What's new

Does eating red meat makes you angry?

And Yes I work out..................

How do you know all this man?? Are you Bengali ? You are spot on with the cuisine names. :D

haha no bro, I am not Bengali sort of bihari you can say but my family was settled in Calcutta before partition, I still have tons of relatives there & have visited cal a few times love that city, in fact both my mom & my paternal grandmother ( maa are dadi) are from Calcutta, in Karachi there are a lot of people who came during partition & after 71 ( from bd) who were setteled in Calcutta earlier i find Calcutta very similar to Karachi both have very similar multiculturalism & with a strong metropolitan culture with a nostalgic English touch to it

I was the soul that once completely depended upon red meat for my daily diet until once my doctor uncle told me "Arre ye kya , tu toh murda laashe kha raha hai " . That statement had a deep impression on me !!
Now I am a pure veggie :P and yes I have also read in an article eating lots of red meat causes high probability of being angrier , horny , increased chances of heart attack and ******* what not ?

Abe ye doctor ka bacha zinda janwar chabane lag jata hai kya?

haha no bro, I am not Bengali sort of bihari you can say but my family was settled in Calcutta before partition, I still have tons of relatives there & have visited cal a few times love that city, in fact both my mom & my paternal grandmother ( maa are dadi) are from Calcutta, in Karachi there are a lot of people who came during partition & after 71 ( from bd) who were setteled in Calcutta earlier i find Calcutta very similar to Karachi both have very similar multiculturalism & with a strong metropolitan culture with a nostalgic English touch to it

Great to hear that Bro.... even I have a similar affinity to Pakistan and Bangladesh cities (Lahore,Karachi,Dhaka,Chittagong). Both my parents side were from Erstwhile East Bengal, current Bangladesh, from where we came and settled in Calcutta in........... I think end of 1946. :)

But I am eating full fledged Chicken,Mutton,Beef :D ..... though Fish I love but don't get the desired ones here in US. :sad:

ye Bison ka meat hain.....

iska............

bizon-americky-45973.jpg

They're not extinct?

Great to hear that Bro.... even I have a similar affinity to Pakistan and Bangladesh cities (Lahore,Karachi,Dhaka,Chittagong). Both my parents side were from Erstwhile East Bengal, current Bangladesh, from where we came and settled in Calcutta in........... I think end of 1946. :)

thanks bro, sort of like opposite sides of the same coin
tumra ukhan theke, ekhane ashle, ar amra ekhan theke. ukhane gelam :lol:

Anything you eat. It affects in your behavior. Some part of prey's behavior transmts to predator.

You won't find a veggie Bengali brahmin. Bengalis are hard core Non veg and you will hardly find any veggie Bengali. If you come to West Bengal you will notice that. You will not find here any only veg restaurant.

I know Bengali brahmins, who even eat eat beef. :D

I know Muslims who eat Pork .. Individual doesn't count when you talk about society...

@Topic: Indians(Hindus) are mostly Vegans, those who eat non-veg, they eat it occasionally. We are occasional non-veg eaters. Some family eat meat once a week, some eat once a month.

Its not because we are born vegetarian., The fool habits depend upon environment, society. Indian society was agrarian in nature, we were farmers, while Arab society was hunter-gatherer.

For us cattle was resource while for them it was just flesh.. They eat any edible animal(they dont eat pork because it would have stopped Jews converting to other religion)...

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Muslims who eat Pork .. Individual doesn't count when you talk about society...

@Topic: Indians(Hindus) are mostly Vegans, those who eat non-veg, they eat it occasionally. We are occasional non-veg eaters. Some family eat meat once a week, some eat once a month.

Its not because we are born vegetarian., The fool habits depend upon environment, society. Indian society was agrarian in nature, we were farmers, while Arab society was hunter-gatherer.

For us cattle was resource while for them it was just flesh.. They eat any edible animal(they dont eat pork because it would have stopped Jews converting to other religion)...

Wrong..... some Indian Hindus are veg eaters..... plz don't give an incorrect picture.

All Bengalis and Malayalis eat non veg. South Indian and Marathi non Brahmins eat non veg. Biharis Oriyas, and people of North East eat Non veg. Punjabis eat non veg. Even North Indian non Brahmins eat non veg.

So how come you conclude that Indian Hindus are mostly Veg. No question of Individuals here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong..... some Indian Hindus are veg eaters..... plz don't give an incorrect picture.

All Bengalis and Malayalis eat non veg. South Indian and Marathi non Brahmins eat non veg. Biharis Oriyas, and people of North East eat Non veg. Punjabis eat non veg. Even North Indian non Brahmins eat non veg.

So how come you conclude that Indian Hindus are mostly Veg. No question of Individuals here.

Yes I agree with you, but most of us are occasional non-vegans. May be once or twice a week... Our main food is vegetable, Animal protein is just taste maker..

Yes, thats why we muslims dont eat them. Our eating behavior has strong scientific support.

Were founder of Islam were scientists??? lol! .. talk logical dude, don't takl like some one with blind faith..

Yes I agree with you, but most of us are occasional non-vegans. May be once or twice a week... Our main food is vegetable, Animal protein is just taste maker..

Well ........now here is an individual view. So don't say most of us, but say I am occasional non-veggie.
Bdw it depends, as it's difficult to predict exactly how many are veggie and how many non veggie.
The matter of the fact is, Non Veg is prevalent in India as much as Veg or may be more.

Were founder of Islam were scientists??? lol! .. talk logical dude, don't takl like some one with blind faith..

now you just opened a pandora box, get ready to face all kinds of scientific facts which they found out to be present in koran..thanks to zakir ali naik and the likes of him.

Back
Top Bottom