What's new

Does India need 8,000 Km Range missile?

Indeed, we have a trade surplus with all the junks we sold to Junk Users in India, we're more than happy to produce junk dont you think? user :azn:

people do buy in roadside even a super rich people buy but roadside items are road side

Ha ha ha what achievement "Road side surplus":cheesy::china:

Woo...we're flattered :azn:

You must be everyday when ruled by the C0nd0m Cut party (CCP)

people do buy in roadside even a super rich people buy but roadside items are road side

Ha ha ha what achievement "Road side surplus":cheesy::china:)

that's not Road side surplus...that's junk made in China we sell to India, we're targeting junk users:azn:

You must be everyday when ruled by the C0nd0m Cut party (CCP)

We chinese feel relief with my C0nd0m on ;) because we don't want to end up with rabbit explosive population that can afford only 1 meal per day.

that's not Road side surplus...that's junk made in China we sell to India, we're targeting junk users:azn:

We chinese feel relief with my C0nd0m on ;) because we don't want to end up with rabbit explosive population that can afford only 1 meal per day.

So you put on cut c0ndoms very well you are the most populated country in the world

So you have developed junk infrastructure junk manpower and planned to sell junk to others nations where you are perceiving junk users this convinces me that you must be high on junk cocaine to think this way :argh::hitwall:

We're most populated country with "control" but we still have 3 meals per day.:azn:

I think you got this education from the great red book written by the great red leaders. pathetic to see a civilization 5000 years old been thought through a book written by a few despots. I pray The brave Chinese people will one day get rid of this commie junks

So you have developed junk infrastructure junk manpower and planned to sell junk to others nations where you are perceiving junk users this convinces me that you must be high on junk cocaine to think this way :argh::hitwall:

You're right, Indians are majority junk users..that how we made profit and trade surplus with India:..basically we're junk cocaine business oriented people:azn:

I think you got this education from the great red book written by the great red leaders. pathetic to see a civilization 5000 years old been thought through a book written by a few despots. I pray The brave Chinese people will one day get rid of this commie junks

I didn't get this education from red book but internet, just google it :azn:

India is still world’s hunger capital

yaar iss phata c0nd0m pahadaish ko kaisi sumjavu

woo...someone just got pissed :rofl:

Nobody is pissed off you are accepting you are :taz::taz::taz: phata condom pahadaish:chilli::chilli::chilli:

You accepted you have junk cocaine junk nation junk manpower junk junk junk I have never met a great Chinese junk joker who of course is porki from pislamab@d

Back
Top Bottom