What's new

Doctors and nurses on hunger strike in pakistan

Kuch achay log bhi hongay but majmoi Tor par. Agar itnay smjhnay walay hotay to apni demands manwanay ka liye patients ki Zindagi sa nhi khailtay. Bahut dafa news main daikha ha young doctors strike par marez rul gaye.

ye hospital intizaamia ka kaam hai kay ye kaam ke waqt kaam or apne waqt dharna den.

Urdu nahi ati inko?

Few years back young doctors of Lahore were on strike. Shahabaz Sharif instead of accepting their demands called army doctors. Jis din army doctors aye yeh khud hi wapas agaye strike khatam kardi. Kisko Urdu nhi aati?

in young doctors ko. baat kyon nahi samajhte?

army wale kia koi dosre sayyare ki makhlooq hain? isi matti key hain wo bhi.

Shahbaz sir per khare hokar kaam karwata hai. wese kaam nahi hota.

inko bolo after hours dharna den or baqi kaam karen. zyada inquilabi shauq andar rakhen

The concept of hunger strike was started by mahatma gandhi..glad to know that pakistanis who hate gandhi also follow his methods.
Pakistanis dont hate india or Indians they hate stupid RSS rapists murderers and people like you who are pathetic

It is a government failure.
From the 1st day, doctors are asking protection to fight against corona in Pakistan

Few years back young doctors of Lahore were on strike. Shahabaz Sharif instead of accepting their demands called army doctors. Jis din army doctors aye yeh khud hi wapas agaye strike khatam kardi. Kisko Urdu nhi aati?

Love the Pak forces, our Pride and Honor but really against using military for any civilian services.

Just wish our doctors could be more patriotic for their nation though!

This is a war and different type of war. I thought every Pakistani is a soldier and when something hits us, we are supposed to be 220 million strong.

So if this war dictates the extra usage of the doctors, they shouldnt shy away from their duty if they were real patriots.

Love the Pak forces, our Pride and Honor but really against using military for any civilian services.

This is a war and different type of war. I thought every Pakistani is a soldier and when something hits us, we are supposed to be 220 million strong.

So if this war dictates the extra usage of the doctors, they shouldnt shy away from their duty if they were real patriots.
Now you know why India has been able to keep Kashmir for 70 years.

- PRTP GWD

Wrong comparison...the govt can provide PPE kits to doctors...india whihc is 7 times bigger is providing them to frontline doctors doctors,nurses and ambulance staff...why should doctorz risk their life for the indifferent attitude of govt?
They are not saying they wont do the job...they are simply asking for protection tht is being provided to docs across the world..there are many cases docs getting infected even with PPEs.

stop lying, we know the reality how many of Indian doctors crying for the PPEs

This is a war, it dictates more money. Kindly donate savings when you get the chance, sure it might be really, really bad for you in that it might jeopardize your life, but you should be patriotic.

First of all we doctors are doing our work getting exposed to virus everyday without proper ppe don’t we have parents or kids or family we want to protect and secondly if doctors keep dropping like flies all the rest of you are doomed got it and we need proper equipment to fight this disease can’t just wave my hand and it vanishes. How about you come to Pakistan and help us move those pts around without ppe phir apni phata Ge tau kud he ppe mango Ge smjh lagi plus if your sending back money to Pakistan your doing it for your family not for Pakistan so stop this bs and remain to your respective field don’t interfere in things you don’t know or have any idea about got it

First of all we doctors are doing our work getting exposed to virus everyday without proper ppe don’t we have parents or kids or family we want to protect and secondly if doctors keep dropping like flies all the rest of you are doomed got it and we need proper equipment to fight this disease can’t just wave my hand and it vanishes. How about you come to Pakistan and help us move those pts around without ppe phir apni phata Ge tau kud he ppe mango Ge smjh lagi plus if your sending back money to Pakistan your doing it for your family not for Pakistan so stop this bs and remain to your respective field don’t interfere in things you don’t know or have any idea about got it

200% agreed, Doc...Majority people agree with you...Have you got related required things? PPE? etc...

You in Karachi or Lahore? which city?

200% agreed, Doc...Majority people agree with you...Have you got related required things? PPE? etc...

You in Karachi or Lahore? which city?
I am in sahiwal they gave a ppe that I have to use till it’s torn apart and no n95 masks are give only low quality surgical mask are given one every week but we are still working

I am in sahiwal they gave a ppe that I have to use till it’s torn apart and no n95 masks are give only low quality surgical mask are given one every week but we are still working

Hang on there, bro...Shipments are just keep coming from China...

You will get your supplies.

My all prayers are with you in this month of ramadan.

Stay strong, bro

Hang on there, bro...Shipments are just keep coming from China...

You will get your supplies.

My all prayers are with you in this month of ramadan.

Stay strong, bro
Thank you and keep praying need Allah’s help a lot. May Allah protect us all from this virus

Hope the government gets its act together immediately on this. The situation is ridiculous. No frontline workers should be battling this disease without adequate kit.

Back
Top Bottom