What's new

Does India Feels Adventurous.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Islamabad—While the United States threatening to launch an attack on tribal areas, India may take advantage of the situation and try to launch a misadventure against Pakistan.

Regional defence observers fear that if the United States increases its pressure on Pakistan, New Delhi would also like to take advantage of the situation and grab ‘opportunity of the century’.

Defence observers are closely monitoring the reported movement of India’s defence and strategic forces along Pakistan border amid reports that New Delhi might follow U.S. once Islamabad diverts its attention towards Western borders after U.S. proposed interference.

There are unconfirmed reports of troops movements by India’s Northern Command as well as Southern Command particularly 3rd Infantry Division, 19th Infantry Division, 28th Infantry Division and 8th Mountain Division. Some relocations and re-enforcements have already been reported in India’s 4th Armoured Brigade and 340th Mechaninzed Brigade during last few days. Similarly some changes and re-deployments have also been in 29th Infantry Division 612 Air Defence Brigade and 55th Mechanized Brigade in India’s Western Command

Pakistani defence observers have made it clear that Pakistani armed forces would strongly defend the country’s sovereignty and territorial integrity at any cost with all strategic weapons. There are reports that India was working secretly in collaboration with the United States and some NATO states to add pressure on Pakistan and settle Kashmir dispute on its own terms.

India may launch surprise attack

:lol:

Pakistanis are still worried about India, even when much more is happening there.

They really do seem paranoid and addicted to India sadly.

Yes indeed we are worried about India.
I find it incredibly funny that chamchaaz like you come on PDF telling us that we are paranoid and addicted to India!! lolz
Look you muppet head - you are on a Pakistani defence forum and telling us Pakistanis we are paranoid and addicted to your nation. The truth is the reason why you are on here is that you have an obsession with Pakistan. Thats why you are sniffing on here on a regular basis. :rofl:
People like you need to look in the mirror ;)

And what has India done to remove our security fears ?

GoI has reiterated even after Mumbai attacks that talks with Pakistan will continue.. then there's "no first use" policy.. officially said stable pakistan is good for the region.. and are ready to establish trade ties with Pakistan much like China.. what more they need to do?

Well i would have to say its a funny topic ..............
Unconfirmed reports of troop movements ............ Nameless defence observes........ And same old evil Bharati theory

Good move. Move troops around - Create confusion in the enemy's mind.

Yes indeed we are worried about India.
I find it incredibly funny that chamchaaz like you come on PDF telling us that we are paranoid and addicted to India!! lolz
Look you muppet head - you are on a Pakistani defence forum and telling us Pakistanis we are paranoid and addicted to your nation. The truth is the reason why you are on here is that you have an obsession with Pakistan. Thats why you are sniffing on here on a regular basis. :rofl:
People like you need to look in the mirror ;)

you are probably new to this forum. In 2007 this forum had threads on issues of Indian defence, in 2010 i searched for LCA and this forum popped up at top in google, and that;s how i got to know about teh forum. seems like the administrator who opened LCA thread was obsessed with India in your definition?

Back
Top Bottom