What's new

Doctors Feed Aborted Girls to Dogs to Hide Sex-Selection Abortions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it matter that they are indian? They were sick doctors performing some pretty sick things. Don't know why people always bring race into the discussion. What we have are sick PEOPLE, nothing else...

Rules should be made stricter, and such doctors should be hanged, they are a stigma on medical profession.

But on other side, what to about the parents, they should also be punished while others should be educated.

There should be public humiliation of such Doctors to start with.. Criminal proceedings can wait!! But I am glad their names are coming in the local/mainstream newspapers.. I see it as a first step towards a change or at least I hope so..

Happens everywhere .. Nothing astonishing for me .

As I am studying MBBS . I had heard this long time ago
Abortions are so easy nowadays that you don't need doctors .. All U have to do is give some drugs (some chemists even sell it without prescriptions )

The majority of female foeticides occur in Haryana and Gujarat .. The so called most developed state .. My foot

Rules should be made stricter, and such doctors should be hanged, they are a stigma on medical profession.

But on other side, what to about the parents, they should also be punished while others should be educated.

Rules are already stricter ..

The problem is you just can't prove if the doctor is involved in it because everything is done skillfully under the table
Sex is determined by Sonography .. The new machines make the job even much easier

The drugs used to abort are used legally in medical practise for threathened abortions ..
So you can't prove if the doctor has used it for killing the baby girl

Why does it matter that they are indian? They were sick doctors performing some pretty sick things. Don't know why people always bring race into the discussion. What we have are sick PEOPLE, nothing else...

The reason why race is brought into discussion because this is happening a lot in India.. The root of all this is the desire of the Indian parents to have a "Baby boy". This is a sad reality of India, so let's not run away from it..

Let there be more discussions happening at all levels against this evil, it will bring more awareness and more hatred towards the sick doctors and parents.. May be that help in bringing some positive change in attitudes..

these doctors are bringing shame to entire doctor community . why is not police taking action against such people , they should be punished and they should not be allowed to practice further . Such incidents showing the moral decline of a society

Happens everywhere .. Nothing astonishing for me .

As I am studying MBBS . I had heard this long time ago
Abortions are so easy nowadays that you don't need doctors .. All U have to do is give some drugs (some chemists even sell it without prescriptions )

The majority of female foeticides occur in Haryana and Gujarat .. The so called most developed state .. My foot

It happens every where.. Punjab was the worst state in the statistics if I remember correctly.. and OB's and Gynie's are shamefully aiding this big time..

LOWEST SEX RATIO

Beed district, located in the backward region of Marathwada, has the lowest child sex ratio in the State of 801 girls to 1,000 boys, as per the 2011 Census. Last year, the Health Department sealed sonography machines and cancelled the licences of many clinics in Beed after nine female foetuses were found in a drain. In fact, Maharashtra itself, often touted as a progressive State, has been seeing a declining child sex ratio — at 883 girls to 1,000 boys, as per 2011 data, it is way below the national ratio of 940 girls.

The Hindu : States / Other States : Couple running clinic

these doctors are bringing shame to entire doctor community . why is not police taking action against such people , they should be punished and they should not be allowed to practice further . Such incidents showing the moral decline of a society

It's not easy to prove it and I don't even know the story in the OP is true or not..

The reason why race is brought into discussion because this is happening a lot in India.. The root of all this is the desire of the Indian parents to have a "Baby boy". This is a sad reality of India so let's not run away from it..

Let there be more discussions happening at all levels against this evil, it will bring more awareness and more hatred towards the sick doctors and parents.. May be that help in bringing some positive change in attitudes..
A bit surprising to hear. Why do Indian parents only want males?

A bit surprising to hear. Why do Indian parents only want males?

In agricultural societies, the male is the one that can do housework, and due to most agricultural societies being patriarchial, the male passes down the family line as well. China had the same problem before... hell, we have the same problem now just less severe, but for slightly different reasons.

Scientific advancement and education can't guarantee the higher level of humanity, 1400 years ago uneducated, ignorant people used to kill their daughters because they wanted sons, today level of humanity is even worse, they kill daughters even in womb and unfortunately even educated people are involve in this crime. IMO sub-continent needs more education on sociology than science. Serious and unstopped awareness campaigns to eliminate the sick customs needed which are the root cause of wanting only boys. Punishing doctors is difficult as it's not easy to prove that abortion was done for medical reasons or gender discrimination and it will not solve the problems as well, fact is parents want to kill their daughters and they will find other means.

I say kill those mofo parents and the doctors. They have lived more than they should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom