What's new

Doctors and nurses on hunger strike in pakistan

They're serving their public, that is at the condition of proper equipment for their own life safety.

Stop making it an emotional one and pushing in religion everywhere.

No one is making this an emotional issue, calling a spade a spade.

If history is going to remember injustices to doctors than remember there also part of history of how the public is going to view the doctors.

And if Pakistan couldve provided the necessary equipment to the doctors, wouldnt the government have already done it. What do you think Pakistan is the USA and just can go to China and buy up all the masks paying double amount of cash? Which world are you living in?

If they cant even serve the public, their own people, their own countrymen than why should it matter to me to protect these so called highly educated class? Why should my tax payer money be going to these people and their institutions when they dont even want to do their duties?

You live in the USA. None of your tax money comes here. What job do you do if you don't mind me asking?

Let's suppose...

1. You're a nuclear scientist. Will you go without safety precautions... "for the cause of the state."

2. Are you a chemist? Will you work on chemicals required without gloves and equipment.

3. Are you a laborer, will you agree to keep working for your country despite not getting pay on months, or being forced to work overtime in the scorching heat?

And so on.
Stop making petty excuses.

No one is making this an emotional issue, calling a spade a spade.

If history is going to remember injustices to doctors than remember there also part of history of how the public is going to view the doctors.

And if Pakistan couldve provided the necessary equipment to the doctors, wouldnt the government have already done it. What do you think Pakistan is the USA and just can go to China and buy up all the masks paying double amount of cash? Which world are you living in?

What injustice? Sending in a doctor without PPE is like sending in a soldier without a gun.

Dear God, where do people like you come from.

1. Do injustice.
2. They complain.
3. Complain they're not doing their job and it's their fault.

Get it trough your head. It's not a doctor's job to put his life on the line in a pandemic like this, they need to be given the equipment necessary, it is as necessary to them as is oxygen! It's sad we're applauding doctors for being on the front line like this, they don't want to, they're being forced to.

You live in the USA. None of your tax money comes here. What job do you do if you don't mind me asking?

Let's suppose...

1. You're a nuclear scientist. Will you go without safety precautions... "for the cause of the state."

2. Are you a chemist? Will you work on chemicals required without gloves and equipment.

3. Are you a laborer, will you agree to keep working for your country despite not getting pay on months, or being forced to work overtime in the scorching heat?

And so on.

Alot of overseas Money goes to Pakistan. We send everything we earn back home while also paying taxes here. And we also invest into our Country, property, Businesses, hiring locals, etc.... so yeah in a sense, Im doing my part in moving the Pakistans economy.

Let's suppose...

And so on.

What injustice? Sending in a doctor without PPE is like sending in a soldier without a gun.

Dear God, where do people like you come from.

1. Do injustice.
2. They complain.
3. Complain they're not doing their job and it's their fault.

Get it trough your head. It's not a doctor's job to put his life on the line in a pandemic like this, they need to be given the equipment necessary, it is as necessary to them as is oxygen! It's sad we're applauding doctors for being on the front line like this, they don't want to, they're being forced to.

Telling me to stop comparing the situation to the soldiers and then brings the soldiers into the conversation. Can you make up your mind please?

Alot of overseas Money goes to Pakistan. We send everything we earn back home while also paying taxes here. And we also invest into our Country, property, Businesses, hiring locals, etc.... so yeah in a sense, Im doing my part in moving the Pakistans economy.

Haha, so privileged. Here, let me play your game on you.

Send more, it's not enough, can't you see the country is struggling, I don't care if you die, do it for your nation.

Telling me to stop comparing the situation to the soldiers and then brings the soldiers into the conversation. Can you make up your mind please?

Your analogy was wrong. I know you lack brains to make a proper analogy.

Your compared the job. I compared the necessities of the job.

Send more, it's not enough, can't you see the country is struggling, I don't care if you die, do it for your nation.

I am! Been working everyday so I could provide for my family.

Alhamdulillah, I never said I wasnt priviliged. God is Good.

I am! Been working everyday so I could provide for my family.

Alhamdulillah, I never said I wasnt priviliged. God is Good.

Provide for the nation like doctors are, and like you are expecting the doctors to by playing with their lives. Otherwise buzz off, you have no right to make the comments you made about them.

Your analogy was wrong. I know you lack brains to make a proper analogy.

Your compared the job. I compared the necessities of the job.

Youre analog
Provide for the nation like doctors are, and like you are expecting the doctors to by playing with their lives. Otherwise buzz off, you have no right to make the comments you made about them.

You are right though, Im not a doctor if I was I wouldnt try to kill myself by hunger strikes. I would just do my job and serve the needy. If I died from hunger or virus what difference does it make?

I love @aryadravida. Wonder if he is real.

- PRTP GWD

Kya kar loge? What can you do about it?

- PRTP GWD
Ok did some research..gandhi might not havve been the person who introduced it but he was definitelt the one who popularised it..anyway it has its origins in hindu religion
This is from wiki

This Indian practice is ancient, going back to around 750 to 400 BC. This can be known since it appears in the Ramayana, which was composed around that time. The actual mention appears in the Ayodhya kanda (the second book of the Ramayana), in Sarga (section) 103. Bharata has gone to ask the exiled Rama to come back and rule the kingdom. Bharata tries many arguments, none of which work, at which point he decides to engage in a hunger strike. He announces his intention to fast, calls for his charioteer Sumantra to bring him some sacred Kusha grass (which Sumantra will not do, since he is too busy looking at Rama's face, so Bharata has to get the grass himself), and lies down upon the grass in front of Rama. Rama, however, is quickly able to persuade him to abandon the attempt. Rama mentions it as a practice of the brahmanas

They can resign if they don't like their job. And koi safe job karlain.

Tum bhi ussi hi ki train per chalang marlo.
Where exactly are they in their job required to work without the required equipment? Tum apni job ka kaam kiya computer per kartay ho ya phir ek pathar par likhte ho?
Batao.

Tum bhi ussi hi ki train per chalang marlo.
Where exactly are they in their job required to work without the required equipment? Tum apni job ka kaam kiya computer per kartay ho ya phir ek pathar par likhte ho?
Batao.

fori masle ka hal koi nahi hai. hungami bunyaadon per jo hosakta hai horaha hai.

turkey china uae have sent in medical supplies already.

When the going gets tough the tough get going.

Imagine a Soldier saying"oh, I cant fight a war because I dont have adequate guns and people are dying left and right on the front lines so Im going to strike the War and not participate"

Watching too many bollywood movies and not remaining steadfast in our beautiful religion has made our people weak.
Ask soldiers to fight with out equipment,you will get the answer.

They can work without safety equipment.

They can work more efficiently with it. They need tools for their job.

Their employers should make them available to them. If circumstance does not allow then they should be compensated accordingly.

They reserve their right to protest in order to do their jobs more efficiently.

Ask soldiers to fight with out equipment,you will get the answer.

The Russians did against the nazis and who came out victorious? The soviets.

Imagine if those soviets said we dont want to fight.
Ha! Wouldve been speaking German in mother Russia now.

Its all about the situation and the circumstances. Like I said, in tough times we need to have people man up and be tough.

Government of Punjab is giving them additional salary. And agar government ka pass hi equipment nhi ha to kaisay da gi? Jab government ka pass agaye to inko bhi mil jaye gi. And doctors are one of the most greedy people in Pakistan.

How hard is it to explain it to professionals that the supply should be on its way and there is no reason to waste precious time and energy on these publicity stunts.

Are you talking about greedy Dr Mirza?

Back
Top Bottom