What's new

Does India need a stealth bomber?

No india doesnt need this. All it will do is encourage an arms race. India gets nukes pakistan gets nukes etc

No india doesnt need this. All it will do is encourage an arms race. India gets nukes pakistan gets nukes etc

Arm race btw whom???

India and Pakistan ?? How many bomber with 1 billion price tag both countries can afford ???

now thats wining without fighting any prized possession by india is expected to be answered by pak for our larger and much strong economy it makes a litttle impact to have stealth bombers but for them its like utilizing their whole budget and eventually bankrupting their whole economy, leading to civil unrest and a slow die out, even it is economical for us than war to have such a strategic deterance

even superpower economy like the U.S can only use 20 B-2 India would only be able to operate say 10 of these idk how many PAK-DA stealth bombers will be made but i am sure it will be less expensive than the B-2 so Russia could operate more stealth bombers than U.S

even superpower economy like the U.S can only use 20 B-2 India would only be able to operate say 10 of these idk how many PAK-DA stealth bombers will be made but i am sure it will be less expensive than the B-2 so Russia could operate more stealth bombers than U.S

it depends and even if india gets these type of planes you will hear very less about it, its a type of strategic asset which every country wants to hide, like usa which being the biggest super power doesn't care or need to care for these still they hided the b2 for so many years this pakda may only be a concept or who knows it may be resting in the hangers of russia india

India has much larger military economy than Pakistan and they are always working to expand it in any race. Either its bombers or nukes!

India has much larger military economy than Pakistan and they are always working to expand it in any race. Either its bombers or nukes!

When our adversary has the world's fastest increasing nuclear stockpile we have to. The question is who has bigger appetite for it.

now thats wining without fighting any prized possession by india is expected to be answered by pak for our larger and much strong economy it makes a litttle impact to have stealth bombers but for them its like utilizing their whole budget and eventually bankrupting their whole economy, leading to civil unrest and a slow die out, even it is economical for us than war to have such a strategic deterance

Hasnt happnd with nukes has it. Pakistan still there could do better but so could india

When our adversary has the world's fastest increasing nuclear stockpile we have to. The question is who has bigger appetite for it.

Neither country should be producing more weapons. We have more than enough to kill all pakistanis and indians and destroy each others countries

Sir we dont need a stealth bomber...imo if we can increase the size of Tejas mk-III and reduce the size of its air intake panels along with adding marbel corbel brackets to the tail i am sure it will reduce the heat signatures and even congress wont object to it since Chief Justice of India is already the acting Chief of the Army staff of india and a smooth sail between the institutions will ensure us the best bomber world has ever seen.:tup:

dude ! what was that ?

Neither country should be producing more weapons. We have more than enough to kill all pakistanis and indians and destroy each others countries

agreed ! But pakistan has one of the world's fastest growing nuclear stockpiles(read ~200) which they don't need. And India I think has 90-100 only.

:what:
Sir we dont need a stealth bomber...imo if we can increase the size of Tejas mk-III and reduce the size of its air intake panels along with adding marbel corbel brackets to the tail i am sure it will reduce the heat signatures and even congress wont object to it since Chief Justice of India is already the acting Chief of the Army staff of india and a smooth sail between the institutions will ensure us the best bomber world has ever seen.:tup:

Ahem

Hasnt happnd with nukes has it. Pakistan still there could do better but so could india
yes pakistan is still there but what happened to your economy its creeping at present times when you need soft loans for your replacement fighter, a stealth bomber will surely raise tensions among your military and demand for your own will increase ensuring a strategic deterance for india untill you get those its a very well way to avoid war

yes pakistan is still there but what happened to your economy its creeping at present times when you need soft loans for your replacement fighter, a stealth bomber will surely raise tensions among your military and demand for your own will increase ensuring a strategic deterance for india untill you get those its a very well way to avoid war

Listen mate i dont want to troll but people living in glass houses shouldnt throw stones is all i will say to you

Back
Top Bottom