What's new

Does India need a stealth bomber?

currently only USA has stealth bombers and they won't sell em to us.
the Russians have plans to build em but they'r expected to enter service around 2025 so thats 15 years away
So even if India needs Stealth bombers right now they can't get em
after 2025 ie 2026,2027,8..... we might be able to purchase a few but there's only 1 use I can see for em
If U wanna drop precision guided bombs directly in Beijing. but by them I expect even chinese would have their own stealth bombers which will be said to be capable of bombing USA or moon whichevers farther away

currently only USA has stealth bombers and they won't sell em to us.
the Russians have plans to build em but they'r expected to enter service around 2025 so thats 15 years away
So even if India needs Stealth bombers right now they can't get em
after 2025 ie 2026,2027,8..... we might be able to purchase a few but there's only 1 use I can see for em
If U wanna drop precision guided bombs directly in Beijing. but by them I expect even chinese would have their own stealth bombers which will be said to be capable of bombing USA or moon whichevers farther away

mainly the reason i think we should get a stealth bomber is for surgical strike and strategic bombing of military or other strategic installations that cripple the war making capability of an enemy but for the surgical strike role the AURA UCAV and Rustom-C low RCS UCAV will take that role nonetheless a long range strategic bomber would make military leaders pee themselves knowing if they try anything funny they are going to get fried and cannot even stop it

Back
Top Bottom