What's new

Doctors and nurses on hunger strike in pakistan

I do not understand your need to embarrass your self on a daily basis. we are having the same problems as Pakistan , it has nothing to do with them vs us , have you forgotten our own doc went on strike because there were attacks on them , the PM had to bring an ordnance in two hrs to punish those who assaulted doc?

You have your entire life ahead of you to hate Pakistan , (if you do not perish in this pandemic) till then lets focus on the real enemy with is the virus!!
No. He is young. He will not die of Covid-19.

- PRTP GWD

Dont interfere in Pakistans internal conflicts? Only the doctors and the highly noble educated class can do that right? We small working class peasants dont have any rights on Pakistan.

Well let me tell you something, my family has been in this land since maybe the beginning of time so Pakistan is my country as much as yours.

Everyone has parents, kids, so sorry you have to go out and do your job and btw did you call out to the people for help? Did you say to the regular patriots of the county to help out with this virus?

If you are a doctor who gives a shit, Im not here depending on doctors for my life. I have Allah in my life for that.

"Pakistan received a total of US$21.84 billion foreign remittance in the last fiscal year and is expected to receive more than 23 billion this year due to increase in number of Pakistanis going abroad for work.

Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan is expecting that the foreign remittance should surge to $40 billion in the coming years"

And overseas money is big part of Pakistan exonomy.
As I said before and if you can read it right I meant don’t interfere in matters related to medicine which your little brain has no knowledge so leave to the experts so yes keep your peasant brain out of it. But your still sending money to help your family not for Pakistan and if your such a patriot why don’t you book a flight and come here and do your work help people instead bitching against doctors sitting behind a screen in usa spewing bs

Why
Are you a child? How about the doctors use their savings account which they have been using to accumulate all their wealth in peaceful times and when they are really needed in the field, theyre cowering up and want to hide in their homes with their wives.

Dont you know death can come in your home as well!

Man up or quit being a doctor or do something about it.
Who the f are you anyways spewing bs against doctors I think your one of those People who wanted to be a doctor but didn’t get into any med college now your being a jealous bitch cause no body cares about you awwwwww

As I said before and if you can read it right I meant don’t interfere in matters related to medicine which your little brain has no knowledge so leave to the experts so yes keep your peasant brain out of it. But your still sending money to help your family not for Pakistan and if your such a patriot why don’t you book a flight and come here and do your work help people instead bitching against doctors sitting behind a screen in usa spewing bs

Stfu just because Im in the USA doesnt mean Im not doing much for my country. Dont judge someone who you have no knowledge about. The only reason I stayed in this Country and in NYC is because this place was infected with the plague before it became mainstream in Pakistan, and like a good Muslim I didnt want to travel to Pakistan and spread it there .

So Im gonna ride this thing out and the same medicine that you research comes from government funding which goes back to people who pay taxes so dont fucking lecture me that you are above and beyond.

Thats what we pay you for.

You
Stfu just because Im in the USA doesnt mean Im not doing much for my country. Dont judge someone who you have no knowledge about. The only reason I stayed in this Country and in NYC is because this place was infected with the plague before it became mainstream in Pakistan, and like a good Muslim I didnt want to travel to Pakistan and spread it there .

So Im gonna ride this thing out and the same medicine that you research comes from government funding which goes back to people who pay taxes so dont fucking lecture me that you are above and beyond.

Thats what we pay you for.
You don’t pay me bitch cause your not a tax payer secondly as you said don’t say stuff you know nothing about so stop being all high and mighty. Stop saying bs as you usually do cause your a bitch sitting in his home and not on the front line so your opinion is jack shit as usual we are the one facing this pandemic it is we who are dealing with these patients without proper equipment not you so stop being all high and mighty cause your just a jealous bitch barking from across the world so stfu

Why

Who the f are you anyways spewing bs against doctors I think your one of those People who wanted to be a doctor but didn’t get into any med college now your being a jealous bitch cause no body cares about you awwwwww
You

You don’t pay me bitch cause your not a tax payer secondly as you said don’t say stuff you know nothing about so stop being all high and mighty. Stop saying bs as you usually do cause your a bitch sitting in his home and not on the front line so your opinion is jack shit as usual we are the one facing this pandemic it is we who are dealing with these patients without proper equipment not you so stop being all high and mighty cause your just a jealous bitch barking from across the world so stfu

Oh, were on the front lines doing our jobs that we collect money for from these same people we dont want to service. Shut the fuvk up hypocrite.

Alhamdulillah, Why would I be jealous of some second rate doctor? Lol, get off the mighty horses you aint special.

