What's new

Doctors Feed Aborted Girls to Dogs to Hide Sex-Selection Abortions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't happen in Pakistan because it is written in Quran that Muslims can't kill female infants or have abortions because before Islam was revealed on earth, Arabs used to practice this crime.

Maybe a few illiterates in Pakistan have sex-selection abortions but its nowhere near to how common it is in india.

Tell me the reason why this ratio is so skewed then

Gender imbalance: Pakistan

You guys don't want to talk about it that does not mean it does not happen or if you close your eyes to something that does not mean it does not exist..

Your side of Punjab is almost all Hindu and Sikh.

This is not a country's problem but a hindu problem.

Muslims show better sex ratio in India - India News - IBNLive

Check the link above.. Pakistan is mostly Muslim and still the ratio is so skewed.. What happened to the preachings in Quaran?? Or is it skewed because of your 1% Hindus??

You guys don't want to talk about it that does not mean it does not happen or if you close your eyes to something that does not mean it does not exist..

Check the link above.. Pakistan is mostly Muslim and still the ratio is so skewed.. What happened to the preachings in Quaran?? Or is it skewed because of your 1% Hindus??

From the link you provided:

Conducting surveys is rendered difficult by migration, and also by culture: enumerating the precise number of females is problematic; men are reluctant to provide information about the women in their households.

If you knew about the conservative Muslim society in Pakistan, you would know men hardly talk about their female relatives with others, and you would also know sex selection abortion is a crime according to Islam that is why in India mostly Hindus go for sex selection abortions and not Muslims.

I just lost my dinner. How disgusting ? There is no limit to human depravity.

This is as horrific as the chinese baby soup story I read about.

From the link you provided:

Conducting surveys is rendered difficult by migration, and also by culture: enumerating the precise number of females is problematic; men are reluctant to provide information about the women in their households.

If you knew about the conservative Muslim society in Pakistan, you would know men hardly talk about their female relatives with others, and you would also know sex selection abortion is a crime according to Islam that is why in India mostly Hindus go for sex selection abortions and not Muslims.

Yeah keep in denial mode always instead of accepting and taking corrective measures.Stop bringing religion in everything... drinking is strictly prohibited in your religion so why so many Pakistanis drink in Pakistan and abroad????? Are women living a life in Pakistan as preached in your holy books?

Back to topic...
Fallout of gender imbalance | DAWN.COM
"The current male-to-female ratio in the total Pakistani population is 1.06. This imbalance is explained by academics as a consequence of widespread discriminatory behaviour against women: girls are underfed and remain malnourished from birth, they are denied the same healthcare that their brothers receive, and they fall victim to Pakistan’s dangerously high maternal mortality rate."

Gender ratio in Pakistan(Male/Female) : 1.06
Gender ratio in India(Male/Female) : 1.06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom