What's new

Does eating red meat makes you angry?

because india is not a group of like people.our diversities in geography made people to depend on the staple food to adapt to the local conditions.so a person in gujarat may not have same food habits as a person in tamilnadu. hinduism is a complex style.theres no hard and fast rule that hindus should not eat meat.brahmins do not eat meat because by eating it their tounge is believed to become thiker which makes difficult for them to chant holy mantras.but as i said theres lot of diverities.brahmins in some states eat meat staple to that area to surivive the local conditions.previously sacrifices were conducted and the meat was consumed but this practise was later decreased however present in some ares.so theres no rule that hindus should not consume meat..

cow is considered as a sacfred animal in hinduism and hence many do not eat it as of respect.in states where majority of such people exist govts bans cow slaughter to fecilitate people's interests. as i said hinduism is not a single set of rules and regulations.even marriages are performed differently in different parts of the country in hinduism food habits are nothing compared to that.

Tamil food habits dont differ much from Gujarat.

Most NV tamils eat non veg max twice a week and that too only one meal a day,many of them prefer chicken/mutton like a delicacy/taste.

Most are veg only in general.

Only brahmins allowed to eat meat are those in kashmir/himachal.

loki-ka-halwa_thumb.jpg

it looks like grub :sick:

your body works less to digest veg,works much more to digest meat.

meat makes u lazy and listless.

i would challenge raz pak and his likes to eat nihari/paya 3 times a day like the pathans and survive.

it is only for mountainous people,even arabs eat a lot of boiled veggies in their meal.

i would challenge raz pak and his likes to eat nihari/paya 3 times a day like the pathans and survive.

it is only for mountainous people,even arabs eat a lot of boiled veggies in their meal.

nihari and paye have too much oil cooked with the meat

so its not just meat you are talking about

Most NV tamils eat non veg max twice a week and that too only one meal a day,many of them prefer chicken/mutton like a delicacy/taste.

im not speaking about veg or nonveg.my comparision was in a broader sense.people in gujarat mostly tend to eat roti and rice in tamil nadu.and the kind of other delicacies aswell like sambar or dhokla or idly,dosa..what i meant to say was people tend to eat their staple food to adapt to the local conditions. and bengali brahmins eat fish.out of all my comment u left the essence and only seem to be keen to find my mistakes.

Really? then why the heck hindus have killed so many millions for cow slaughter? and the madness is still going on.

This is how fucked up you hindu guys are, and make bull crap statements that there is no force in Hinduism.

please frnd...dont insult the whole community just because of a few individual ......n m sure no one got killed for cow slaughter as cow is not as precious as human life....peace V

nihari and paye have too much oil cooked with the meat

so its not just meat you are talking about

that doesn't count man.

ok,even roasted meat,let us see how many days u can handle it.

im not speaking about veg or nonveg.my comparision was in a broader sense.people in gujarat mostly tend to eat roti and rice in tamil nadu.and the kind of other delicacies aswell like sambar or dhokla or idly,dosa..what i meant to say was people tend to eat their staple food to adapt to the local conditions. and bengali brahmins eat fish.out of all my comment u left the essence and only seem to be keen to find my mistakes.

am not pointing toy our mistakes,just using your post to convey something else.

that doesn't count man.

ok,even roasted meat,let us see how many days u can handle it.

not many people can afford red meat daily, i eat chicken daily man, and i have not touched veggie since ages

india should ban cow slaughter in total.

not many people can afford red meat daily, i eat chicken daily man, and i have not touched veggie since ages

what do u mean?

diary? no vegetables at all,thats crazy man.

what else do you eat?

good luck,pal.

not even salad?

so you eat chicken sabzi,cooked with what?

fruits?

You won't find a veggie Bengali brahmin. Bengalis are hard core Non veg and you will hardly find any veggie Bengali. If you come to West Bengal you will notice that. You will not find here any only veg restaurant.

I know Bengali brahmins, who even eat eat beef. :D

please dont challange him on your wrong assumptions because we pathans in KP here eat beef/meat ALOT and we dont live in mountains neither we going on treking daily. We are office working people mostly.

as far as nihari and payee well in Lahore its almost every morning breakfast

jana jee,

thats you not your ancestors.

they make your capabailities,not you.

i also see many of them get diabetes later in life when they dont do enough to digest the meat.

You won't find a veggie Bengali brahmin. Bengalis are hard core Non veg and you will hardly find any veggie Bengali. If you come to West Bengal you will notice that. You will not find here any only veg restaurant.

I know Bengali brahmins, who even eat eat beef. :D

i knw,is a story of most places with muslim rule.

excess of anything is bad, be it red meat or veggies, what is needed is a balanced mixed diet between red meat & veggies

Back
Top Bottom