What's new

Doctor who sounded alarm on coronavirus dies, hospital says

If China didn't alerted the international community very early in the stage of the virus spreading, believe me, Singapore, HK, Taiwan would be much much worse now. You guys should really thank China.

Wtf you serious? We actually have to thank you guys now and be grateful? Can't believe how nationalistic you guys are to the point of lacking common sense.

Stubborn, prideful, 死要面子。You guys are no different from those local officials.

I'm done.

Wtf you serious? We actually have to thank you guys now and be grateful? Can't believe how brainwashed you guys are to the point of lacking common sense.

I'm done.
That's what WHO says at least, new contagious diseases can spring up anywhere in the world and China's early alert to the international community largely contains the disease in China before it spreads out undetectedly, in this sense, WHO speaks highly of China's effort. China couldn't do much about things she can't control, but did a lot on things she can, at least for the international comunity.

Wtf you serious? We actually have to thank you guys now and be grateful? Can't believe how nationalistic you guys are to the point of lacking common sense.

Stubborn, prideful, 死要面子。You guys are no different from those local officials.

I'm done.

It's like me unintentionally stabbing you one time and you should be thankful, because I could've been worse and stabbed you ten times.

bcf.png

It's like me unintentionally stabbing you one time and you should be thankful, because I could've been worse and stabbed you ten times.

bcf.png
No, it's like one was stabbed by a thug and alerted others after being stabbed so the others can guard themselves when the thug goes for them.

No, it's like one was stabbed by a thug and alerted others after being stabbed so the others can guard themselves when the thug goes for them.

Except that the thug is one of you guys.

Except that the thug is one of you guys.
Virus are not Chinese, unless you say Spanish flu are Americans, MERS are Arabs, Ebola and AIDS are Africans.. your mind and morals are so messed up.

Last edited:
Virus are not Chinese, unless you say Spanish flu are Americans, MERS are Arabs, Ebola and AIDS are Africans.. your mind and morals are so messed up.

Did I claim that the thugs are virus?

Did I claim that the thugs are virus?
I said we alerted the world including Singapore so the international community can get ready and brace for this virus, you disputed this argument and said a thug stabbed you, which thug stabbed you if you didn't mean it's the virus?

I said we alerted the world including Singapore so the international community can get ready and brace for this virus, you disputed this argument and said a thug stabbed you, which thug stabbed you if you didn't mean it's the virus?

I'm referring to those who eat the wild animals, and the local officials who are totally inept.

I'm referring to those who eat the wild animals, and the local officials who are totally inept.
Virus can erupt in many continets of different countries, they are very unpredictable, you still claim some Chinese and the Chinese government stabbed you, that's ridiculous, we alerted you in early stage, we didn't stab you, the whole international community knows this and WHO know this, if we are really totally inept as you claimed, Singaproe would be like Wuhan now.

if we are really totally inept as you claimed, Singaproe would be like Wuhan now.

Yeah yeah SG is not like Wuhan because credit goes to your government's competence. We should be grateful to you LMAO.

Like I said, I'm done. You're beyond helpless.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom