What's new

Does India need 8,000 Km Range missile?

i dont think indians will complain if it "accidently" drops over BD. heck some might even give kudos to DRDO

That would be the excuse we are waiting for to drive you off beyond the Rajmahal Hills. That is the objective of our armed forces which will be joined by Nepal, NE freedom-fighters and the Maoists. Territory East of the Rajmahal, ie, the sovereign state of Bengal-Bihar-Orissa, do not belong to the Brahmonic Republic of India. And yes, we might get some assistance from the North, the west and even the South with the tremendous growth of PLAN.

That would be the excuse we are waiting for to drive you off beyond the Rajmahal Hills. That is the objective of our armed forces which will be joined by Nepal, NE freedom-fighters and the Maoists. Territory East of the Rajmahal, ie, the sovereign state of Bengal-Bihar-Orissa, do not belong to the Brahmonic Republic of India. And yes, we might get some assistance from the North, the west and even the South with the tremendous growth of PLAN.
:rofl::rofl: better comedy then Mr Beans :)

^thanks for the afternoon chuckles
biglaugh.gif
biglaugh.gif
biglaugh.gif

Indian Army is seeking this missile since last over 6-7 years now.

However, it does not matter to Pakistan.

India does need this missile and also the 12000 one

Now this is called a** burning? Anyway who cares what a Bangladeshi thinks :rofl:

Seriously , It's like trying to explain what a nuclear reactor is to a monkey. It will take thousands of years of evolution before Bangladeshis are advanced enough to build a missile that can be launched from the east side of Dhaka , and lands on the west side of Dhaka, without falling on any of the dirty slums below. :rofl:

Seriously , It's like trying to explain what a nuclear reactor is to a monkey. It will take thousands of years of evolution before Bangladeshis are advanced enough to build a missile that can be launched from the east side of Dhaka , and lands on the west side of Dhaka, without falling on any of the dirty slums below. :rofl:

wow ....... such arrogance.

And you think only Indians can do it.

If Indians can do it, I am sure Vanuatu can.

I know Bangladesh can if they so desire.

wow ....... such arrogance.

And you think only Indians can do it.

If Indians can do it, I am sure Vanuatu can.

I know Bangladesh can if they so desire.

Yes , I totally agree with you. Bangladeshis will definitely do it , but after thousands of years of evolution. As for Pakistan , my hopes are not that high. It took several weeks for your country's top scientists to discover that the whole water kit thing was a scam. Your most famous nuclear scientist AQ khan called the water kit guy a genius :rofl:

Yes , I totally agree with you. Bangladeshis will definitely do it , but after thousands of years of evolution. As for Pakistan , my hopes are not that high. It took several weeks for your country's top scientists to discover that the whole water kit thing was a scam. Your most famous nuclear scientist AQ khan called the water kit guy a genius :rofl:

I don't think Bangladesh needs evolutionary reincarnation to perform such minor acts. They can do it much sooner than the Indians did.

Oh we do not discourage evolution or thought process of whatever kind. We encourage people to evolve and there is nothing wrong with this. It is your pea-brain thinking and you won't understand all this.

In my opinion, for now there is no need, but I think that DRDO should work on it and keep the designs ready in case we need the missile. For now I believe we need to improve the current missiles. The Agni 5 is a step forward, we still need MIRV tech. so rather than increasing the range we should focus on cutting down the size and weight of the current missile and adding MIRV to it.

Agni V is already good enough missile, but what India lacks is miniaturized warheads. Most news reports say that warhead (fission weapon) Agni V is carrying weights more than 1 ton and has a yield of 200kt... that's not a very good yield-to-weight ratio. It would also require nuclear testing to make sure that MIRV design works, is India ready to pay price what comes from nuclear testing? I don't think so. India also promised that they don't do any subcritical testing what would help to refine their warheads.

Chinese conducted at least 6 tests in 90's to make sure their new miniaturized 500-1000kt (weights under 500kg) and 100-300kt (weight unknown) warheads work like they should.
http://www.nti.org/media/pdfs/china_missile_1.pdf?_=1339023443

All this means that India is pretty much stuck with their current warhead designs.

Agni V is already good enough missile, but what India lacks is miniaturized warheads. Most news reports say that warhead (fission weapon) Agni V is carrying weights more than 1 ton and has a yield of 200kt... that's not a very good yield-to-weight ratio. It would also require nuclear testing to make sure that MIRV design works, is India ready to pay price what comes from nuclear testing? I don't think so. India also promised that they don't do any subcritical testing what would help to refine their warheads.

Chinese conducted at least 6 tests in 90's to make sure their new miniaturized 500-1000kt and 100-300kt warheads work like they should.
http://www.nti.org/media/pdfs/china_missile_1.pdf?_=1339023443

All this means that India is pretty much stuck with their current warhead designs.

Not quite, testing can be done using computer models, US does it all the time, by using super computers to make sure that the Nuclear weapons are up to date and would not fail when the time comes. There was even a show on history channel that showed how they make sure that Nukes are working properly. So yes India can do it without testing it.

Plus the question still remains is if the enemy dares to attack a nuclear power.

Back
Top Bottom