Oh, were on the front lines doing our jobs that we collect money for from these same people we dont want to service. Shut

Alhamdulillah, Why would I be jealous of some second rate doctor? Lol, get off the mighty horses you aint special.
Your one of those second rate people so I won’t be jealous of you. I never said I am special. But you ain’t special either a second grade citizen in USA talking smack about people who are working on the front lines and yes they pay us tax payer money but they don’t give us the equipment and we buy it out of our pockets and use and who the **** are you. You don’t even know what’s a situation like here in the hospitals we give money out of our own pockets for the medicine also so stop being a bitch Who ain’t even here In this country and you call yourself a patriot bs

Your one of those second rate people so I won’t be jealous of you. I never said I am special. But you ain’t special either a second grade citizen in USA talking smack about people who are working on the front lines and yes they pay us tax payer money but they don’t give us the equipment and we buy it out of our pockets and use and who the **** are you. You don’t even know what’s a situation like here in the hospitals we give money out of our own pockets for the medicine also so stop being a bitch Who ain’t even here In this country and you call yourself a patriot bs

Yeah, well maybe the masks you are buying are there because of people like me who have donated in the 100 ofthousands to our country for the pandemic.

Like I said no one is denying that the situation is bad but if you doctors are the first ones to give up where is the hope for the rest of us.

Oh, were on the front lines doing our jobs that we collect money for from these same people we dont want to service. Shut the fuvk up hypocrite.

we
Yeah, well maybe the masks you are buying are there because of people like me who have donated in the 100 ofthousands to our country for the pandemic.

Like I said no one is denying that the situation is bad but if you doctors are the first ones to give up where is the hope for the rest of us.
we aren’t giving up we are demanding our just right but even with no protctive gear we haven’t stop emergencies or operations I finished a tracheostomy before iftari. so this news is fake. Just some journalistic diarrhoea to sell papers. So your giving thousands of mask is comparable to me being exposed in hospital treating patients ? Everyone has there place some can help by giving money or equipment but at the end of the day your in your home behind your screen and it’s people like me that you call second grade doctors who are working on the frontline risking our lives. Plus I haven’t received any pay for 2 months and I still haven’t stopped working as a doctors and there are hundreds of doctors right now working without a pay.

B
we

we aren’t giving up we are demanding our just right but even with no protctive gear we haven’t stop emergencies or operations I finished a tracheostomy before iftari. so this news is fake. Just some journalistic diarrhoea to sell papers.

Well, Good job. And thank you, with hardship comes ease. InshaAllah things will get better and hold your heads high.

“We are on the frontline of this virus and if we are not protected then the whole population is at risk,” he told AFP.

This is the main thing governments across the world should understand.

The concept of hunger strike was started by mahatma gandhi..glad to know that pakistanis who hate gandhi also follow his methods.

Pakistanis hate Gandhi ? That’s a new one

Not just Pakistan

Big bad USA nurses are wearing garbage bags for protection mother England DRs are protesting on street nurses doctors dying in the western world due to no PPE

lambs lead to slaughter by donkeys

Pakistanis hate Gandhi ? That’s a new one

Not just Pakistan

Big bad USA nurses are wearing garbage bags for protection mother England DRs are protesting on street nurses doctors dying in the western world due to no PPE

lambs lead to slaughter by donkeys

Yeah its a worldwide crisis no? If the usa wasnt prepared than stop thinking Pakistan couldve been prepared for this pandemic.

What we can all do is learn from this and make our practices better with better facilities, better equipment so in the future Pakistan would be ready for anything like this.

I am not saying they don't need PPE. of course, they are frontline and we all understand how the Gov hospital management in Pakistan, is this new issue to doctors. The availability of protective equipment (PPE) such as masks, gloves and gowns to medical staff have become a political issue since Dr.Alvi drew criticism from doctors after he was seen wearing a high-protection medical mask at a government meeting while those treating Covid-19 patients complain they are going without.

abey Yeah tumarey payroll par tha , abi tu list. We have so many in our list who are going to be charged soon why in RAW payroll.
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/647329-karachi-cop-arrested-for-having-ties-with-raw-mqm-london
Nope it partially become issue with Alvi wearing it
And mainly because SKH doing covid test for 9k Pak RS and there are reports that initial Chinese aid was transferred to SKH ( could be wrong but investigators should work on it )

before this virus the kits were short but they were not as critical like life saving as it’s now

mom the other side Gov is saying all is good etc which is making doctors and front line people more angry etc

we

we aren’t giving up we are demanding our just right but even with no protctive gear we haven’t stop emergencies or operations I finished a tracheostomy before iftari. so this news is fake. Just some journalistic diarrhoea to sell papers. So your giving thousands of mask is comparable to me being exposed in hospital treating patients ? Everyone has there place some can help by giving money or equipment but at the end of the day your in your home behind your screen and it’s people like me that you call second grade doctors who are working on the frontline risking our lives. Plus I haven’t received any pay for 2 months and I still haven’t stopped working as a doctors and there are hundreds of doctors right now working without a pay.

I didnt call you a second rate dr because you are working but I called you that because of your attitude. Calling people pussy and bitches, I dont know where youre from but in my side of town we fight over things like that.

I didnt call you a second rate dr because you are working but I called you that because of your attitude. Calling people pussy and bitches, I dont know where youre from but in my side of town we fight over things like that.
Yeah have you seen your posts how you were blaming my fellow professional and me that we don’t work etc etc. That’s like blemishing someone’s Honor so I don’t know where your from but we take our Honor seriously.

I been born and raised in United States I came to Pakistan and studied MBBS and am now serving my country since 3 years and you come come along and judge me who are you to judge me ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom