to everyone whoever replied
I was not sure that i will get so much valuable information from this forum, No a days i am in Pakistan so there will be no issue in Applying so tomorrow i am gonna apply with my resume and Certificates etc.
Any Other Suggestion is welcome and will be very helpful
and once Again Thanx A lot to Everybody.

welcome brother.
As per your qualifications i would suggest you to join PAK ARMY as an ICTO officer for SIGNALS corps. this will help your skills make us at a better position.:pakistan:

Mastan, Xyon and Blain

Why is every one trying to be as helpful as possible ?

you do understand it is very easy to put the pieces together in a public domain.

If some one has gone as far as the UK to do a degree, that too Masters
surely the same person can spend some time researching career options.

As some one who has been in this industry for bread and butter for about a decade; I would have to say that the poster is being lazy.

Back
Top Bottom