What's new

Pakistan vs India : A quantitative comparision

Well, it's not too late to see Indians dreams come true, come on. Check the escalating levels of border conflict in recent times.

Well, it's not too late to see Indians dreams come true, come on. Check the escalating levels of border conflict in recent times.

India is an aggressor that needs to be taught a lesson,,,i have high hopes on pakistan to do this:pakistan:

Anti India Jihadi accumulation is at an all time high in Pakistan. A new jihadi group gets formed every week in Pakistan - AQIS, Islamic state, Ansar ul Hind, Ansar ut-Tawheed Fi Bilad al-Hind - these were formed just last month. Pakistani leaders are calling for jihad against India. ISIS flags are being hoisted on mosques in Srinagar after friday prayers.

So yes, It's India's dream to throw rocks into a drain so that more sh!t gets splattered on us.

India is an aggressor that needs to be taught a lesson,,,i have high hopes on pakistan to do this:pakistan:
I dont know what's with these LoC violations? ...Just when everything was going so smoothly after having two "Brothers from different Moms" aka Modi and Nawaz as PMs in their respective countries,suddenly India starts this provocation? You guys were pretty happy when Nawaz was going to become our PM innit? What happened now?

So many ppl died at our side of the Border...all commoners!

I dont know what's with these LoC violations? ...Just when everything was going so smoothly after having two "Brothers from different Moms" aka Modi and Nawaz as PMs in their respective countries,suddenly India starts this provocation? You guys were pretty happy when Nawaz was going to become our PM innit? What happened now?

So many ppl died at our side of the Border...all commoners!

Are u serious??
We have 0 motive to internationalize the situation,watch less tv and think more dude.

Only one nation benefits with international intervention and its pakistan.
U guys have written many times to UN regarding the violations:D,,,we are still quiet:p:

Are u serious??
We have 0 motive to internationalize the situation,watch less tv and think more dude.

U guys have written many times to UN regarding the violations:D,,,we are still quiet:p:
Yeah why would an Instigator complain about such violations? He would rather choose to stay quiet!!

or Maybe the actual reason is that you people werent so happy with "Us" specifically our "Army" moving ahead with much success stories in Operation Zarb-e-Azab heyna? want our Army to rather be engaged in couple of other matters than to focus completely in North Waziristan?

stop crying Indians, in 67 years Indians of 1400 millions can't do anything to only 180 m Pakistanis, what can they do now. If Indians were that good, a land occupied by 1.4 b Indians could have easily had hegemonic hold of a mere 180 m Pakistanis, as you claim Bangladeshi 150m are.

Indians have failed miserably.

Are u serious??

@Marshmallow is not a dude.... :p
She is a small little girl ....lol

stop crying Indians, in 67 years Indians of 1400 millions can't do anything to only 180 m Pakistanis, what can they do now. If Indians were that good, a land occupied by 1.4 b Indians could have easily had hegemonic hold of a mere 180 m Pakistanis, as you claim Bangladeshi 150m are.

Indians have failed miserably.

you arabs occupied a part of india called pakistan. why don't you go back to your arab land and vacate pakistan.

Yeah why would an Instigator complain about such violations? He would rather choose to stay quiet!!

or Maybe the actual reason is that you people werent so happy with "Us" specifically our "Army" moving ahead with much success stories in Operation Zarb-e-Azab heyna? want our Army to rather be engaged in couple of other matters than to focus completely in North Waziristan?
If you see the letter u guys have sent....you will understand the instigator is talking more about Kashmir plebiscite and less about ceasefire violations....
That is one of the reasons why the violations are talking place...

If you see the letter u guys have sent....you will understand the instigator is talking more about Kashmir plebiscite and less about ceasefire violations....
That is one of the reasons why the violations are talking place...
I havent seen the letter ...as i dont trust my Government and their unprofessional ways of handling the matters....

I was talking in general! The violation started by India when i see no particular reason in recent past for such provocation?

What poor effort at comparing

no thought to types of weapons, firepower, helicopters, speacial forces, tactics, logistics or comminication lines

TOTALLY IGNORED THE EFFECTS OF AIR POWER,
NAVAL BLOCKADES
RESERVES & FINNACIAL IMPLICATIONS

Just a plain and simple

WELL LET ME REMIND you India took EAST PAKISTAN inside 10 days in 1971 AND 93000 PAKISTANI soldiers as prisoners

So dont be fooled by numbers. INDIA MILITARY HARDWARE is generally far more expensive and far more lethal

On the contrary, don't let History fool you, the Bengladeshis took EAST PAKISTAN from us for themselves. You, on the other hand, could not cross an inch of the border in 1999 or 2001/2.

On the contrary, don't let History fool you, the Bengladeshis took EAST PAKISTAN from us for themselves. You, on the other hand, could not cross an inch of the border in 1999 or 2001/2.
now we dont need to do that,,do we;)

I havent seen the letter ...as i dont trust my Government and their unprofessional ways of handling the matters....

I was talking in general! The violation started by India when i see no particular reason in recent past for such provocation?
Here is the link to the letter

Pakistan writes letter to UNSG over LOC violations by India - World - DAWN.COM

Lemme give u 3 reasons
1-there is a political crisis going on in Pak and nawaz needs something to divert the attention of public

2-by doing continuous ceasefire violations,it will help you guys to raise the Kashmir issue in an international community...

3-acc to certain reports,some terrorists r trying to infiltrate.....continuous ceasefire violations gives them a cover to enter India

I can give you many other reasons as well.....
Now it's up to you dear....whether you want to believe in ur administration or think it in the most logical way....

These violations used to happen earlier also but India used to de escalate them but now after the change in guard in New Delhi ,the new govt is escalating the matter and is in no mood to end it unless it sends a message to its counterparts

Back
Top Bottom